Co(up)mey talking like a criminal

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
How appropriate is it for the disgraced, corrupt former FBI Director to say we must use our every breath to get rid of Trump or that Trump "obstructed justice", especially when that former FBI Director was a key player in the failed coup on Trump?

I still don't know why Comey hasn't fled the country

Last edited:
Lol...projecting again. Refusing to give up the ghost on Trump. Pubs in control of the House and Senate have found nothing on Comey while Trump is now an unindicted coconspirator and everyone around him seems to be reaching plea deals and headed to prison. I hope you know how ridiculous you look bringing up these inane threads.

Lol...projecting again. Refusing to give up the ghost that Trump. Pubs in control of the House and Senate have found nothing on Comey while Trump is now an unindicted coconspirator and everyone around him seems to be reaching plea deals and headed to prison. I hope you know how ridiculous you look bringing up these inane threads.
In what universe?

Another thread in which "constitutional conservatives" express their desire to have a president imprison his political and legal opponents.

One after another.

Lol...projecting again. Refusing to give up the ghost that Trump. Pubs in control of the House and Senate have found nothing on Comey while Trump is now an unindicted coconspirator and everyone around him seems to be reaching plea deals and headed to prison. I hope you know how ridiculous you look bringing up these inane threads.
In what universe?

This universe. Which one are you from?

Since Obama knew about it prior to the election, why didn’t Obama do anything about Russian meddling in the election prior to the election?

Lol...projecting again. Refusing to give up the ghost on Trump. Pubs in control of the House and Senate have found nothing on Comey while Trump is now an unindicted coconspirator and everyone around him seems to be reaching plea deals and headed to prison. I hope you know how ridiculous you look bringing up these inane threads.
kinda like you look when you say "neener neener" and then pretend your own side is guilt free.

Obama knew about Russia trying to influence the election.
Obama thought HIllary would win.
Therefore Obama did nothing, not wanting to taint the election.

However,

Trump won!

Obama shit his pants and THEN he kicked out the Russian diplomats,

Conclusion: Obama is a corrupt POS.

Obama knew about Russia trying to influence the election.
Obama thought HIllary would win.
Therefore Obama did nothing, not wanting to taint the election.

However,

Trump won!

Obama shit his pants and THEN he kicked out the Russian diplomats,

Conclusion: Obama is a corrupt POS.
Even those close to Obama were puzzled why Obama took so little retaliation against Russia.

Now we know why.

Forum List

Back