Cochran primary won by Black Democrats

exactly, no mater what I point to, you will say it is not racist. That is why it is pointless having a conversation with racist teapers. "Put the White back in the White House"...you don't think that is a racist sentiment?

LOL, I don't think it is xxxxXXXXXXr who is the racist. Fucking idiot teaper. Quit wasting my time and get to your Klan meeting. Useless motherfucker.

Last edited:
Teabaggers even teach their children to hate:

What do you suppose the odds are that a 12-year-old kid understands that "monkey" has racist connotations?

Pretty much 100% he knows it has racist connotations, especially if his parents are racist teapers!

Horseshit. I wouldn't have known that when I was twelve. I didn't learn it until I was about 16 when my older Democrat brother started calling black people "porch monkeys." I have met adults who don't understand that it has racist connotations, like my ex-wife.

Quote something, dumbass.

Just look. Not too difficult. Like I said earlier, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain sound to a deaf person. There are so may examples on this forum.

Let me ask you this...do you think there are any racists that frequent this forum?

(My bet he won't answer the question)

Translation: you got nothing.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You thought no one would call you on it, and now you look like a jackass.

And who do you think you are kidding you racist motherfucker. I knew you wouldn't answer the question because you are a racist piece of shit who denies any racism...because you are a racist piece of shit.

You thought no one would call you out for being a racist pussy. I just did you fucking pussy.

What do you suppose the odds are that a 12-year-old kid understands that "monkey" has racist connotations?

Pretty much 100% he knows it has racist connotations, especially if his parents are racist teapers!

Horseshit. I wouldn't have known that when I was twelve. I didn't learn it until I was about 16 when my older Democrat brother started calling black people "porch monkeys." I have met adults who don't understand that it has racist connotations, like my ex-wife.

Bullshit, you are a racist motherfucker and you know it. Who the fuck would think a kid with a sign like that didn't know the racist connotations. Typical teaper...nasty, bitter racist! PUSSY!

Hey, dumbass...scroll up if you wanna see some racist teapers.

So where's the racism?

exactly, no mater what I point to, you will say it is not racist. That is why it is pointless having a conversation with racist teapers.

That's because it's not racist. Yeah, it's pointless trying to convince me that your baseless claims are valid because I'm not a gullible moron like the people you hang around with.

"Put the White back in the White House"...you don't think that is a racist sentiment?

That definitely is racist, but what evidence is there that the guy wearing the T-shirt is a TEA party member? Even if he is, that's one guy out of millions of TEA party members. That's kind of like saying all black people are criminals because of the one who robbed a liquor store last week. Face it, you're a bald-faced bigot.

LOL, I don't think it is your big brother who is the racist. Fucking idiot teaper. Quit wasting my time and get to your Klan meeting. Useless motherfucker.

Now you are accusing me of being a racist without a shred of evidence. It's obvious that the word "racist" is just a liberal euphemism meaning "Republican."

Last edited:

Bullshit, you are a racist motherfucker and you know it. Who the fuck would think a kid with a sign like that didn't know the racist connotations. Typical teaper...nasty, bitter racist! PUSSY!

You're only proving that your accusations against the TEA party are as groundless as your accusations against me.

Just look. Not too difficult. Like I said earlier, I am not going to waste my time trying to explain sound to a deaf person. There are so may examples on this forum.

Let me ask you this...do you think there are any racists that frequent this forum?

(My bet he won't answer the question)

Translation: you got nothing.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You thought no one would call you on it, and now you look like a jackass.

And who do you think you are kidding you racist motherfucker. I knew you wouldn't answer the question because you are a racist piece of shit who denies any racism...because you are a racist piece of shit.

You thought no one would call you out for being a racist pussy. I just did you fucking pussy.

I know there are some racists who post in this forum. Maybe one or two. There's even one guy who wants to bring back slavery. Do you even know if they are TEA party members? How do you check when they don't even register? You're sliming millions of people because of a couple of clowns who probably never donated a dime to the TEA party and never attended any TEA party events. That's the modus operandi of a bigot.

I wouldn't put it past a teaper lynching someone to prove a point. Maybe a shooting spree...we have already seen that. Then all of the racist teapers can say it is not a race crime and excuse it because of the knock out game.

Teapers are so pathetic.

Is your goal to keep digging a deeper hole with your moronic assertions ?

If so, you are being successful.

OK, Hobbit. Didn't a teaper couple just go on a shooting spree last month?

And that proves what ?

That the Tea Party can have people in their group who are unstable as you ?

Is your goal to keep digging a deeper hole with your moronic assertions ?

If so, you are being successful.

And that proves what ?

It proves that Teapers are a dangerous lot...stuck on hate, racism, and a goal of an anti-Government revolution and race war.

Thread reopened...let's try to stay a bit on topic .....

images

Last edited:
over 3000 illegally cast vote in half of the counties reviewed so far

and now the FEC is looking into pro Cochran super pac for some answers

The federal agency regulating and monitoring money in federal elections is seeking answers from a pro-Cochran Super PAC regarding what appears to be campaign finance violations.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has sent a Request For Additional Information (RFAI) to Mississippi Conservatives, a Super PAC supporting the re-election of Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss. The committee has until August 1st to respond, or the failure to do so “could result in an audit or enforcement action.”

The FEC letter states the committee may have failed to file one or more of the required 24-hour report(s) regarding “last minute” independent expenditures. Specifically, the committee did not file a 24-hour report for a $15,000 payment on May 30th to Scott Howell & Company as an independent expenditures against Chris McDaniel, R-Miss.

The FEC also sought answers for an independent expenditure paid to Winning Edge that was reported on a 24-hour report, but was not correlated with the committee’s Schedule E for the 12-Day pre-runoff report covering 5/15 through 6/4.

FEC Seeks Answers From Pro-Cochran Super PAC | Political MoneyLine Blog

The federal agency regulating and monitoring money in federal elections is seeking answers from a pro-Cochran Super PAC regarding what appears to be campaign finance violations.

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) has sent a Request For Additional Information (RFAI) to Mississippi Conservatives, a Super PAC supporting the re-election of Sen. Thad Cochran, R-Miss. The committee has until August 1st to respond, or the failure to do so “could result in an audit or enforcement action.”

The FEC letter states the committee may have failed to file one or more of the required 24-hour report(s) regarding “last minute” independent expenditures. Specifically, the committee did not file a 24-hour report for a $15,000 payment on May 30th to Scott Howell & Company as an independent expenditures against Chris McDaniel, R-Miss.

The FEC also sought answers for an independent expenditure paid to Winning Edge that was reported on a 24-hour report, but was not correlated with the committee’s Schedule E for the 12-Day pre-runoff report covering 5/15 through 6/4.

Now, that's interesting. I would be VERY interested to see the exact stats on that one.

That being said, the longer this race is called into doubt and the more infighting there is within the GOP about this race, the better a shot Childers (D) has at making this race a horserace. I was not sure I would ever live to see the day when a Democrat would be elected to the Senate from Mississippi, but Childers, I say once again, is about as far Right as a Democrat can go and still be called a Democrat. And he is well-liked in MS.

Electoral history has shown us repeatedly that in cases like this, the underdog from the other party can rise to the top. I'm not saying it will happen. I am saying that if this blood-feud continues, it can happen, thus forcing the RNC to sink money into a state that should be safe (R) for them.

Now, that's interesting. I would be VERY interested to see the exact stats on that one.

That being said, the longer this race is called into doubt and the more infighting there is within the GOP about this race, the better a shot Childers (D) has at making this race a horserace. I was not sure I would ever live to see the day when a Democrat would be elected to the Senate from Mississippi, but Childers, I say once again, is about as far Right as a Democrat can go and still be called a Democrat. And he is well-liked in MS.

Electoral history has shown us repeatedly that in cases like this, the underdog from the other party can rise to the top. I'm not saying it will happen. I am saying that if this blood-feud continues, it can happen, thus forcing the RNC to sink money into a state that should be safe (R) for them.

it could happen

but they really should get to the bottom of this

True the Vote v. Mississippi Complaint

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTFOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF MISSISSIPPIOXFORD DIVISION
T
RUE THE
V
OTE
,D
ONNA
K
NEZEVICH
,J
OSEPH
K
NEZEVICH
E
LAINE
V
ECHORIK
,R
OY
N
ICHOLSON
, J
ANE
C
OLN
, D
ORIS
L
EE
,M
ARK
P
ATRICK
,J
ULIE
P
ATRICK
, P
AUL
P
ATRICK
,S
YBIL
T
RIBBLE
,C
HAD
H
IGDON
,J
ENNIFER
H
IGDON AND
D
AVID
P
HILLEY
§§§§§§§Plaintiffs, §§v. § Cause No.§T
HE
H
ONORABLE
D
ELBERT
H
OSEMANN
, inhis official capacity as Secretary of State for the State of Mississippi, T
HE
R
EPUBLICAN
P
ARTY OF
M
ISSISSIPPI
§§§§§§Defendants. §
COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY AND INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
TO THE HONRABLE DISTRCIT COURT JUDGE:1. NOW COMES True the Vote, Donna Knezevich, Joseph Knezevich, ElaineVechorik, Roy Nicholson, Jane Coln, Doris Lee, Mark Patrick, Julie Patrick, Paul Patrick, SybilTribble, Chad Higdon, Jennifer Higdon and David Philley complaining of Mississippi Secretaryof State, Delbert Hosemann and The Republican Party of Mississippi for failure to maintainrecords and papers of a federal election in violation of 42 U.S.C. § 1974 and to enforce Section 8of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (“NVRA”), 42 U.S.C. §1973gg-6. In addition,the Individual Plaintiffs bring claims for vote dilution in violation of the Equal ProtectionClause, and Equal Protection claims for Mississippi’s failure to employ uniform election practices.
3:14cv144-MPM-SAA

True the Vote v. Mississippi Complaint

it could happen

:thup:

Well, of course, I agree strongly with you about that.

Again, I'm a Democrat, I have no dog in this race, and if the Cochran campaign "won" by cheating and it can be proven by the MS BOE that fraudulent votes put him over the top and that McDaniel actually won, then that MUST be cleared up.

The AP results right now:

News from The Associated Press

Cochran +6,693

The MS BOE has not yet published the race:

http://www.sos.ms.gov/elections4.aspx

(As I indicated once before, in terms of information and election transparency, Mississippi is probably the very worst state in the nation: in terms of reporting VR, VT, election returns, the whole nine yards)

McDaniel supporters having claimed to have found +3,000 fraudulent "crossover" votes is not the same as actual evidence that they were such, plus 3,000 would still mean that Cochran is still ahead by +3,600 or so. You can be sure that if this comes to a full HAND recount with double-checks, the Cochran people are going to find some "fraudulent" votes for McDaniel as well. And one re-count could lead to another.

This is exactly why recounting should be done by independent counters with no dog in the race. And this is why we need a national voter ID system, like every other civilized nation on the face of the earth.

Often, a vote is thrown-out by a partisan because someone says that that person voted in another county, like a Joe Green, perhaps. Well, duh, there is more than one Joe Green living in Mississippi, you can bet. See: Florida's computer purge of voters, 2000.

My point is, until a full HAND recount is done, this is all just smoke and mirrors.

Again, I want to make it clear: whoever truly had the most legal votes should be the winner, that is abundantly clear. But the McDaniel people are playing posse right now, as if they are empowered by the state to count votes again when no re-count has been ordered, and you can be 100% guaranteed they are making mistakes. They are neither trained to do this stuff nor are they empowered and they are hell-bent on wanting their guy to win. Which means they will do anything to find "fraudulent" votes.

Last edited:

And that proves what ?

It proves that Teapers are a dangerous lot...stuck on hate, racism, and a goal of an anti-Government revolution and race war.

It proves nothing of the sort. A few dozen nut burgers in a movement consisting of tens of millions of people is hardly surprising. Democrats don't have any nutburgers in their part, now do they? James Eagan Holmes is a Democrat, isn't he? Jared Lee Loughner is a Democrat, isn't he? Talk about dangerous. What could possibly be more dangerous than a party full of mass killers?

it could happen

:thup:

Well, of course, I agree strongly with you about that.

Again, I'm a Democrat, I have no dog in this race, and if the Cochran campaign "won" by cheating and it can be proven by the MS BOE that fraudulent votes put him over the top and that McDaniel actually won, then that MUST be cleared up.

The AP results right now:

News from The Associated Press

Cochran +6,693

The MS BOE has not yet published the race:

Secretary of State :: Elections

(As I indicated once before, in terms of information and election transparency, Mississippi is probably the very worst state in the nation: in terms of reporting VR, VT, election returns, the whole nine yards)

McDaniel supporters having claimed to have found +3,000 fraudulent "crossover" votes is not the same as actual evidence that they were such, plus 3,000 would still mean that Cochran is still ahead by +3,600 or so. You can be sure that if this comes to a full HAND recount with double-checks, the Cochran people are going to find some "fraudulent" votes for McDaniel as well. And one re-count could lead to another.

This is exactly why recounting should be done by independent counters with no dog in the race. And this is why we need a national voter ID system, like every other civilized nation on the face of the earth.

Often, a vote is thrown-out by a partisan because someone says that that person voted in another county, like a Joe Green, perhaps. Well, duh, there is more than one Joe Green living in Mississippi, you can bet. See: Florida's computer purge of voters, 2000.

My point is, until a full HAND recount is done, this is all just smoke and mirrors.

Again, I want to make it clear: whoever truly had the most legal votes should be the winner, that is abundantly clear. But the McDaniel people are playing posse right now, as if they are empowered by the state to count votes again when no re-count has been ordered, and you can be 100% guaranteed they are making mistakes. They are neither trained to do this stuff nor are they empowered and they are hell-bent on wanting their guy to win. Which means they will do anything to find "fraudulent" votes.

true

perhaps if they find enough irregularities

to have corrupted the election in general

there may be a do over

Not if McDaniels has that race overturned..

And that proves what ?

It proves nothing of the sort. A few dozen nut burgers in a movement consisting of tens of millions of people is hardly surprising. Democrats don't have any nutburgers in their part, now do they? James Eagan Holmes is a Democrat, isn't he? Jared Lee Loughner is a Democrat, isn't he? Talk about dangerous. What could possibly be more dangerous than a party full of mass killers?

A party full of nutcases who want to start a revolution against the United States Government over a idiot rancher who refused to pay his bills.

Not if McDaniels has that race overturned..

I agree. If McDaniel gets the race overturned, then Childers probably wins the GE in 2014 by about 7 points.

Forum List

Back