Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

Sherri the arabs who invaded countries in the middle east are not going to leave the land they stole by virtue of murder, rape and pillage It was hard enough to get them to give up a small part of the Sudan ---they STILL illegally live there

In southern cities there will be no education systems working today.
What is the latest news about the incidents?

Check jpost, haaretz, Israel national news, or ynetnews, lmao Lipush doesn't get top secret information it's all from Israeli new sites :)

Israel Hayom seems to have become the leading news source, and anyone can sign up and get news daily free by email. For a more balanced view of events, one can also get daily emails of news from Peace Now.

Keep your head down and your gas mask handy.Good luck!

I'm always with my head high.:tongue:

Easy solution is leave the land you unlawfully live on, what we see here is simply people reaping what they have sown!

The land which is today called Saudi arabia was cleansed of all persons who refused to convert to islam ----within 100 years of the death of muhummad. The method was the same which Sherri advocates -------constant harassment and murder and rape until they simply gave up and left. Iran was almost entirely cleansed of zorostrianism in the same manner that Sherri advocates In more modern times----the Tunisian community or jews -----2500 years in the land today called Tunisia was compleltely decimated. AFGHANISTAN was once a land that sparkled with diversity-----Kabul was a culturally (for the time) advanced society-----hindus, buddhists, jews, christians ------but eventurally the hindus, buddhists, jews and christians did what sherri suggests----JUST LEAVE. Genocide by attrition is not at all new or innovative and it is the basis of the islamic empire. Anyone who wonders at the concept of terrorism involving random killing of people----especially of children ------as in bombing of buses and ----in countries like Indonesia-----a rape and beheading of a little girl here and there------keep in mind HISTORICALLY FOR THE PAST 1400 years IT HAS WORKED

Anyone want to take bets on the christian community of Syria? I believe it will be decimated by sherri's preferred method

Keep your head down and your gas mask handy.Good luck!

I'm always with my head high.:tongue:

Easy solution is leave the land you unlawfully live on, what we see here is simply people reaping what they have sown!

In the 30's, you haters used to yell, Jews! Get the hell out! go to Palestine!

Now in 2013, you haters yell, Jews! Get the hell out! Leave Palestine!

Whatever we Jews, do, it's never enough for you.

so why don't YOU haters, just go to hell yourselves?:cool:

What is the latest news about the incidents?

Check jpost, haaretz, Israel national news, or ynetnews, lmao Lipush doesn't get top secret information it's all from Israeli new sites :)

Israel Hayom seems to have become the leading news source, and anyone can sign up and get news daily free by email. For a more balanced view of events, one can also get daily emails of news from Peace Now.

"Peace Now" are no news source. It's a political fundamentalist leftist movement.

At the same breath you can base your sources on AlQuaeda.com

Last edited:
The second 3 yes, the first 3 were actually civilians and this was confirmed by palestinains in gaza.

That's why Jihad islami didnt respond at all they weren't their guys

Which other organization has the ability to reach beyond Be'er Sheva?

It has Islamic Jihad written all over it..

Hamas and jihad can reach farther than that....

Salafist in gaza can get grads too, there are grads everywhere there now

For some reason it sounds to me that the Salafits took responsibility so the Islamic Jihad won't be targeted. If anything, let us target the lil people:lol:

I am not from Gaza I have encountered Gazans in the USA and I have lots of relatives in Israel I have worked closely with muslims from many parts of the world for more than 45 years and I read islamo nazi propaganda since age ten -----before I recognize that what I was reading was islamo nazi propaganda I did come to understand that the stuff was islamo nazi propaganda when I encountered muslims from lands what did not even had a jewish population -----but knew the silly crap CHAPTER AND VERSE

Could you post some examples of your so called islamo nazi propaganda from Palestinians?

Legitimate sources please. No MEMRI or PMW.

Can you or someone else wxplain to me why does the president of Iran blame Israel for spreading homosexuality? He said "Zionists invented and spread homosexuality over the world to damage it"....:lol:

Which other organization has the ability to reach beyond Be'er Sheva?

It has Islamic Jihad written all over it..

Hamas and jihad can reach farther than that....

Salafist in gaza can get grads too, there are grads everywhere there now

For some reason it sounds to me that the Salafits took responsibility so the Islamic Jihad won't be targeted. If anything, let us target the lil people:lol:

No it was a salafist group and Israel bombed 4 places so it wasn't a little. Response :lol:

Direct hit, a civilian house with no Shelter. Thank God, no injuries.

I hope this is not an excuse to massacre dozens of Palestinians :confused:

There is never an "excuse" to harm Palestinians.

There is always a REASON for doing so.

So, what was Israel's REASON for Cast Lead? A cease fire was on the table and Israel rejected it.

A thousand civilians killed, thousands wounded, thousands of homes destroyed, water and sewer systems destroyed, agricultural land and crops destroyed, livestock including thousands of chickens killed, hundreds of factories and food production facilities destroyed...

Yet the resistance groups suffered little.

So, what was Israel's REASON for Cast Lead? A cease fire was on the table and Israel rejected it.

A thousand civilians killed, thousands wounded, thousands of homes destroyed, water and sewer systems destroyed, agricultural land and crops destroyed, livestock including thousands of chickens killed, hundreds of factories and food production facilities destroyed...

Yet the resistance groups suffered little.

The terrorist chickens and tomatoes deserved to die.
And, as for the murdered children, they were going to be terrorists when they got older.

Israel's bastard government said they deserved to die and I know they never lie.

Direct hit, a civilian house with no Shelter. Thank God, no injuries.

"Twenty-one members of the extended Samouni family were killed on 5 January 2009, nine days after Israel's onslaught on Gaza began. About 100 members of the family, including women, children, babies and the elderly, had been ordered by the IDF to crowd into a house amid fierce fighting.

Survivors said they felt relatively secure because they were following IDF instructions. However, the following day, three or four missiles struck the house. Nine children were among the dead and medical access to the dozens of injured was denied for two days.
The commander of the Givati Brigade, Colonel Ilan Malka, who gave the order for the strike, reportedly told investigators he believed militants were in the building and was unaware of the civilian presence."

Israel closes inquiry into Palestinian family killed during Gaza war | World news | guardian.co.uk

there is always a "reason"...or people always claim there is a "reason."

i am certain the NAZIs thought they had reasons, as well, for doing what they did. i believe, in fact, that their "reasons" also revolved around the concept of a glorious homeland.

perhaps we can skip any further "reasons" and move directly into the "they were only following orders" portion of your show.

Survivors said they felt relatively secure because they were following IDF instructions. However, the following day, three or four missiles struck the house. Nine children were among the dead and medical access to the dozens of injured was denied for two days. The commander of the Givati Brigade, Colonel Ilan Malka, who gave the order for the strike, reportedly told investigators he believed militants were in the building and was unaware of the civilian presence."
What does the guardian omit here?

Survivors said they felt relatively secure because they were following IDF instructions. However, the following day, three or four missiles struck the house. Nine children were among the dead and medical access to the dozens of injured was denied for two days. The commander of the Givati Brigade, Colonel Ilan Malka, who gave the order for the strike, reportedly told investigators he believed militants were in the building and was unaware of the civilian presence."
What does the guardian omit here?

A report by South African judge Richard Goldstone on behalf of the United Nations examined in detail the Samouni family incident. It concluded the deaths were the result of "Israeli fire intentionally directed at them" in breach of the Geneva conventions.

The Goldstone report said Israel had repeatedly violated international law and possibly committed war crimes during the conflict, which Israel named Operation Cast Lead. It also accused Hamas of war crimes.

About 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis were killed in the three-week conflict.
?

So, what was Israel's REASON for Cast Lead?

The terrror Hamas made toward south Israel in the days before Cast Lead.

no good Tinny has already explained that Hamas has a right to bomb Israel and to
enact creative forms of terrorism Keep in mind Israel is TRAINING SNAKES TO
TO BITE ARABS

no good Tinny has already explained that Hamas has a right to bomb Israel and to
TO BITE ARABS

While I dont doubt israel is training snakes AKA zionazi's, some of them hiding in the US, the coming war will see them hung from trees

TO BITE ARABS

While I dont doubt israel is training snakes AKA zionazi's, some of them hiding in the US, the coming war will see them hung from trees

feeling better now? have a nice shower----and do not feel guilty-----its GOOD FOR YOU

Forum List

Back