Code Red Alarm sounded in south Israel.

In southern cities there will be no education systems working today.
What is the latest news about the incidents?

Check jpost, haaretz, Israel national news, or ynetnews, lmao Lipush doesn't get top secret information it's all from Israeli new sites :)

LMAO "BECAUSE" knows nothing but the pig crap spewed out by the imam dog in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT weekly accented by the mist of sweaty sock fumes

What is the latest news about the incidents?

Check jpost, haaretz, Israel national news, or ynetnews, lmao Lipush doesn't get top secret information it's all from Israeli new sites :)

LMAO "BECAUSE" knows nothing but the pig crap spewed out by the imam dog in the KHUTBAH JUMAAT weekly accented by the mist of sweaty sock fumes

What in the hell does that have to do with a mosque? I'm telling him to check those websites because they provide information you moron

What in the hell does that have to do with a mosque? I'm telling him to check those websites because they provide information you moron

do not address me as "moron" you are not in a mosque pig sty You very clearly stated that LIPUSH who lives in HEARING RANGE of the bomb explosions that are being created by the meccan pigs-----has no first hand idea as to what is going on and simply gets it from the news media in Israel You wrote that in the same style as the pigs who author the filthy KHUTBAH JUMAAT---with vulgar emulate the nabi kanzeer ---meccan inuendo The purpose of the Khtubah Jumaat is to denigrate all people and that which they say and write, who do not lick the stinking posterior of al nabi Try not to argue----I have been there

Irosie stop posting stupid shit, when I say I'm from gaza and I know what goes on there you call me a liar. Don't be a hypocritical

I feel bad for all innocent victims but 6 palestinaisn were killed a few days ago and no one cared at all, but when a rocket is fired everybody is suddenly worried for Israel....I mean that's fucked up, some of you guys make it like palestinaisn can go die who cares about them...

At least 3 explosions, with "Code Red" Alarm sounded in Be'er Sheva, Netivot, and Ofakim, as for 2:06 am.
Call Vanunu:

"Mordechai Vanunu a former Israeli nuclear technician, citing his opposition to weapons of mass destruction, revealed details of Israel's nuclear weapons program to the international press in 1986.

"He was subsequently imprisoned and served nearly 20 years in an Israeli prison.

When will the "chosen people" realize they too will reap what they sow?

WaPo's Ombudsman: 'What About Israel's Nuclear Weapons?' | Common Dreams

At least 3 explosions, with "Code Red" Alarm sounded in Be'er Sheva, Netivot, and Ofakim, as for 2:06 am.
Call Vanunu:

"Mordechai Vanunu a former Israeli nuclear technician, citing his opposition to weapons of mass destruction, revealed details of Israel's nuclear weapons program to the international press in 1986.

"He was subsequently imprisoned and served nearly 20 years in an Israeli prison.

I don't understand what Va'anunu has to do with rockets.

I feel bad for all innocent victims but 6 palestinaisn were killed a few days ago and no one cared at all, but when a rocket is fired everybody is suddenly worried for Israel....I mean that's fucked up, some of you guys make it like palestinaisn can go die who cares about them...

Those were military people, of the organization. The house hit and people injured were civilians, not military. If the Palestinians hurt would have been women and children, your point would have been correct. That is not the case.

Vanunu's crime was so serious that he should have been executed My son had essentially the same job that VANUNU had-----whe he was in the US NAVY. He worked in NUCLEAR SUBS (after being trained to do so by the navy) He was able to telephone me from the sub----but would never SAY WHERE HE WAS or WHAT THE NAME OF THE SUB was-----because he was not a criminal. I wonder what georgie et all would say should happen to him if he took pictures of the workings of the sub and SOLD THEM TO A NEWSPAPER. Even now he will not discuss the details of his job because he is not a criminal. I was in the Navy----there are incidents that took place during my time that I will not discuss doing so is contrary to military law

Call Vanunu:

"I don’t think many people fault Israel for having nuclear weapons. If I were a child of the Holocaust, I, too, would want such a deterrent to annihilation. But that doesn’t mean the media shouldn’t write about how Israel’s doomsday weapons affect the Middle East equation. Just because a story is hard to do doesn’t mean The Post, and the U.S. press more generally, shouldn’t do it."

The "Middle East equation" was deliberately complicated in 1948 by the creation of a Jewish State in spite of Jews being only one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine. If the house you're referencing was not within the "borders" of the Green Line, there were no "civilians" involved.

Those were military people, of the organization. The house hit and people injured were civilians, not military. If the Palestinians hurt would have been women and children, your point would have been correct. That is not the case.

The second 3 yes, the first 3 were actually civilians and this was confirmed by palestinains in gaza.

That's why Jihad islami didnt respond at all they weren't their guys

Vanunu's crime was so serious that he should have been executed My son had essentially the same job that VANUNU had-----whe he was in the US NAVY. He worked in NUCLEAR SUBS (after being trained to do so by the navy) He was able to telephone me from the sub----but would never SAY WHERE HE WAS or WHAT THE NAME OF THE SUB was-----because he was not a criminal. I wonder what georgie et all would say should happen to him if he took pictures of the workings of the sub and SOLD THEM TO A NEWSPAPER. Even now he will not discuss the details of his job because he is not a criminal. I was in the Navy----there are incidents that took place during my time that I will not discuss doing so is contrary to military law
And all this time I thought you were a congenital liar with delusions of intellect.
Your propaganda becomes more pathetic with each passing post.
Maybe you should've served on the USS Liberty?

And all this time I thought you were a congenital liar with delusions of intellect.
Your propaganda becomes more pathetic with each passing post.
Maybe you should've served on the USS Liberty?

what a pathetic response In fact I was ------involved in a peripheral way with lots of the
LEGAL COMPLAINTS against the navy--------I cannot and will not discuss the details-----
doing so is contrary to UNITED STATES MILITARY LAW --the laws of which people like ENNES have seriously violation I wonder why that TRAITOR is not in jail

The second 3 yes, the first 3 were actually civilians and this was confirmed by palestinains in gaza.

Which other organization has the ability to reach beyond Be'er Sheva?

It has Islamic Jihad written all over it..

Call Vanunu:

"I don’t think many people fault Israel for having nuclear weapons. If I were a child of the Holocaust, I, too, would want such a deterrent to annihilation. But that doesn’t mean the media shouldn’t write about how Israel’s doomsday weapons affect the Middle East equation. Just because a story is hard to do doesn’t mean The Post, and the U.S. press more generally, shouldn’t do it."

The "Middle East equation" was deliberately complicated in 1948 by the creation of a Jewish State in spite of Jews being only one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine. If the house you're referencing was not within the "borders" of the Green Line, there were no "civilians" involved.

Ok. I do not understand what Nuclear Weapons have to do with rockets:confused:

Which other organization has the ability to reach beyond Be'er Sheva?

It has Islamic Jihad written all over it..

Hamas and jihad can reach farther than that....

Salafist in gaza can get grads too, there are grads everywhere there now

Irosie stop posting stupid shit, when I say I'm from gaza and I know what goes on there you call me a liar. Don't be a hypocritical

I'm not from Gaza so I can't claim first hand information or claim to have actually seen what's going on.
I can explore sites concerned with the region.
I read Israeli and Arabic news sources and try to get a real idea (or at least best guess) as to the situation in that area.

It's probable that both sides lie, the trick is to see past the lies and take it from there.
What does strike me as pretty obvious is, the Israeli side's lies are very easy to spot because there's so much clear evidence to show the lies.

They claim not to use fire bombs in civilian areas but the UN photos and many others show they did. The Israeli government lie is clear and easy to see through.

Once you uncover a few such obvious lies, it draws into question pretty much everything else they say.
Simple research easily shows up a lot more.
The pictures of murdered (Yes, murdered, not collateral deaths in war) children are terrible.
Israel has to stop.

Add Israel's open flouting of international law and you have an untrustworthy news and information source.

Now, it's pretty clear, Israel's government are liars and bastards but that doesn't mean I support firing rockets into Israel, I do not.
I don't agree with the idea of a military attack on Israel of any sort.
My reason is simple, I don't want to see the massive death toll that would come from such an attack.

I do want to see the US government give the Israeli government the finger and make it very clear all funding will stop if Israeli doesn't withdraw to the '67 borders and stop being bastards in general.

Forum List

Back