Coca-Cola, Ford and Xerox Boldly Announce: ‘We No Longer Donate to Planned Parenthood

Three company giants from completely different industries have made a shocking, yet pleasing, announcement. Coca-Cola, Ford Motor Co. and Xerox stated that they no longer donate to Planned Parenthood.

However, PP has been falsely advertising that the companies do still donate, on their website.

Once brought to the companies’ attention, they have each asked the abortion business to immediately remove their names from the list of corporate donors.

A Coca-Cola representative confirmed to the The Daily Signal that they do not donate to Planned Parenthood as a company, and they also do not match donations given by employees.

“We’ll ask them to correct the information,” the representative said in relation to their name being on the donor website.

Similarly, a Ford representative stated, “We are making sure that Ford Motor Company is not listed as a Planned Parenthood contributor on their website. In addition, we do not offer an employee match for charitable contributions.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thinkamericana.com

Wonder when the immoral, unethical and unprincipled ANNORMALS will have massive protests.....4...4...2...1......
What? This is old news.

I bet the price of their produces are not reduced with the lack of donations.

Imagine paying someone to kill your baby....that's very, very sad
Imagine thousands more abortions because you idiots want to shut down Planned Parenthood.

PP provides birth control to millions of people.

Are you really so stupid not to get the connection between birth control & abortions.

Imagine thousands more abortions because you idiots want to shut down Planned Parenthood.

Are you really so stupid not to get the connection between birth control & abortions.

Listen up, Real Dumb you will never influence me. You're an insane leftist jackwad...nothing more and quite possibly much less.

Learn it and then live it, little dude

So these companies want more unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and unwanted babies that someone will have to take and raise?

Even if these people can enslave women to give birth and outlaw abortion, where do these unwanted babies go? Orphanages? How many anti-abortion, anti-birth-control MEN are going to do the feeding, the rocking, the diapering, the bathing of bottoms. Step up. And don't forget. You have to hang in there until these babies reach at least the age of 18.

What are your plans?
I raised my son on my own without child support. I like thkke way you say enslave. When they made the choice to have sex. You're a hoot. Like the way Obama said he didn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. Must have made them feel great! After a woman is pregnant, the baby isn't a choice. It's a responsibility.
You made the choice to have your son, as is your right. But a government take-over of a person's body IS slavery. If a woman is forced by Big Government to bear a child against her will, the filthy pigs who make these laws should be forced to care for the results. They better have plans. This was their idea in the first place.

So these companies want more unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and unwanted babies that someone will have to take and raise?

Even if these people can enslave women to give birth and outlaw abortion, where do these unwanted babies go? Orphanages? How many anti-abortion, anti-birth-control MEN are going to do the feeding, the rocking, the diapering, the bathing of bottoms. Step up. And don't forget. You have to hang in there until these babies reach at least the age of 18.

What are your plans?
I raised my son on my own without child support. I like thkke way you say enslave. When they made the choice to have sex. You're a hoot. Like the way Obama said he didn't want his daughters to be burdened with a child. Must have made them feel great! After a woman is pregnant, the baby isn't a choice. It's a responsibility.
You made the choice to have your son, as is your right. But a government take-over of a person's body IS slavery. If a woman is forced by Big Government to bear a child against her will, the filthy pigs who make these laws should be forced to care for the results. They better have plans. This was their idea in the first place.
No women has a choice not to have sex. If they CHOSE to do so without protection. If that choice bears a baby. That bad choice becomes a responsibility.

What are your plans?
No women has a choice not to have sex. If they CHOSE to do so without protection. If that choice bears a baby. That bad choice becomes a responsibility.
Not if she chooses to abort the pregnancy. You made your choice. You have no right to make it for anyone else. I won't type anything else. I am too angry with you and your cult.

What are your plans?
die endlösung, ja. Hitler would be proud.

What are your plans?
It was government's idea to pay for abortions and having children out of wedlock also. We have all of this and poverty still exists. Its like I am paying for a whore and not getting the sex for it.

What are your plans?
You are right. Hitler would be very proud of you.

What are your plans?
Did you know that the black community makes up just 13% of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions. I'm not advocating genocide shit for brains.

Listen up, Real Dumb you will never influence me. You're an insane leftist jackwad...nothing more and quite possibly much less.

Learn it and then live it, little dude
I agree, Your ignorance runs deep.

Yeah a baby brain still goes for 7 figures regardless. Buys a lot of Porsches though!

Jo
Another dumbass duped by a fake story. How many people are alive today because they were cured by research done on fetal tissues.

PP do2s not sell tissues. They get reimbursed for the extra costs in maintaining & preparing the samples.

The companies that receive these items are free to sell them to research labs.

What are your plans?

So why not make better access to birth control?

Yeah a baby brain still goes for 7 figures regardless. Buys a lot of Porsches though!

Jo
Another dumbass duped by a fake story. How many people are alive today because they were cured by research done on fetal tissues.

PP do2s not sell tissues. They get reimbursed for the extra costs in maintaining & preparing the samples.

Which story exactly is fake....dumbass?

Jo

These tiny brained wipers of other people’s bottoms are never concerned why the US has such a high rate of mortality for kids already born in the US. For a first world nation.

Jo

Hoooboy are you gullible!

You honestly think that a money driven industry like that doesn't find ways to operate for profit? Once the money connection is made there will be supply demand for fetuses. There is now.

Jo

What are your plans?
Did you know that the black community makes up just 13% of the population but are responsible for 36% of abortions. I'm not advocating genocide shit for brains.

You are nuts! What does race have to do with this? I'm not black, but I think that people who are black are perfectly capable of making their own decisions.

My question is what plans these jerks have for raising these babies that they want so much. After someone is forced by the government to give birth, what happens to the baby that results? Does pigpence take it?

Incidentally, I support using available technology to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place.

Assholes like pigpence are against this, for no known reason. Right-wing guys like him, who I suspect are asexual, need to be forced to deal with the consequences of their pigatry.

It is ridiculous that so many men insist that they are heterosexual but hate women at the same time. Heterosexual men and women need to work together.

Forum List

Back