Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

No one stands with you but is it your opinion that Muslims need to wiped off the face of the earth?
Not Moslems. Moslems are people. Islam should be wiped out. Islam is a cancer.

How do you do that? And who will carry out That action...I'm guessing you have to wipe out Muslims to do that?

Again many disagree but lets just look at your hateful pov
Ah, but many agree and those who don't will be sorry.

I'm talking about Islam. You're talking about Moslems. Stay awake and alert.

Okay tell me how that's possible without killing muslims, either way how do you plan on doing that?
Go take a break. You're beginning to annoy me.

You son of a bitch we all know you want to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth, we can easily see that...my question is how are you going to do that? It's not a hard question? Or maybe that seems like an awful fantasy hossfly...you see how you are completely different than everyone else? That makes you insane

504bd6ac52943c4c.jpg

What a horrible way to live...Why doesn't Israel accept the 67 borders with joint modifications and try to end this nightmare?
Why doesn't Israel get off it's butt and crank up them Hellfire toys for situations like this? Then again, the IDF will respond in kind and then there will be hand wringing, wailing and gnashing of teeth and PIC will produce another atrocity story which Tinmore will post. And all the unwashed will chime in.

Israel has had no luck with that meat head approach.

Okay tell me how that's possible without killing muslims, either way how do you plan on doing that?

You son of a bitch we all know you want to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth, we can easily see that...my question is how are you going to do that? It's not a hard question? Or maybe that seems like an awful fantasy hossfly...you see how you are completely different than everyone else? That makes you insane
Whatever it takes. OK? And don't call me a SOB again.That angers me.

Whatever it takes. OK? And don't call me a SOB again.That angers me.

Why shouldn't a advocate of genocide not be called a son of a bitch? As if all your insults against me haven't angered me....

Anyways whatever it takes, I don't understand that we need to details for your mission, or you can just stop being a hater and stop being abnormal

What a horrible way to live...Why doesn't Israel accept the 67 borders with joint modifications and try to end this nightmare?
Why doesn't Israel get off it's butt and crank up them Hellfire toys for situations like this? Then again, the IDF will respond in kind and then there will be hand wringing, wailing and gnashing of teeth and PIC will produce another atrocity story which Tinmore will post. And all the unwashed will chime in.

Israel has had no luck with that meat head approach.
The 'Resistance Fighters' are as persistant as a fly but instead of a fly swatter the IDF might be using Raid soon enough. They're amost at the "had enough" stage.

You guys know two days ago 6 Palestinians were killed, it's a response, whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a response to that

I support response there are enough muslims in New York city to pay for that which the followers of the rapist pig did on 9-11-01 There are enough "structures" to PAY for that which the vile followers did to the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I AM ALL FOR RESPONSE I agree with you RESPONSE IS GOOD The dogs destroyed an ancient synagogue in Tunisia 2500 years old The AL AQSA pustule is neither as ancient nor important -----but it could be used IN RESPONSE. LETS ALL RESPOND

here is what i do not understand. jews have very rightfully objected to the collective punishment directed at them over the ages for the killing of jesus.

why do you think muslims should be subjected to the same thing? personally, i think you either accept both or, hopefully reject both, if you wish to be morally consistent.

also, you are a jewish poster and i think your posts do not portray jewish people in a good light at all, certainly not the many i have been acquainted with in my life. what exactly do you think you accomplish with your vitriolic tirades?

and this is a very serious question for the other jewish posters, and not quite exactly touched upon in a recent discussion by the poster, saigon, in a recent thread. certain jewish posters, roudy, MJB, say it, iRose...i think people pretty well can dismiss them as angry crackpots and not at all good representatives of your religion/people. basically, while they become grating, they are relatively harmless. what is far harder to dismiss is the silence exhibited by other jewish posters who seem to be of good will. how in the world do you ignore these people who reflect, rightfully or wrongully, fairly or unfairly, on non-jewish posters.

i certainly can express my opinion as to the inappropriateness of a stream of posts consisting of "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" or "islamo NAZI pig" but any objection on my part will result in my being called an "islamo NAZI pig" etc. surely you are baware of that. does it bother you not one single bit that these people represent themselves as jews?

maybe it doesn' bother you, but if you are actually concerned about anti-semitism, and i believe you are, it is probably a very good idea for other jews to stand up to those who portray jews and judaism in such a poor light.

You guys know two days ago 6 Palestinians were killed, it's a response, whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a response to that

I support response there are enough muslims in New York city to pay for that which the followers of the rapist pig did on 9-11-01 There are enough "structures" to PAY for that which the vile followers did to the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I AM ALL FOR RESPONSE I agree with you RESPONSE IS GOOD The dogs destroyed an ancient synagogue in Tunisia 2500 years old The AL AQSA pustule is neither as ancient nor important -----but it could be used IN RESPONSE. LETS ALL RESPOND

here is what i do not understand. jews have very rightfully objected to the collective punishment directed at them over the ages for the killing of jesus.

why do you think muslims should be subjected to the same thing? personally, i think you either accept both or, hopefully reject both, if you wish to be morally consistent.

Your analogy is absurd from beginning to end "Because" a muslim suggesting that bombing a civilian Israeli city is justified in retaliation because there was an attack on "palestinian' militants at a missile launching site. I responded---in essence that "retaliation" is a two way street. At that point you cited the execution of Jesus by Pontius Pilate-----which some christians decided was supported by jews as an equally logical reason for the genocide of tnes of millions of jews over 2000 years In fact "because" made more sense than do you since he is referring to an ongoing war. I made more sense also since I referred to an event in New York City in which some muslims murdered thousands of New York people and the event was celebrated in muslim neighborhoods. Also ---there have been many terrorist plots and actions IN New York City since. Therefore there is an ONGOING situation there. You did not address the question of retaliation in conflict at all You cited your support of genocide on the basis of LIBEL as being analogous to retalitory raids in an ongoing war and commented in cynical and vulgar manner that "jews have complained about genocides inflicted upon them by your and yours" based on a libel You then imply that I support the kind of filth perpetrated by those of your ilk and plan the genocide of TENS OF MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS. over centuries on a trumped up accusation in the death of one person Your statement is not only absurd----it is obscene

also, you are a jewish poster and i think your posts do not portray jewish people in a good light at all, certainly not the many i have been acquainted with in my life. what exactly do you think you accomplish with your vitriolic tirades?

I think your posts are idiotic and portray you for the dancer on the dead bodies of infants that you are The most prominent aspect of the propaganda of the nazi war criminals who fled to arab countries post world war II was INCESSANT ALLEGATIONS that whatever were the atrocities of the 1930 and 1940 era ------they were actually enacted by jews You echo those nazi war criminals in your writings The motive was to insist that the jews in palestine were all set to commit genocide upon arabs just as they allegedly comitted genocide upon "BLOND BLUE EYES CHRISTIANS" in Germany Do not underestimate yourself -----those men were paid by the Egyptian and Syrian governments Several lived in comfort to old age

and this is a very serious question for the other jewish posters, and not quite exactly touched upon in a recent discussion by the poster, saigon, in a recent thread. certain jewish posters, roudy, MJB, say it, iRose...i think people pretty well can dismiss them as angry crackpots and not at all good representatives of your religion/people. basically, while they become grating, they are relatively harmless. what is far harder to dismiss is the silence exhibited by other jewish posters who seem to be of good will. how in the world do you ignore these people who reflect, rightfully or wrongully, fairly or unfairly, on non-jewish posters.

your comment is not at all innovative-----you are trying to suppress jews who tell the truth
just as "bad examples of jews" in the same way black slaves were threatend as '
"UNGRATEFUL" if they objected to slavery in the Southern part of the USA during the
1800s and threatened that they endangered their "race" ---and, in fact, in a few
cases hanged In the South-----there was a time when blacks who defied the social
restrictions imposed on them were called "UPPITY" and their actions were used to
justify randaom and sporadic hangings and episodes that amounted to pogroms Those'
of your ilk are quite consisent. In shariah adherent lands---pogroms against jews were
justified using your logic and today in Egypt pogroms against christians. The
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE was justified using your logic

i certainly can express my opinion as to the inappropriateness of a stream of posts consisting of "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" or "islamo NAZI pig" but any objection on my part will result in my being called an "islamo NAZI pig" etc. surely you are baware of that. does it bother you not one single bit that these people represent themselves as jews?

not at all I grew up in a town that had been strongly BUNDIST in the world war
II era and am acquainted FIRST HAND with the filthy rhetoric of those of your
your ilk Later on I encountered thru my work---muslims from many parts of the
world -----as to the expressions to which you object as emanating from jews--I can
approximate them in arabic and urdu-------the expressions that jews are now
using to describe people like you are not new-------we got them from you and your
ilk I have noticed something that you have missed. The jews here with
background in muslim countries use translations of the filth farted out by muslims
at jews in those countries (and in the US ---in arabic and urdu)

maybe it doesn' bother you, but if you are actually concerned about anti-semitism, and i believe you are, it is probably a very good idea for other jews to stand up to those who portray jews and judaism in such a poor light.

What poor lite? using the same kind of language used by those of your ilk in
addressing those of your ilk? You highlight an interesting point In both
the shariah code and the nuremburg code verbal abuse is legal upon jews
by muslims/aryans -----but a crime by jews upon muslims/aryans Anti semitism
is not CREATED by jews here using terminology commonly tossed at jews for
centuries in both christian and muslim lands--------and counting You seem to be
missing the good old days

How will the 67' borders will make things easier for us southerners? I believe it will only get worse.

There goes the big problem when you have murdering, shit sucking, fuck faced, evil bastards who slid out of their whore mother's puss infested Xxxxfor a government.

In southern cities there will be no education systems working today.

Quality stuff.
It'll be just like a school in Gaza when some slimy IDF, son of a thousand donkey cock sucking bastards has just bombed it.

gaza-school-bombed.jpg

There's no wonder the Palestinians are firing rockets at you.
Ditch your evil government and things will settle down.

Quality stuff.
It'll be just like a school in Gaza when some slimy IDF, son of a thousand donkey cock sucking bastards has just bombed it.

gaza-school-bombed.jpg

You're English would be fairly decent if you would un-learn all that gutter talk you picked up hanging around Bundist beer joints and pool rooms.

Quality stuff.

gaza-school-bombed.jpg

You're English would be fairly decent if you would un-learn all that gutter talk you picked up hanging around Bundist beer joints and pool rooms.

roudy and rose co-own a beer joint? you gotta be kiddin' me?

Quality stuff.

gaza-school-bombed.jpg

Have I done something to offend you? What the hell do you want? Learn to speak nicely and like a civilized person, and THEN we can have a discussion.

you're speech is of a bullie!:mad:

Forum List

Back