Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

Added to my above.
That doesn't mean I agree with them firing rockets.
I don't for a variety of reasons.

Added to my above.

Indofred,

I do not agree with the rockets, either, but it is hard for me to get that upset about rockets damaging one or two houses in Israel, in response to at least 6 killings in Gaza.

The taking of human life is so obviously the greater crime here, and you cannot fairly look at the rocket attacks without viewing them in the context of the circumstances that led to them being launched.

Sherri

Added to my above.

Indofred,

I do not agree with the rockets, either, but it is hard for me to get that upset about rockets damaging one or two houses in Israel, in response to at least 6 killings in Gaza.

The taking of human life is so obviously the greater crime here, and you cannot fairly look at the rocket attacks without viewing them in the context of the circumstances that led to them being launched.

Sherri

you cannot fairly look at the any of the circumstances out of context-----doing so is the essence of the islamo nazi narrative as to killing----it is always an evil----a possible approach would be to COUNT up all the arab muslims killed by jews over the past 1400 years and all the jews killed by arab muslims over the past 1400 years ---then proportion the numbers to POPULATION -------and EVEN THINGS UP all things are defined in relation to that which is proximal to it As to LAND one might consider a similar analysis

EQUITY IS THE ANSWER TO THE ISSUE OF JUSTICE IN THE WORLD

Added to my above.

Indofred,

Sherri
What's wrong with Israel getting a head for an eye? I think it's justified. Not women and kids. But terrorists.

Added to my above.

Indofred,

Sherri
What's wrong with Israel getting a head for an eye? I think it's justified. Not women and kids. But terrorists.

Hossfly,

I am completely not understanding your head for an eye analogy, I have heard of an eye for an eye,obviously, and I point out Jesus rejected this as not God's way and tells Christians to reject this thinking in the Sermon on the Mount. .

And this terrorist crap is just crap, because every time Israel kills a child or innocent civilian, and most killings are of innocent civilians, Israel commits an act of terrorism of their very own making. And if I accept your reasoning, a head for an eye or an eye for an eye, then it follows that Israel's acts of terror also justify Palestinians to carry out their own acts of terror. And the cycle of violence never ends.

Sherri

Indofred,

Sherri

Hossfly,

I am completely not understanding your head for an eye analogy, I have heard of an eye for an eye,obviously, and I point out Jesus rejected this as not God's way and tells Christians to reject this thinking in the Sermon on the Mount. .

And this terrorist crap is just crap, because every time Israel kills a child or innocent civilian, and most killings are of innocent civilians, Israel commits an act of terrorism of their very own making. And if I accept your reasoning, a head for an eye or an eye for an eye, then it follows that Israel's acts of terror also justify Palestinians to carry out their own acts of terror. And the cycle of violence never ends.

Sherri
Like MJB says: 10,000 heads for an eye. It's up to Hamas.

Hossfly,

Sherri

the above brought to you by the same kind of attitude that was in the minds of some people wandering around logan airport 11 years ago.

Hossfly,

Sherri

the above brought to you by the same kind of attitude that was in the minds of some people wandering around logan airport 11 years ago.
You have to read MJBs posts where he talks about the 10,000. It's not as bad as you think. Its all up to Hamas.

That Jack Nicholson just loves his Code Reds.

AFewGoodCommrades.jpg

Added to my above.

Indofred,

Sherri

Lots wrong.
a - The rockets are pointless and only serve to give Israel's bastard government an excuse.
b - The rockets usually hit civilians, not military. (If they hit anything outside a field)
c - The rockets are a PR disaster.

a - The rockets are pointless and only serve to give Israel's bastard government an excuse.
b - The rockets usually hit civilians, not military. (If they hit anything outside a field)
c - The rockets are a PR disaster.

the rockets are ideal for their purpose The purpose is----kill civilians---preferably children.
the rockets can be launched ANONYMOUSLY so that no one can be blamed for violating
"ceasefire agreements" The rockets ---best of all----destroy quality of life for Israelis -----the Rockets meet the TRADITIONAL needs and motivations and desires of JIHADISTS
---most suited to the traditional ways and means upon which the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST WAS ACCOMPLISHED ----and best of all they act in a way which EMULATES THE CUSTOMS OF AL NABI in his ethnic cleansing projects

a - the rockets are pointless and only serve to give israel's bastard government an excuse.
B - the rockets usually hit civilians, not military. (if they hit anything outside a field)
c - the rockets are a pr disaster.

the rockets are ideal for their purpose the purpose is----kill civilians---preferably children.
The rockets can be launched anonymously so that no one can be blamed for violating
"ceasefire agreements" the rockets ---best of all----destroy quality of life for israelis -----the rockets meet the traditional needs and motivations and desires of jihadists
---most suited to the traditional ways and means upon which the glorious age of islamic conquest was accomplished ----and best of all they act in a way which emulates the customs of al nabi in his ethnic cleansing projects

qed

Forum List

Back