Coal companies fuck Amerians & Trump rewards them with more land

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.

No one is buying coal. USA converted to natural gas.

Trump is an idiot.

The majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal.
A typical Limbaugh Lie that stupid DittoTards mindlessly parrot.

Jun 16, 2017
RUSH: The thing that I don’t get about the electric car — I actually get it. I just think it’s interesting to point out. Where do they think the batteries in these cars get their juice? When they plug those cars in to recharge the batteries, where’s the juice coming from? Ninety-nine out of a hundred places it’s coming from a coal-fired power plant.

Rush is RIGHT like 99.6% of the time...

I think you are full of shit one way or another.
Your MessiahRushie is a premeditated liar 100% of the time.
70 out of 100 places are NOT coal fired!!!

You are no doubt full of shit one way or another...
The pathological liar was WRONG about 99% of electricity is generated by coal when only 30% is.
But he lies with the CONFIDENCE that DittoTards are too STUPID to catch him lying.

Enjoy your Fake News Butt Hurt...

Jun 16, 2017
RUSH: The thing that I don’t get about the electric car — I actually get it. I just think it’s interesting to point out. Where do they think the batteries in these cars get their juice? When they plug those cars in to recharge the batteries, where’s the juice coming from? Ninety-nine out of a hundred places it’s coming from a coal-fired power plant.

You are the liar now libtard....

Jun 16, 2017

It takes an incredible kind of STUPID to swallow your MessiahRushie's lies!!!

What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Major energy sources and percent shares of U.S. electricity generation at utility-scale facilities in 2016
  • Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
  • Renewables (total) = 14.9%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%
  • Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%
  • Pumped storage hydroelectricity = -0.2%

obama fucked the coal miners. Hillary promised to fuck them even more. Trump gave their jobs back. Liberals are stewing and they should. Boil in it.

obama fucked the coal miners. Hillary promised to fuck them even more. Trump gave their jobs back. Liberals are stewing and they should. Boil in it.
So they can die on the job.
U.S. coal miner deaths are already above 2016 levels

Plenty of people die on the job. Were you under the impression that these coal miners are oppressed and never wanted to work as a coal miner? Coal mining jobs are legacy jobs. The men that work in those mines have grandfathers that worked in the mines. They are proud of what they do. They wanted those jobs and were devastated when obama took them away. Those jobs bought homes and supported families, they provided new cars and big screen tvs, a vacation once in a while. They were financial stability. Fuck every fucker that wants to take these jobs away.

Plenty of people die on the job. Were you under the impression that these coal miners are oppressed and never wanted to work as a coal miner? Coal mining jobs are legacy jobs. The men that work in those mines have grandfathers that worked in the mines. They are proud of what they do. They wanted those jobs and were devastated when obama took them away. Those jobs bought homes and supported families, they provided new cars and big screen tvs, a vacation once in a while. They were financial stability. Fuck every fucker that wants to take these jobs away.
Natural Gas Fracking took away the coal jobs, and Obama opposed fracking.

Jun 16, 2017

It takes an incredible kind of STUPID to swallow your MessiahRushie's lies!!!

What is U.S. electricity generation by energy source? - FAQ - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Major energy sources and percent shares of U.S. electricity generation at utility-scale facilities in 2016
  • Natural gas = 33.8%
  • Coal = 30.4%
  • Nuclear = 19.7%
  • Renewables (total) = 14.9%
    • Hydropower = 6.5%
    • Wind = 5.6%
    • Biomass = 1.5%
    • Solar = 0.9%
    • Geothermal = 0.4%
  • Petroleum = 0.6%
  • Other gases = 0.3%
  • Other nonrenewable sources = 0.3%
  • Pumped storage hydroelectricity = -0.2%

I say you are full of Shit...

Play the bit where he said anything close to

what you say he said....

I listen to Rush every day and I know he is truthful

unlike your lying ass media that's caught lying

every other day...Rush is not perfect but he never

lies, he may make a mistake every now and then

but he corrects it as soon as he finds out about it.

What else you got Butt Hurt?

Snowflakes are just pissed at how Trump continues to erase Obama's 'Legacy'...

:p

Did you catch this lie today???

December 4, 2017
RUSH ARCHIVE: I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.

RUSH: And they did. They headlined it exactly that way. “Limbaugh: I hope Obama fails.” What they purposely got wrong was they reported that I was hoping America failed, that I was so rank partisan that I was willing for my country to suffer in order for Obama’s presidency to fail. And it was the exact opposite.

Play the bit where he said anything close to
what you say he said....
I already quoted him directly from his own transcript.
DittoTards ALWAYS play dumb to avoid having to admit their MessiahRushie is America-hating lying scum.

Coal miners have their own welfare program .

The companies use up the miners, they get sick and go on the black lung welfare program. So they taxpayers pick up the worker after Big coal has worked them to near death.
As Trump Sings Coal’s Praises, Mine Fatalities Are on the Rise

Wow! A total of 11 deaths!

How many people died by slipping and falling in the shower?

How many children drowned in 5 gallon buckets?

More people were probably killed this past week in Chicago than died in coal mines for the year 2017!

Pathetic liberal Chicken Little syndrome strikes again!

December 4, 2017
RUSH ARCHIVE: I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.

RUSH: And they did. They headlined it exactly that way. “Limbaugh: I hope Obama fails.” What they purposely got wrong was they reported that I was hoping America failed, that I was so rank partisan that I was willing for my country to suffer in order for Obama’s presidency to fail. And it was the exact opposite.

Where is the lie?

You are just too stupid to realize that you are comparing it to nothing, so how can it be a lie?

The archive and what he said today agrees 100%!

Man, you libs are dumber than a box of hammers and honed to the fine edge of a beach ball.

Ten this year compared to eight last year as of August. Pure hyperbole Roofers have a higher rate.

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

While the rest of the world develops new technology, the GOP is taking us back to the 18th century.

How do you think that's going to work out?

While the rest of the world develops new technology, the GOP is taking us back to the 18th century.

How do you think that's going to work out?

What is this new tech others are developing

December 4, 2017

Where is the lie?
And there is that perpetual dumb act again. His lie is his denial that he wanted Americans to suffer, as the media correctly reported! He said it outright!!!!!

If by fucking Americans you mean not ripping them off with the prices of bankrupt coal companies and supplying them with cheap energy... you are absolutely right.

If you ment something else, well.....

You can go FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

Forum List

Back