Cohen was wiretapped before the search

How is President Trump to know he can't call his criminal attorney without the feds listening in! So Unfair. #Witchhunt.

he put himself in that position ... the feds didnt just draw his name out of a hat and start investigating his fat ass, that would have been a witch hunt.

you morons would destroy the foundations of our legal system if it resulted in Trump getting thrown out of office or resigning.

Pathetic.

look dipshit- if hes innocent of everything all he has to do to stop the investigation and clear his name is sit down with Meuller and fucking do it.

But he lied, deflects, dodges, stalls and does everything under the sun to slow things down SO FUK HIM.

He doesn't have to do shit. Only Congress can impeach a sitting president, and only the Senate can try him.

All Moooolllleeer can do is send whatever he has to congress and make them act.

How is President Trump to know he can't call his criminal attorney without the feds listening in! So Unfair. #Witchhunt.

he put himself in that position ... the feds didnt just draw his name out of a hat and start investigating his fat ass, that would have been a witch hunt.
That’s exactly what they did and it is a witch hunt because your ape asses lost the election.

That’s exactly what they did and it is a witch hunt because your ape asses lost the election.

You sound proud to.have a lying mobster in the WH.....

What is your proof asshole? List it.

Wiretapping the President's attorney. The FBI needs to be leveled. Zero out their finding, convert the field offices to charter schools
If that were carried out TODAY without delay, that would be the only way to save the Orange Clown's grossly enlarged posterior. Have you chosen a new loser to champion yet, Frank?

We got him this time, Jake!!! Part 682,687

And more and more he approves of tactics that if used against Obama or Hillary would send him to the barricades.
hey marty your assholes were after hillary for 25 years ,,obama only 8 ,,we have a long long way to go with trump and his unamerican punks protecting him

So you think wiretapping their attorneys would be OK?
A tip for Mr Trump
Legal Tip for Trump: A ‘Retainer’ Isn’t a ‘Reimbursement’
A theory hatched on Fox News and Twitter only leads to more questions about the payment made to Stormy Daniels.

By
Noah Feldman

May 3, 2018, 9:58 AM PDT
800x-1.jpg

The check’s in the mail? Photographer: Yana Paskova/Getty Images
There’s something extremely fishy about President Donald Trump’s tweets on Thursday morning about the source of the money his lawyer Michael Cohen paid to Stormy Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement.

Trump, echoing what his lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday night on Fox News, seems to be claiming that a $35,000 retainer he paid to Cohen on a monthly basis should be considered reimbursement. But a retainer isn’t reimbursement. A retainer is a fee for services. And a fee paid to a lawyer isn’t normally reimbursement unless there is some agreement saying it is.

According to what Giuliani said on the “Hannity” show, Giuliani somehow realized what was really going on: Trump was actually reimbursing Cohen through payments “funneled” through Cohen’s law firm. “I said, ‘That’s how he’s repaying it,’” Giuliani told Sean Hannity.

any day now.

image.png

HEY, I've patented that phrase damn it!!!!!

Uh..................dude.....................not for nothing, but you patent inventions, and you copywrite phrases and language.

To much to list it all. I'll just take a recent one

I used moving pictures so claiming fake news won't work. I used moving pictures instead of video because I'm not sure you understand English since you are denying Trump lies.

I used moving pictures so claiming fake news won't work. I used moving pictures instead of video because I'm not sure you understand English since you are denying Trump lies.

Those two statements are making the rounds on the news today.

Wonder how long Rudy is gonna be on Trump's team?

"A source says...". Well, there's a red flag. Add that to the fact that the story originated from NBC and you've got two major elements that turn up in nearly every fake news story.

Yes, yes.....everything is "fake news" to Trump cult members EXCEPT, of course, for Trump's doctors' reports that he is the healthiest president to ever walk the planet.........LOL

Last edited:

I'm just making the point that Trump supporters still deny the most basic of facts, despite literal tape proving those facts. It is like talking to a young Earth Creationist. "It doesn't matter what the evidence says I believe what I believe."..... Come to think of it probably most of the people who believe in a 6000 year old earth are Trump supporters so I guess it makes sense for them.

heres YOUR PROOF ;

"its a witch hunt"

thats all you and the rest of the RW idiots have for proof .. now go back to sleep.

heres YOUR PROOF ;

"its a witch hunt"

thats all you and the rest of the RW idiots have for proof .. now go back to sleep.
Where is your fucking proof moron?

I am sure that as soon as the trumpanzees find out which judge approved this wire tap, they will be severely denigrated for something something.
So now we are animals got it bitch!
My goodness....perhaps you will feel better if you call us NAZIs again.

Weeeellll, if the shoe fits.....
Is the topic of this thread shoes? I thought it was about Cohen being wiretapped.

I'm just making the point that Trump supporters still deny the most basic of facts, despite literal tape proving those facts. It is like talking to a young Earth Creationist. "It doesn't matter what the evidence says I believe what I believe."..... Come to think of it probably most of the people who believe in a 6000 year old earth are Trump supporters so I guess it makes sense for them.

Do you have the tape? Show us!

hey marty your assholes were after hillary for 25 years ,,obama only 8 ,,we have a long long way to go with trump and his unamerican punks protecting him

So you think wiretapping their attorneys would be OK?
A tip for Mr Trump
Legal Tip for Trump: A ‘Retainer’ Isn’t a ‘Reimbursement’
A theory hatched on Fox News and Twitter only leads to more questions about the payment made to Stormy Daniels.

By
Noah Feldman

May 3, 2018, 9:58 AM PDT
800x-1.jpg

The check’s in the mail? Photographer: Yana Paskova/Getty Images
There’s something extremely fishy about President Donald Trump’s tweets on Thursday morning about the source of the money his lawyer Michael Cohen paid to Stormy Daniels as part of a nondisclosure agreement.

Trump, echoing what his lawyer Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday night on Fox News, seems to be claiming that a $35,000 retainer he paid to Cohen on a monthly basis should be considered reimbursement. But a retainer isn’t reimbursement. A retainer is a fee for services. And a fee paid to a lawyer isn’t normally reimbursement unless there is some agreement saying it is.

According to what Giuliani said on the “Hannity” show, Giuliani somehow realized what was really going on: Trump was actually reimbursing Cohen through payments “funneled” through Cohen’s law firm. “I said, ‘That’s how he’s repaying it,’” Giuliani told Sean Hannity.

any day now.

image.png

HEY, I've patented that phrase damn it!!!!!

Uh..................dude.....................not for nothing, but you patent inventions, and you copywrite phrases and language.

Uh dude, you need a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back