CO2 is our friend

4) There is absolutely NOTHING stopping you from looking these numbers up yourself and then impressing the shit out of us - unless of course they don't support your ignorant claims and wouldn't impress a brain-damaged poodle.
crick, you made the claim that if I was right I would link cause you can link to all facts

so I challenged you to tell us the cost of Green Energy. I know you can't, nobody can. It is a secret, never to be found, but there was a cost, and it is known.

Hence, facts are facts, even if there is no link to them.

yet, I have linked and wrote OP's supporting everything I state.

crick, you do not have facts on your side, yes, you can link, to propaganda but not facts.

Science? CO2 is too thin in the atmosphere to do what the IPCC says it does. I would say scientists, but I doubt anything but a tiny minority of scientists agree that CO2 is a problem.

After all, your claim, supported by "surveys", that survey the surveys that looked at titles of a small percentage of published papers does not make science or tell us that CO2 at this historically low level is a problem.
The IPCC is nothing more than a poster board for political science

Would you like some facts? Here: You lie and you're as stupid as a fucking rock.

. Of course none of them saw it rising as quickly as it is rising right now. But that doesn't matter. They were okay with it (while they lived) so we should be too. He's just being scientific. Right?
The rise from one to two, is rapid, a 100%

So I agree, when there is so little, any change appears large, even if that change does not reach the heel of our shoes.

Forum List

Back