CNN's Zucker called out by Trump = AWESOME

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Who else would do this? Trump shined the spotlight right on the big money media giant CNN and is making them squirm. Great idea for CNN to at least share their huge windfall from the GOP debate with Veterans.

Hey, Zander, trump wants us to take in Syrian refugees, how does that make you feel?

I'm fine with it. We have a moral obligation to take in some of these people. You break it, you fix it.

We, along with our coalition allies, destabilized the entire mid-east and have created a humanitarian crisis of biblical proportion. We can't walk away from our responsibilities. I'd like to see all of the "coalition" nations step up and take refugees.

Jefferson was right when he said "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none." .What we need is an honest examination of the history of American interventionism in the 20th century. It ain't a pretty picture.

Hey, Zander, trump wants us to take in Syrian refugees, how does that make you feel?

I'm fine with it. We have a moral obligation to take in some of these people. You break it, you fix it.

We, along with our coalition allies, destabilized the entire mid-east and have created a humanitarian crisis of biblical proportion. We can't walk away from our responsibilities. I'd like to see all of the "coalition" nations step up and take refugees.

Jefferson was right when he said "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none." .What we need is an honest examination of the history of American interventionism in the 20th century. It ain't a pretty picture.
Woah.. What has trump done to you guys? He's making you guys.. Liberal?!

Who's "you guys"? I speak for myself. I am a libertarian.

Figure of speech, I've noticed many trump supporters are flip flopping once trump says something that's liberal in nature.

Figure of speech, I've noticed many trump supporters are flip flopping once trump says something that's liberal in nature.

I don't agree with Trump on every issue but I like that he is shaking things up and sending the milquetoast GOP establishment a message.

He remains the man to beat.

Forum List

Back