Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

504bd6ac52943c4c.jpg

What a horrible way to live...Why doesn't Israel accept the 67 borders with joint modifications and try to end this nightmare?

How will the 67' borders will make things easier for us southerners? I believe it will only get worse.

Israel needs a partner in Fatah and help create a strong Palistinian force to go into Gaza and rule it...Also, Israel needs to help a Palestinan infrastructure and Economy...

A way to real peace is complete cooperation between both parties or it will fail.

What a horrible way to live...Why doesn't Israel accept the 67 borders with joint modifications and try to end this nightmare?
Why doesn't Israel get off it's butt and crank up them Hellfire toys for situations like this? Then again, the IDF will respond in kind and then there will be hand wringing, wailing and gnashing of teeth and PIC will produce another atrocity story which Tinmore will post. And all the unwashed will chime in.

How will the 67' borders will make things easier for us southerners? I believe it will only get worse.

Israel needs a partner in Fatah and help create a strong Palistinian force to go into Gaza and rule it...Also, Israel needs to help a Palestinan infrastructure and Economy...

A way to real peace is complete cooperation between both parties or it will fail.

Fatah has no control over the Gaza strip and it doesn't influence it in any way.

You guys know two days ago 6 Palestinians were killed, it's a response, whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a response to that

You guys know two days ago 6 Palestinians were killed, it's a response, whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a response to that

I support response there are enough muslims in New York city to pay for that which the followers of the rapist pig did on 9-11-01 There are enough "structures" to PAY for that which the vile followers did to the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I AM ALL FOR RESPONSE I agree with you RESPONSE IS GOOD The dogs destroyed an ancient synagogue in Tunisia 2500 years old The AL AQSA pustule is neither as ancient nor important -----but it could be used IN RESPONSE. LETS ALL RESPOND

I support response there are enough muslims in New York city to pay for that which the followers of the rapist pig did on 9-11-01 There are enough "structures" to PAY for that which the vile followers did to the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan I AM ALL FOR RESPONSE I agree with you RESPONSE IS GOOD The dogs destroyed an ancient synagogue in Tunisia 2500 years old The AL AQSA pustule is neither as ancient nor important -----but it could be used IN RESPONSE. LETS ALL RESPOND

Here's my response......

animated-graphics269.gif

No one stands with you but is it your opinion that Muslims need to wiped off the face of the earth?

No one stands with you but is it your opinion that Muslims need to wiped off the face of the earth?
Not Moslems. Moslems are people. Islam should be wiped out. Islam is a cancer.

Not Moslems. Moslems are people. Islam should be wiped out. Islam is a cancer.

How do you do that? And who will carry out That action...I'm guessing you have to wipe out Muslims to do that?

Again many disagree but lets just look at your hateful pov

Forum List

Back