Coca-Cola, Ford and Xerox Boldly Announce: ‘We No Longer Donate to Planned Parenthood

So these companies want more unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and unwanted babies that someone will have to take and raise?

Even if these people can enslave women to give birth and outlaw abortion, where do these unwanted babies go? Orphanages? How many anti-abortion, anti-birth-control MEN are going to do the feeding, the rocking, the diapering, the bathing of bottoms. Step up. And don't forget. You have to hang in there until these babies reach at least the age of 18.

What are your plans?
die endlösung, ja. Hitler would be proud.
You are right. Hitler would be very proud of you.
Did you know that the black community makes up just 13% of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions. I'm not advocating genocide shit for brains.

You are nuts! What does race have to do with this? I'm not black, but I think that people who are black are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

My question is what plans these jerks have for raising these babies that they want so much. After someone is forced by the government to give birth, what happens to the baby that results? Does pigpence take it?

Incidentally, I support using available technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

Assholes like pigpence are against this, for no known reason. Right-wing guys like him, who I suspect are asexual, need to be forced to deal with the consequences of their pigatry.

It is ridiculous that so many men insist that they are heterosexual but hate women at the same time. Heterosexual men and women need to work together.
We should ask the same thing for all of those women having babies in non chittholes also. We are becoming like them and have in many parts of our country. And when you sew hetero but hate women, only an idiot can not see that women are fast tracked on employment and not taken to task for their flaws like men. I do not care how much Prog controlled TV tells us different.

So these companies want more unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and unwanted babies that someone will have to take and raise?

Even if these people can enslave women to give birth and outlaw abortion, where do these unwanted babies go? Orphanages? How many anti-abortion, anti-birth-control MEN are going to do the feeding, the rocking, the diapering, the bathing of bottoms. Step up. And don't forget. You have to hang in there until these babies reach at least the age of 18.

What are your plans?
I raised my son on my own without child support. I like thkke way you say enslave. When they made the choice to have sex. You're a hoot. Like the way Obama said he didn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. Must have made them feel great! After a woman is pregnant, the baby isn't a choice. It's a responsibility.
You made the choice to have your son, as is your right. But a government take-over of a person's body IS slavery. If a woman is forced by Big Government to bear a child against her will, the filthy pigs who make these laws should be forced to care for the results. They better have plans. This was their idea in the first place.
The natural gestation of a conceived child, does not represent anyone’s, or any entity’s intiation of the use of force. It’s a natural consequence of ones choices. Nor is anyone, nor any entity required to accept your initiation of the use of force, to avoid the consequences of your decisions.

What are your plans?
die endlösung, ja. Hitler would be proud.
You are right. Hitler would be very proud of you.
Did you know that the black community makes up just 13% of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions. I'm not advocating genocide shit for brains.

You are nuts! What does race have to do with this? I'm not black, but I think that people who are black are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

My question is what plans these jerks have for raising these babies that they want so much. After someone is forced by the government to give birth, what happens to the baby that results? Does pigpence take it?

Incidentally, I support using available technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

Assholes like pigpence are against this, for no known reason. Right-wing guys like him, who I suspect are asexual, need to be forced to deal with the consequences of their pigatry.

It is ridiculous that so many men insist that they are heterosexual but hate women at the same time. Heterosexual men and women need to work together.
Once again. Your conception, and pregnancy is not representative of anyone’s use of force. Try again...

What are your plans?
I raised my son on my own without child support. I like thkke way you say enslave. When they made the choice to have sex. You're a hoot. Like the way Obama said he didn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. Must have made them feel great! After a woman is pregnant, the baby isn't a choice. It's a responsibility.
You made the choice to have your son, as is your right. But a government take-over of a person's body IS slavery. If a woman is forced by Big Government to bear a child against her will, the filthy pigs who make these laws should be forced to care for the results. They better have plans. This was their idea in the first place.

No one is taking over anyone’s body. That is the stupidest argument so far.

Did the government tell you to have sex with anyone? It was your choice, that someone must bear the responsibility of their choice is not a government issue, it is a personal responsibility issue.

The person that decides to have sex should be forced to care for the results.

Corporate America (those greedy corporations that leftists hate) are large Democrat run, and Far Left themselves. I am not surprised they've been donating to orgs like Planned Parenthood.

Three company giants from completely different industries have made a shocking, yet pleasing, announcement. Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Co. and Xerox stated that they no longer donate to Planned Parenthood.

However, PP has been falsely advertising that the companies do still donate, on their website.

Once brought to the companies’ attention, they have each asked the abortion business to immediately remove their names from the list of corporate donors.

A Coca-Cola representative confirmed to the The Daily Signal that they do not donate to Planned Parenthood as a company, and they also do not match donations given by employees.

“We’ll ask them to correct the information,” the representative said in relation to their name being on the donor website.

Similarly, a Ford representative stated, “We are making sure that Ford Motor Company is not listed as a Planned Parenthood contributor on their website. In addition, we do not offer an employee match for charitable contributions.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thinkamericana.com

Wonder when the immoral, unethical and unprincipled ANNORMALS will have massive protests.....4...4...2...1......

This is part of the dominoes that will fall and totally take down the crooked deep state

Trump supporters have the highest net worth so they will win at boycotting

And trump has the men and will win when push comes to shove

The deep state is toast !!

What are your plans?
We allow PP to KILL black, Hispanic, and other WEEDS ONLY as Sanger originally planned!!!!!

quote-covertly-invest-into-non-white-areas-invest-in-ghetto-abortion-clinics-help-to-raise-margaret-sanger-65-18-43.jpg

What are your plans?
No women has a choice not to have sex. If they CHOSE to do so without protection. If that choice bears a baby. That bad choice becomes a responsibility.

So why not make better access to birth control?
What the he'l do you want me to do? Drive them there? They have easy access to it. I also think the man should take responsibility also. You can get a rubber in just about any gas station bathroom.

What are your plans?

Did the government tell you to have sex with anyone? It was your choice, that someone must bear the responsibility of their choice is not a government issue, it is a personal responsibility issue.

No. A person should have the option of aborting an unwanted pregnancy. You should care for the resulting infants if you agree with government-forced-birth. The onus is on you. You may hate heterosexuality and hate the female sex and have absolutely no understanding of human emotions and human sexuality, but they have been around for hundreds of thousands of years.

What are your plans?

No. A person should have the option of aborting an unwanted pregnancy. You should care for the resulting infants if you agree with government-forced-birth. The onus is on you. You may hate heterosexuality and hate the female sex and have absolutely no understanding of human emotions and human sexuality, but they have been around for hundreds of thousands of years.

Nice spin there, I don’t hate anyone, so you need to prove that I do or shut your trap and quit diverting the conversation.

You don’t want government in your bedroom, unfiltered you mess up and get pregnant. Then you want government to pay for your choice. Do you want government pay for any STD you get? I mean the same principle applies.

It is called personal responsibility for your actions. If you want to kill the baby, then go to a doctor and abort, that is okay by me. You want me to pay for your choice? Nope! Not on your life.

I bet the price of their produces are not reduced with the lack of donations.

Yeah a baby brain still goes for 7 figures regardless. Buys a lot of Porsches though!

Jo
Another dumbass duped by a fake story. How many people are alive today because they were cured by research done on fetal tissues.

PP do2s not sell tissues. They get reimbursed for the extra costs in maintaining & preparing the samples.

The companies that receive these items are free to sell them to research labs.

Which story exactly is fake....dumbass?

Jo

Which did you think was true?

PP was not selling baby parts. It has been debunked a gazillion times.

Three company giants from completely different industries have made a shocking, yet pleasing, announcement. Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Co. and Xerox stated that they no longer donate to Planned Parenthood.

However, PP has been falsely advertising that the companies do still donate, on their website.

Once brought to the companies’ attention, they have each asked the abortion business to immediately remove their names from the list of corporate donors.

A Coca-Cola representative confirmed to the The Daily Signal that they do not donate to Planned Parenthood as a company, and they also do not match donations given by employees.

“We’ll ask them to correct the information,” the representative said in relation to their name being on the donor website.

Similarly, a Ford representative stated, “We are making sure that Ford Motor Company is not listed as a Planned Parenthood contributor on their website. In addition, we do not offer an employee match for charitable contributions.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thinkamericana.com

Wonder when the immoral, unethical and unprincipled ANNORMALS will have massive protests.....4...4...2...1......
Ok.....and?

What are your plans?

Nice spin there, I don’t hate anyone, so you need to prove that I do or shut your trap and quit diverting the conversation.

You don’t want government in your bedroom, unfiltered you mess up and get pregnant. Then you want government to pay for your choice. Do you want government pay for any STD you get? I mean the same principle applies.

It is called personal responsibility for your actions. If you want to kill the baby, then go to a doctor and abort, that is okay by me. You want me to pay for your choice? Nope! Not on your life.

So you think that VDs are not covered in health insurance plans? Really?

Some insurance companies cover abortions,.

So when you pay premiums, you are paying for other people's medical care including VD treatment & possibly abortions.

I don't get where you change the subject to free abortions. Who is asking for free abortions?

Yeah a baby brain still goes for 7 figures regardless. Buys a lot of Porsches though!

Jo
Another dumbass duped by a fake story. How many people are alive today because they were cured by research done on fetal tissues.

PP do2s not sell tissues. They get reimbursed for the extra costs in maintaining & preparing the samples.

Hoooboy are you gullible!

You honestly think that a money driven industry like that doesn't find ways to operate for profit? Once the money connection is made there will be supply demand for fetuses. There is now.

Jo
Hoooboy, are you a moron. they provide them at cost. PP is well audited.

Jo

You honestly think that a money driven industry like that doesn't find ways to operate for profit? Once the money connection is made there will be supply demand for fetuses. There is now.

Jo
They have to they are a non-profit.

So you think that VDs are not covered in health insurance plans? Really?

Some insurance companies cover abortions,.

So when you pay premiums, you are paying for other people's medical care including VD treatment & possibly abortions.

I don't get where you change the subject to free abortions. Who is asking for free abortions?

Where in the world did you get that I said STDs aren’t covered by health insurance? Pay attention to what is post and what someone is responding to, let me know when you get caught up.

What are your plans?

Lmao personal responsibility to a left loon is foreign

Jo

Jo

Bullshit....

There isn't a single non profit in this country that doesn't cook the books. PP is no exception. Enron was also well audited you ninny. You are that childish that you actually believe your statement of non profit status solves that problem eh?

BUT....BUT...MOMMY YOU SAID SANTA CLAUS WAS REAL!!!!

Bwahahahah...

No wonder Trump kicked the shit out of you guys..... It's just too easy!

Jo

Jo

Jo

Bullshit....

There isn't a single non profit in this country that doesn't cook the books. PP is no exception. Enron was also well audited you ninny. You are that childish that you actually believe your statement of non profit status solves that problem eh?

Bwahahahah...

Jo
Churches included?

Jo

Jo

Bullshit....

Bwahahahah...

Jo
Churches included?

Well if I'm not mistaken the Catholic Church is the largest real estate conglomerate on Earth......or at least it was until very recently.

Jo

Forum List

Back