Coal companies fuck Amerians & Trump rewards them with more land

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

Like there is no where else in this country to mine coal.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Akin to Obama fucking GM bond holders, but you were fine with that. To say nothing of him bailing out the big banks, making them even bigger and more powerful (big D donors too), for screwing the American people with their corrupt actions causing the mortgage crisis...you were fine with this too....No?

Coal companies pay a royalty to the federal government (us) for the coal they mine on federal land. The amount is based on the selling price.

Coal companies formed dummy companies, sold the coal to them at below market prices & then those companies sold the coal to buyers. i.e. fucking the federal government & thereby also fucking the American people out of fair royalties..

So what dos Captain Bone Spur do? He will shrink two national monuments & open up that ground to mining.

The majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal. If you don’t like it, power down your computing device right now and never come back.

How dare they provide me electricity to survive! They are screwing us with light, technology and easy food prep! Whatever will we do?!

There must be some other motives, someone is likely giving him bribes to do that.

How dare they provide me electricity to survive! They are screwing us with light, technology and easy food prep! Whatever will we do?!
You people are sofa king stupid that it no longer surprises me that you don't care that corporations are fucking you over for profit. They are cheating you. You. And you bend over & say "Please do it some more".

My Gpd

Davie-doo, sad to see you're still running that computer and buying electricity from those corporations you so hate. Or does the propellor on top of your beanie produce enough electricity to keep you spewing?

The majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal. If you don’t like it, power down your computing device right now and never come back.
Coal kills people. But wht the fuick,. righjt?

Coal is at 30% Natural gas at 33%. I guess you aren't that smart.

Google Image Result for https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/Electricity_Generation_Sources_for_the_United_States.svg/1200px-Electricity_Generation_Sources_for_the_United_States.svg.png

Davie-doo, sad to see you're still running that computer and buying electricity from those corporations you so hate. Or does the propellor on top of your beanie produce enough electricity to keep you spewing?

How about the coal companies don't cheat us?

My sources are currently using gas. I buy a percentage from green sources.

Coal is recycled plants, it doesn't get any greener :itsok:

The majority of electricity in the US is produced by coal.
A typical Limbaugh Lie that stupid DittoTards mindlessly parrot.

Jun 16, 2017
RUSH: The thing that I don’t get about the electric car — I actually get it. I just think it’s interesting to point out. Where do they think the batteries in these cars get their juice? When they plug those cars in to recharge the batteries, where’s the juice coming from? Ninety-nine out of a hundred places it’s coming from a coal-fired power plant.

UNTIL YOU BURN IT !

dumbass ..

A recent report on government waste and fraud uncovered over $400 billion dollars lost and these libwits are foaming at the mouth over table scraps.

pumping greenhouse gases, killing people,,sickening people. Hey all stuff Trump loves.

UNTIL YOU BURN IT !

dumbass ..

My diesel truck has a 48 gallon tank coal is the least of your worries :muahaha:

Forum List

Back