Coal companies fuck Amerians & Trump rewards them with more land

I listen to Rush every day and I know he is truthful
Did you catch this lie today???

December 4, 2017
RUSH ARCHIVE: I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.

RUSH: And they did. They headlined it exactly that way. “Limbaugh: I hope Obama fails.” What they purposely got wrong was they reported that I was hoping America failed, that I was so rank partisan that I was willing for my country to suffer in order for Obama’s presidency to fail. And it was the exact opposite.

Where is the lie?
And there is that perpetual dumb act again. His lie is his denial that he wanted Americans to suffer, as the media correctly reported! He said it outright!!!!!

It is write there for you to see? I think my dog reads better than you, or you are just a lying sack of excrement!

Look at the blue text. That is what Limbaugh said, both times. Then, look at the red text. That is what was said by the media.

Last edited:
Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.

By providing the country cheap plentiful energy for centuries? Smh

In the past they sure fucked over workers, but that has changed. Now they provide small towns with numerous high paying jobs, when these towns would be poor rural areas! They actually build upper middle class towns that would have been backwater bottom feeders!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

By providing the country cheap plentiful energy for centuries? Smh

In the past they sure fucked over workers, but that has changed. Now they provide small towns with numerous high paying jobs, when these towns would be poor rural areas! They actually build upper middle class towns that would have been backwater bottom feeders!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Burning Coal kills people. Burning coal increases greenhouse gas emissions.

December 4, 2017
RUSH ARCHIVE: I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: “Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails.” Somebody’s gotta say it.

RUSH: And they did. They headlined it exactly that way. “Limbaugh: I hope Obama fails.” What they purposely got wrong was they reported that I was hoping America failed, that I was so rank partisan that I was willing for my country to suffer in order for Obama’s presidency to fail. And it was the exact opposite.
Rush Limbaugh puts on a show that dupes feeble minded right wingers every freakin day. After every show he laughs his ass off at all the morons that actually believe what he says.

If Obama wanted to end both wars, Limbaugh hoped he failed.
Of Obama wated to end those high deficits, Limbaugh hoped he failed.

If Obama wanted to cured cancer, that fat-assed drugggie Limbaugh hoped he failed.

Isn't that asshole supposed to be living in Costa Rica?

What the fuck?

They aren't fucking Me or anyone else over. The government has no right to an income.

So they run on nothing. no roads, no airports, no military.
What does that have to do with what I said?

But lets doe it your way. Airports, roads and military. That is about 800 billion dollars. Lets round it to a smooth 1 trillion.

Since we're taking in over 3 trillion a year, looks like our funding is well covered. Right, we can all go home now.

Coal miners have their own welfare program .

The companies use up the miners, they get sick and go on the black lung welfare program. So they taxpayers pick up the worker after Big coal has worked them to near death.
As Trump Sings Coal’s Praises, Mine Fatalities Are on the Rise

U.S. coal miner deaths are already above 2016 levels

Wow! A total of 11 deaths!

How many people died by slipping and falling in the shower?

How many children drowned in 5 gallon buckets?

More people were probably killed this past week in Chicago than died in coal mines for the year 2017!

Pathetic liberal Chicken Little syndrome strikes again!

I recently read a trade journal for the quarry industry. They interviewed several quarry professionals concerning how they got along with MSHA . Those that operated by the law & maintained safe work environments had good relationships. The ones (33%) that cut corners & could give a rat;s ass about safety had confrontational relationship with MSHA.

That 33% is joyful now & expects MSHA to be no longer much of an issue. Why is that?

So what if a few miners get killed, look at the money the owners will save.

ThIs is the entire Trump mantra with business.
'
Fuck the workers if it means more m0ney for the owners.

The dumbfuck Trup will reverse a ruling & now allow certain restaurants to force waiters to share their tips so they can pay the dishwashers, etc less money.

What the fuck?

They aren't fucking Me or anyone else over. The government has no right to an income.

But lets doe it your way. Airports, roads and military. That is about 800 billion dollars. Lets round it to a smooth 1 trillion.

Since we're taking in over 3 trillion a year, looks like our funding is well covered. Right, we can all go home now.

Yopu said the government has no right to an income. So, how do these thing get built & who pays the military.

You said it. Don;t run a away from it.

Who regulates the banking industry? Mortgage industry? Medical industry.

Oh I get it,. You think we can trust corportations to just do the right thing.

If by fucking Americans you mean not ripping them off with the prices of bankrupt coal companies and supplying them with cheap energy... you are absolutely right.

If you ment something else, well.....

You can go FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

Screwing Americans out of royalties. You must love it when corporations fuck you over.

If by fucking Americans you mean not ripping them off with the prices of bankrupt coal companies and supplying them with cheap energy... you are absolutely right.

Screwing Americans out of royalties. You must love it when corporations fuck you over.
Are we talking about GM now?

No?

Kindly shut your hypocritical fucking mouth, thanks

December 4, 2017

Where is the lie?
And there is that perpetual dumb act again. His lie is his denial that he wanted Americans to suffer, as the media correctly reported! He said it outright!!!!!

It is write there for you to see? I think my dog reads better than you or you are just a lying sack of excrement!

Look at the blue text. That is what Limbaugh said, both times. Then, look at the red text. That is what was said by the media.
And the media was correct and your MessiahRushie lied by leaving out what ELSE he said. As I pointed out he said outright he HOPED Americans would suffer and he HOPED the recession would be prolonged extending American's suffering. Just because he lies by leaving out parts of what he says does not mean he didn't say them and the media is fake for calling him out on what he left out.

No?

ooooooooooooooo. Tough talk from another idiot Trumpette. We got royalties from GM? Was it so much a car?

I love it. You asshole Trump ass kissing fools even support being fucked over by corporate America,
How fucking sad it that?

No?

ooooooooooooooo. Tough talk from another idiot Trumpette. We got royalties from GM? Was it so much a car?

I love it. You asshole Trump ass kissing fools even support being fucked over by corporate America,
How fucking sad it that?
Tough? No
Real? Yes

December 4, 2017

Where is the lie?

It is write there for you to see? I think my dog reads better than you or you are just a lying sack of excrement!

And the media was correct and your MessiahRushie lied by leaving out what ELSE he said. As I pointed out he said outright he HOPED Americans would suffer and he HOPED the recession would be prolonged extending American's suffering. Just because he lies by leaving out parts of what he says does not mean he didn't say them and the media is fake for calling him out on what he left out.

No. You lied, It was there in the text.

Is it pathological with you or do you get your rocks off by being ridiculed?

December 4, 2017

Where is the lie?

I never lie, unlike DittoTards who always lie.
Here again is what the lying scum you worship left out where he hopes average hard working Americans SUFFER the loss of their jobs in a PROLONGED recession.
Obviously the media got it exactly right and his attack of the media was a premeditated lie.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

August 23, 2010
RUSH: I don't say something I don't mean. I live in Literalville.

What the fuck?

Yopu said the government has no right to an income. So, how do these thing get built & who pays the military.

You said it. Don;t run a away from it.

Who regulates the banking industry? Mortgage industry? Medical industry.

Oh I get it,. You think we can trust corportations to just do the right thing.
They don't have a right to an income. They have to convince us, the citizens that they have a valid reason for the tax they wish to impose.

Or do you think that they can just take whatever they fucking want and we just have to accept it?

Why not just take all the income in this country and dole it out as they see fit. After all, according to you, they have the right to everything.

December 4, 2017

Rush Limbaugh puts on a show that dupes feeble minded right wingers every freakin day. After every show he laughs his ass off at all the morons that actually believe what he says.

If Obama wanted to end both wars, Limbaugh hoped he failed.
Of Obama wated to end those high deficits, Limbaugh hoped he failed.

If Obama wanted to cured cancer, that fat-assed drugggie Limbaugh hoped he failed.

Isn't that asshole supposed to be living in Costa Rica?

Meanwhile you idiot loons hope Trump fails.

You keep setting yourself up.

Where is the lie?

Here again is what the lying scum you worship left out where he hopes average hard working Americans SUFFER the loss of their jobs in a PROLONGED recession.
Obviously the media got it exactly right and his attack of the media was a premeditated lie.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

August 23, 2010

I swear, I don't think I have ever seen a full blown actually mentally retarded individual on this message forum before. A few have played near the border, but you just went busting through the border like the the US Army invading Kuwait!

Nowhere in any of those quotes does Limbaugh say what you have been claiming! Not once! Not even close!

I feel very sorry for you.

You need to contact the mods for a name change to "edtheidiot". You aren't cynical, just stupid!

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

August 23, 2010

I swear, I don't think I have ever seen a full blown actually mentally retarded individual on this message forum before. A few have played near the border, but you just went busting through the border like the the US Army invading Kuwait!

Nowhere in any of those quotes does Limbaugh say what you have been claiming! Not once! Not even close!

I feel very sorry for you.

You need to contact the mods for a name change to "edtheidiot". You aren't cynical, just stupid!
You lie like your MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

December 4, 2017

You are completely full of Shit..
I know what Rush Said.
He hoped obama's policies failed
just like you and yours hope Trumps fail...

Forum List

Back