CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

This picture tells you everything you need to know about this Lemon piece of shit.

Not only is he a racist but he is a queer. However, evidently does like BWC.

34100AEF-ADA9-4BB9-AF80-8BC97BB85399-722660.jpg

Is Don the pitcher or the catcher?

So weird...literally every single wack here who supports “white bashing” just so happens to be white. Is this all by some crazy coincidence or is this site full of these guys shown below?
I don't know why no one believes me, but it is white liberals that are the bane of this great nation, every time a minority is blamed for something the person doing the blaming is providing cover for white liberals.
And we get away with murder... Bha-wha-ha-hah!

This picture tells you everything you need to know about this Lemon piece of shit.

Not only is he a racist but he is a queer. However, evidently does like BWC.

34100AEF-ADA9-4BB9-AF80-8BC97BB85399-722660.jpg
Grow the fuck up. You can't go through life as though you were still on the playground at you special ed. school
Oh yes they can and they will...Pass me the carton of milk.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

For the record, this is what Lemon said in that interview:

'(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

CUOMO: It's not just Pittsburgh. It's not just the bomber. There was another hate-filled criminal just last week in Kentucky. Another white man, history of violence, custody for shooting and killing two African-Americans at a grocery store, Kroger's.

But what he tried to do was barge into a predominantly black church and failed. And then he picked a secondary target. It's being investigated for hate crimes.

Don Lemon is here right now.

We barely had time to cover it because we were distracted by another extremist that was doing bad things in the name of hate.

LEMON: Yes, and then, now, another one. And then you have all of them in a row.

And, you know, we talked -- we messaged about it a little bit this weekend. I keep trying to point out to people and not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity. But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else, someone people who are marching, you know, towards the border, like it's imminent.

And the last time they did this, a couple hundred people came and they -- you know, most of them did get into the country, most of them tired (ph)-- you know, got tuckered out before they made it to the border.

So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on -- you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban.

So, what do we do about that? And first of all, let me just say this. Maurice Stollard (ph) is the name and Vicki Jones (ph). And they have been lost in all of this. Two people who were killed on Wednesday that you talked about.

They have been lost in this, and I know that people feel that this story has not gotten enough coverage, and we will honor them tonight in our program.

But, go on, Chris. Sorry.

CUOMO: Good. No, no, no. I'm going to do it in the closing. You're making the right point, you're covering the right story and I appreciate you for that.

LEMON: All right. See you soon.

CUOMO: All right. I found something that I want you to look, and I'm going to show it to you after the break, all right? It is a point of historical comparison, but it is frighteningly familiar. And then I've got an argument for you, next.'

CNN.com - Transcripts

First - Lemon is (it seems to me) DEAD RIGHT.
Most people killed in America - by Americans - are killed by 'white' men. Primarily, right leaning.
Show me stats that prove that is wrong, please? Because that seems right to me.

Second - he did NOT call for a 'white' guy ban. He just said there is no 'white' guy ban.
Now if he subsequently asks for one - I will TOTALLY disagree with him. But until then, I am fine with what he said.

So, I see nothing in that transcript that is not - as far as I know - 100% true.

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.
:slap:

FYI, CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS DON'T JUST PROTECT BLACKS.
I don't have any damned guilt and I have to wonder if you believe your own bullshit, or understand what racism is. Lemon is reporting a fact on the news which is what news reporters do. The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.
Now you're lying. You creatures are sick.
Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.
He wants a ban on white men (except his boyfriend)
He feels all white men are suspicious (except his boyfriend)
I think it all depends on where he lives.
If he lived in a poor neighborhood in Detroit or Baltimore I don't think he would be worrying about white men, because FYI blacks only make up 13% of the total population yet commit over 50% of violent crimes. You have to create an entire new catagory of crimes to be able to say white men are the worst perpetrators.

But really all this crap is just an attempt to cause fear and hate among blacks for white males.....just to keep them on the plantation.

It's Stuff Like This That Wipes Out Every Ounce of Credibility CNN Has....At This Point They Are Definitely In the NEGATIVE / RED!

CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?"

Lemon doubled-down on 'STUPID' by saying this about the illegals / illegal caravan headed to the US border:

There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

:wtf: No, but there are existing Immigration Laws that both illegals and Democrats have ignored for decades, resulting in about 20+ MILION illegals - many unidentified, many violent, many illegal... - in this nation today.

CNN is a freaking RACIST, divisive Leftist JOKE!

Democrats ignored, you dipshit, since Reagan and his amnesty the majority of presidents have been republican and the illegals never were stopped during their tenure..

So lie some more cause that is all you gotz!

It's Stuff Like This That Wipes Out Every Ounce of Credibility CNN Has....At This Point They Are Definitely In the NEGATIVE / RED!

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?"

Lemon doubled-down on 'STUPID' by saying this about the illegals / illegal caravan headed to the US border:

There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

:wtf: No, but there are existing Immigration Laws that both illegals and Democrats have ignored for decades, resulting in about 20+ MILION illegals - many unidentified, many violent, many illegal... - in this nation today.

Usual far left projection.

White males are the biggest threat... to them. Which is all the more reason to go into full worship mode when it comes to white males, the group that has achieved more than any even when being the minority.

:udaman:

They should add the specification "WHITE" to the text.

Zero white guilt here.

“I keep trying to point out to people not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity, but we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else," Lemon said. "Some people who are marching towards the border like it’s imminent. And the last time they did this, a couple of hundred people came and they, you know, most of them didn’t get into the country. Most of them got tuckered out before they even made it to the border,” Lemon told his CNN colleague. “So we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

Can you prove him wrong or are you gonna do the oh my! pee-pee dance again?

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.
:slap:

FYI, CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS DON'T JUST PROTECT BLACKS.
I don't have any damned guilt and I have to wonder if you believe your own bullshit, or understand what racism is. Lemon is reporting a fact on the news which is what news reporters do. The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.
Now you're lying. You creatures are sick.
Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.
Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. You need you're racist nose busted. I'll take the ban.

White males are the biggest threat... to them.
These people are not communist or anarchist, so they are not far left.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

For the record, this is what Lemon said in that interview:

'(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

CUOMO: It's not just Pittsburgh. It's not just the bomber. There was another hate-filled criminal just last week in Kentucky. Another white man, history of violence, custody for shooting and killing two African-Americans at a grocery store, Kroger's.

But what he tried to do was barge into a predominantly black church and failed. And then he picked a secondary target. It's being investigated for hate crimes.

Don Lemon is here right now.

We barely had time to cover it because we were distracted by another extremist that was doing bad things in the name of hate.

LEMON: Yes, and then, now, another one. And then you have all of them in a row.

And, you know, we talked -- we messaged about it a little bit this weekend. I keep trying to point out to people and not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity. But we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else, someone people who are marching, you know, towards the border, like it's imminent.

And the last time they did this, a couple hundred people came and they -- you know, most of them did get into the country, most of them tired (ph)-- you know, got tuckered out before they made it to the border.

So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on -- you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban.

So, what do we do about that? And first of all, let me just say this. Maurice Stollard (ph) is the name and Vicki Jones (ph). And they have been lost in all of this. Two people who were killed on Wednesday that you talked about.

They have been lost in this, and I know that people feel that this story has not gotten enough coverage, and we will honor them tonight in our program.

But, go on, Chris. Sorry.

CUOMO: Good. No, no, no. I'm going to do it in the closing. You're making the right point, you're covering the right story and I appreciate you for that.

LEMON: All right. See you soon.

CUOMO: All right. I found something that I want you to look, and I'm going to show it to you after the break, all right? It is a point of historical comparison, but it is frighteningly familiar. And then I've got an argument for you, next.'

CNN.com - Transcripts

First - Lemon is (it seems to me) DEAD RIGHT.
Most people killed in America - by Americans - are killed by 'white' men. Primarily, right leaning.
Show me stats that prove that is wrong, please? Because that seems right to me.

Second - he did NOT call for a 'white' guy ban. He just said there is no 'white' guy ban.
Now if he subsequently asks for one - I will TOTALLY disagree with him. But until then, I am fine with what he said.

So, I see nothing in that transcript that is not - as far as I know - 100% true.

Well first of all he's full of shit.
He's implying most white males that commit murders are right wingers. It doesn't matter to him that much of the trailer park trash vote Democrat.
And when one asked a question like he asked it's just leading up to something else. Saying "Why don't we have a white man ban" is the same as saying maybe we should consider one.

Does that enclude 1026th white or 1026 black or what. Need to define white.

White males are the biggest threat... to them.
These people are not communist or anarchist, so they are not far left.

I don't care what you want to call them. They are enemies of America.

“I keep trying to point out to people not to demonize any one group or any one ethnicity, but we keep thinking that the biggest terror threat is something else," Lemon said. "Some people who are marching towards the border like it’s imminent. And the last time they did this, a couple of hundred people came and they, you know, most of them didn’t get into the country. Most of them got tuckered out before they even made it to the border,” Lemon told his CNN colleague. “So we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.”

Can you prove him wrong or are you gonna do the oh my! pee-pee dance again?
What if you are 1/32 white man does that make you just half ass white guy.? Hate to have some of the cross bred Bros get all mixed up and not know what we are.

Forum List

Back