6% GDP Growth by 2020

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Growth assumptions:

Tax flight causes construction in the recipient area and tax reform in anywhere near current form will cause massive tax flight. Construction is a form of investment with a large multiplier effect.

Huge catch up growth due to the end of the Obama era of excessive/unnecessary regulation.

The deportation of criminal aliens requires massive investment in prison cells either rebuilding or remodeling.

Renegotiation of trade deals.

These engines of growth should peak around 2022 after that my crystal ball gets really cloudy.

Growth assumptions:

Tax flight causes construction in the recipient area and tax reform in anywhere near current form will cause massive tax flight. Construction is a form of investment with a large multiplier effect.

Huge catch up growth due to the end of the Obama era of excessive/unnecessary regulation.

The deportation of criminal aliens requires massive investment in prison cells either rebuilding or remodeling.

These engines of growth should peak around 2022 after that my crystal ball gets really cloudy.

EXCELLENT...........I hear that EVERY republican in congress has taken an oath to QUIT if by 2020 the GDP does NOT reach 6%..........Am I correct???........LOL

Growth assumptions:

The leftists know that the tax cuts will work. Which is exactly why they oppose them so much. It will be a disaster for them.

Growth assumptions:

Man, it is amazing how many people on this board are drunk this early in the morning!

The leftists know that the tax cuts will work. Which is exactly why they oppose them so much. It will be a disaster for them.

You're "correct".....it worked so well for Reagan that he was forced to RAISE taxes 11 times in his 8 years......and it worked so fucking well for GWB, that the unemployment rate hit 10%.....

Give it a rest, nitwit.........LOL

Don't forget interest rates, Kreskin
Right now real interest rates are negative as is inflation. Being at least 8 rate hikes away from real interest rates and 12-16 hikes, four years, to getting back to expected interest rates plus momentum is baked into my prediction.

Growth assumptions:

Info wars, no point in reading any more

Growth assumptions:

Worst thread of all time? Certainly a top candidate:
NY Fed: GDP Nowcast falls to 2.2% for Q4 2018 from 2.4%

Growth assumptions:

Worst thread of all time? Certainly a top candidate:
NY Fed: GDP Nowcast falls to 2.2% for Q4 2018 from 2.4%
Omg some actual data?
Trumps first 2 years created fewer jobs than Obamas last 2 ?
Never mentioned here or on knees news?
Obama had 300000 months?
The super economy is following Obamas graph.
Even the con can't screw it up

Omg some actual data?
Obama had 300000 months?
Which, IMO, speaks more to the flexibility and adaptability of businessmen and entrepreneurs, than anything positive that the Mulatto Marxist ever did for the economy.

Omg some actual data?
Obama had 300000 months?
Which, IMO, speaks more to the flexibility and adaptability of businessmen and entrepreneurs, than anything positive that the Mulatto Marxist ever did for the economy.
Is a Democrat is President, "adaptabie businessmen" get credit.
If a Republican is President, the Republican gets credit.
Sounds legit.

Omg some actual data?
Obama had 300000 months?
Is a Democrat is President, "adaptabie businessmen" get credit.
If a Republican is President, the Republican gets credit.
Sounds legit.
Has nothing to do with party...I'm an ancap, not a republican.

It has to do with the adaptability and flexibility of the entrepreneurial mindset...Note that it took six years for the economy to come around...After FDR's idiotically meddlesome New Deal, it was the most anemic recovery in the nation's history....And still the welfare rolls were higher than ever.

Growth assumptions:

You're an idiot!

America's economy is slowing. Ending the trade war could fix that

New evidence emerged last week showing how tariffs and the vast uncertainty surrounding the US-China trade war are hurting the economy.
The manufacturing sector suffered its worst month since June 2009. Services, the larger portion of the modern economy, grew at its weakest pace in three years.

Private payroll growth continues to slow

The outlook for the economy is dimming. The New York Federal Reserve's GDP growth forecasting model was downgraded on Friday to 1.3% for the fourth quarter, compared with an earlier forecast of 1.8%.

1.3% during Xmas? Trump SUCKS!

Growth assumptions:

You're an idiot!

New evidence emerged last week showing how tariffs and the vast uncertainty surrounding the US-China trade war are hurting the economy.
The manufacturing sector suffered its worst month since June 2009. Services, the larger portion of the modern economy, grew at its weakest pace in three years.

The outlook for the economy is dimming. The New York Federal Reserve's GDP growth forecasting model was downgraded on Friday to 1.3% for the fourth quarter, compared with an earlier forecast of 1.8%.

He's talking about a 6% growth in the deficit, right? Please tell me this. It's a non drinking night. LOL

Growth assumptions:

That crystal ball is probably a cataract. Seek medical attention.

Growth assumptions:

You're an idiot!

You have no idea what you are spouting. You have no answers. None at all. The only chance we have is to attempt to bring back manufacturing. Otherwise it is going to be service jobs with most lower paying and more and more people collecting checks. Free market! We have people getting paid for being pregnant and getting their time of the month off and having a hang nail and other goodies being for by the consumer/taxpayer. And that is just a start. East Asia with China has near sweat shop conditions for many of it workers. And they like it because they had nothing before. And they have an endless supply of potential workers as a billion of them have not even got into the prosperity.

Growth assumptions:

You're an idiot!

He's talking about a 6% growth in the deficit, right? Please tell me this. It's a non drinking night. LOL
Who? What?

Forum List

Back