Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

Irosie stop posting stupid shit, when I say I'm from gaza and I know what goes on there you call me a liar. Don't be a hypocritical

I'm not from Gaza so I can't claim first hand information or claim to have actually seen what's going on.
I can explore sites concerned with the region.
I read Israeli and Arabic news sources and try to get a real idea (or at least best guess) as to the situation in that area.

It's probable that both sides lie, the trick is to see past the lies and take it from there.
What does strike me as pretty obvious is, the Israeli side's lies are very easy to spot because there's so much clear evidence to show the lies.

They claim not to use fire bombs in civilian areas but the UN photos and many others show they did. The Israeli government lie is clear and easy to see through.

Once you uncover a few such obvious lies, it draws into question pretty much everything else they say.
Simple research easily shows up a lot more.
The pictures of murdered (Yes, murdered, not collateral deaths in war) children are terrible.
Israel has to stop.

Add Israel's open flouting of international law and you have an untrustworthy news and information source.

Now, it's pretty clear, Israel's government are liars and bastards but that doesn't mean I support firing rockets into Israel, I do not.
I don't agree with the idea of a military attack on Israel of any sort.
My reason is simple, I don't want to see the massive death toll that would come from such an attack.

I do want to see the US government give the Israeli government the finger and make it very clear all funding will stop if Israeli doesn't withdraw to the '67 borders and stop being bastards in general.

Are you American?

I am not from Gaza I have encountered Gazans in the USA and I have lots of relatives in Israel I have worked closely with muslims from many parts of the world for more than 45 years and I read islamo nazi propaganda since age ten -----before I recognize that what I was reading was islamo nazi propaganda I did come to understand that the stuff was islamo nazi propaganda when I encountered muslims from lands what did not even had a jewish population -----but knew the silly crap CHAPTER AND VERSE

I am not from Gaza I have encountered Gazans in the USA and I have lots of relatives in Israel I have worked closely with muslims from many parts of the world for more than 45 years and I read islamo nazi propaganda since age ten -----before I recognize that what I was reading was islamo nazi propaganda I did come to understand that the stuff was islamo nazi propaganda when I encountered muslims from lands what did not even had a jewish population -----but knew the silly crap CHAPTER AND VERSE

Could you post some examples of your so called islamo nazi propaganda from Palestinians?

Legitimate sources please. No MEMRI or PMW.

Could you post some examples of your so called islamo nazi propaganda from Palestinians?

How one who regularly posts camel crap from PressTV and PIC (The Voice of Palestine) can prejudge info from any source and still look himself in the mirror is beyond me, Hypocrite.

How one who regularly posts camel crap from PressTV and PIC (The Voice of Palestine) can prejudge info from any source and still look himself in the mirror is beyond me, Hypocrite.

It is not prejudges. It is postjudged.

The request for links is silly I have explained that I read islamo nazi propaganda PAMPHLETS and small magazines way back circa 1960 The DEMAND that I prove the existence of that filth by providing links on the internet is absurd------one might as well demand the full version of every sales circular put out by the A & P grocery----in 1952

The request for links is silly I have explained that I read islamo nazi propaganda PAMPHLETS and small magazines way back circa 1960 The DEMAND that I prove the existence of that filth by providing links on the internet is absurd------one might as well demand the full version of every sales circular put out by the A & P grocery----in 1952

Well I haven't so I don't know what you are talking about.

OH so what was the demand for "links" for?

It is just that you throw that out all the time but I want to see what any of that has to do with Palestine. Palestine is not Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.

It is just that you throw that out all the time but I want to see what any of that has to do with Palestine. Palestine is not Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.

what is "THAT" when you use the word "that" in a sentence---that to which the article refers should be very clear. It is best to express the 'that as "that ______" fill in the blank with the subject of "that" I am referring to "what any of THAT has to do with palestine"

what is "THAT" when you use the word "that" in a sentence---that to which the article refers should be very clear. It is best to express the 'that as "that ______" fill in the blank with the subject of "that" I am referring to "what any of THAT has to do with palestine"

Irosie are you really 90 years old? I guess I'm gonna be sweet to you if that's true

One would think that Tinny has loads of friends who speak Arabic and can actually translate what is being said on the videos of MEMRI and PMW. if they are not willing to translate for Tinny, I suggest that he take a couple of semesters of Arabic at some university so that he, himself, can ascertain that MEMRI and PMW have translated correctly.

Irosie are you really 90 years old? I guess I'm gonna be sweet to you if that's true

My mother is 92 Women in my family tend to have a long life span----my mother's mother lived to 95 and her intellect was completely intact as is my mother's

My mother is 92 Women in my family tend to have a long life span----my mother's mother lived to 95 and her intellect was completely intact as is my mother's

That's interesting but are you near that age as well?

We were discussing your islamo nazi propaganda thing, weren't we?

''

My mother was born in the USA and married and had children at an age that is typical of women in the USA her FIRST was born when she was 24------I was not the first Did your mother have children at an age which would render her children near to her age?

''

My mother was born in the USA and married and had children at an age that is typical of women in the USA her FIRST was born when she was 24------I was not the first Did your mother have children at an age which would render her children near to her age?

So you are young then? In your 40s, okay I thought you were near your 90 s

''

Don't do this to yourself, Because. You're playing with fire and it'll be painful to watch.

''

Don't do this to yourself, Because. You're playing with fire and it'll be painful to watch.

Doing what? Someone told me she was a grandma so I felt bad for yelling at her :) :lol:, if she's old I'm not gonna call her names that would be sad

Forum List

Back