Coal companies fuck Amerians & Trump rewards them with more land

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.
What the fuck?

They aren't fucking Me or anyone else over. The government has no right to an income.

coal plant
436958_The_sun_rises_behind_Fiddlers_Ferry_coal_fired_power_station_near_LiverpoolThe_sun_rises_behi-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHqoF-apYYbzdQrcfmCbS59TjJETKtsw1wQ4LwAPiEKY.jpg

natural gas plant
natural-gas-plant.jpg

stupid ass Trump sucking RW dipshits.

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.
What the fuck?

They aren't fucking Me or anyone else over. The government has no right to an income.

So they run on nothing. no roads, no airports, no military.

How dare they provide me electricity to survive! They are screwing us with light, technology and easy food prep! Whatever will we do?!
You people are sofa king stupid that it no longer surprises me that you don't care that corporations are fucking you over for profit. They are cheating you. You. And you bend over & say "Please do it some more".

My Gpd

They provide services I want. I pay for those services of my own free will. Our transaction is mutually beneficial. No one is forced to do anything. And more jobs are created in the community.

How am I screwed by participating in a voluntary transaction I benefit from? What is bad about them making a profit?

PS If you're going to call someone stupid, use spell check.

PPS calling someone stupid isn't going to convince anyone your argument is correct.

The FED owns about 30% of the nation's land.

Seems high to me.

Look at how much they own of the West.

450px-Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg

Davie-doo, sad to see you're still running that computer and buying electricity from those corporations you so hate. Or does the propellor on top of your beanie produce enough electricity to keep you spewing?

How about the coal companies don't cheat us?

My sources are currently using gas. I buy a percentage from green sources.
Most businesses can figure out when they are being cheated. Why can't the federal government?

Davie-doo, sad to see you're still running that computer and buying electricity from those corporations you so hate. Or does the propellor on top of your beanie produce enough electricity to keep you spewing?

How about the coal companies don't cheat us?

My sources are currently using gas. I buy a percentage from green sources.
Most businesses can figure out when they are being cheated. Why can't the federal government?

The Federal government lost over $400 billion to waste and fraud...just this past year. :disbelief:

Coal miners have their own welfare program .

The companies use up the miners, they get sick and go on the black lung welfare program. So they taxpayers pick up the worker after Big coal has worked them to near death.

You really expect that the states are going to misuse this land? On what basis? They didn't in all the years before obama stole it.

Corporations don't exist to help people!me and are not in it to help the nation nor are they patriotic. They exist only to make a profit. Econ 101.

The majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal.
A typical Limbaugh Lie that stupid DittoTards mindlessly parrot.

Jun 16, 2017
RUSH: The thing that I don’t get about the electric car — I actually get it. I just think it’s interesting to point out. Where do they think the batteries in these cars get their juice? When they plug those cars in to recharge the batteries, where’s the juice coming from? Ninety-nine out of a hundred places it’s coming from a coal-fired power plant.

Rush is RIGHT like 99.6% of the time...

I think you are full of shit one way or another.

Corporations don't exist to help people!me and are not in it to help the nation nor are they patriotic. They exist only to make a profit. Econ 101.

Hey Dumbass, in order to make a profit you have

to provide something......

Why don't you turn off your electric and start walking...

We cheated tax and spend liberals out of some money? Nice! :eusa_clap:
You cheated yourself dumbass.

You cheated your own country that you fake patriots claim to love.

I know we don't drill for coal....

But for some funny reason I want to YELL...

Drill Baby Drill:dance:

That reminds me, I love Sarah Palin...

She is a Warrior for the cause....

If this doesn't make at least one liberal jump

off a cliff or something I will be very let down:banana:

Jun 16, 2017
RUSH: The thing that I don’t get about the electric car — I actually get it. I just think it’s interesting to point out. Where do they think the batteries in these cars get their juice? When they plug those cars in to recharge the batteries, where’s the juice coming from? Ninety-nine out of a hundred places it’s coming from a coal-fired power plant.

Your MessiahRushie is a premeditated liar 100% of the time.
70 out of 100 places are NOT coal fired!!!

Jun 16, 2017

You are no doubt full of shit one way or another...

Jun 16, 2017

You are no doubt full of shit one way or another...
The pathological liar was WRONG about 99% of electricity is generated by coal when only 30% is.
But he lies with the CONFIDENCE that DittoTards are too STUPID to catch him lying.

Forum List

Back