CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

He can get away with this because the Regressive Left has been tremendously successful in shifting our culture to accept and enable it.

Slowly but surely, over the last couple of generations, they've been moving us here. Right under our noses. And so here we are.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I absolutely guarantee you, this is just getting started.
So what's next? Kill Whitey?
/——-/ they’ve been singing about it for decades. Das Racist: The 15 Most Racist Songs of All Time

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

The biggest threat to Don Lemon are the number of Blacks ditching the Democrat Party because they are tired of being seen as votes. Race Hustler business in decline.

tenor.gif

Lemon is telling the truth. It's not been ALL white guys, but most of the domestic terrorism over the last 20-30 years has been among the subset of the white male population who are playing identity politics. Clinics, the Olympic Park, LGBT gathering places, churches, mosques, temples have all been targeted, and by Guess Who? Now we have some nuts in Kansas blaming trump's rhetoric for their terrorist conspiracy. We have people right here on USMB talking about how many guns and how much ammunition they have.

We do have to face this cancer in our American community and make sure that it doesn't continue.

Lemon is telling the truth. It's not been ALL white guys, but most of the domestic terrorism over the last 20-30 years has been among the subset of the white male population who are playing identity politics. Clinics, the Olympic Park, LGBT gathering places, churches, mosques, temples have all been targeted, and by Guess Who? Now we have some nuts in Kansas blaming trump's rhetoric for their terrorist conspiracy. We have people right here on USMB talking about how many guns and how much ammunition they have.

We do have to face this cancer in our American community and make sure that it doesn't continue.
We? You mean you and your fellow freaks and deadbeats? You're losing ground and you're scared as hell. The rest of America that works hard, pays taxes, attends their church, raises their kids to believe in God and country and plays by the rules are doing just fine.

White male doesn't mean rightwinger however.
Most of the violence that isn't committed by black or Latinos is committed by white leftists or Muslims.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Don Lemon: ‘The Biggest Terror Threat in This Country Is White Men’ | Breitbart

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

Pure unfiltered racism:

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

Chris Cuomo is an idiot.

Pure unfiltered racism:

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM!

Who cares? They're both pricks.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Chris Cuomo is an idiot.

So, that is the best retort that you can come up with? He's an idiot for recognizing the truth?

Pure unfiltered racism:

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.
:slap:

FYI, CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS DON'T JUST PROTECT BLACKS.

Last edited:
Pure unfiltered racism:

I've been saying this forever...it is white liberals creating this...
...instead of looking at and blaming the black man on the right, try looking at the guy on the left to see what color and political persuasion it is causing [y]our problems...
...the black man is just the face the guy on the left wants you see and blame...
...it is like this with everything white liberals do.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Chris Cuomo is an idiot.

So, that is the best retort that you can come up with? He's an idiot for recognizing the truth?

Your agenda. You're confusing your agenda with the truth. There is only one "TRUTH" in this universe. Lemon is a dumb ass queer and Cuomo is his patsy.

We? You mean you and your fellow freaks and deadbeats? You're losing ground and you're scared as hell. The rest of America that works hard, pays taxes, attends their church, raises their kids to believe in God and country and plays by the rules are doing just fine.

Yes, We. The American People who do all these things (while religious attendance may not involve a "church" and some may have not chosen to have a religion). The people who do not prance around chanting "Jews will not replace us," who do not brag about their guns and ammo, don't go places in gangs to cause trouble in the streets, build bombs, or try to shove a fundie lifestyle down other people's throats or into people's genitals.

Get off your high horse. You are not any better than anyone else, and you are not entitled to any more than anyone else.

You can thank me now for my 40 years on the job paying taxes.

Yes, We. The American People who do all these things (while religious attendance may not involve a "church" and some may have not chosen to have a religion). The people who do not prance around chanting "Jews will not replace us," who do not brag about their guns and ammo, don't go places in gangs to cause trouble in the streets, build bombs, or try to shove a fundie lifestyle down other people's throats or into people's genitals.

Get off your high horse. You are not any better than anyone else, and you are not entitled to any more than anyone else.

You can thank me now for my 40 years on the job paying taxes.
You're confused. The left is anti-Semitic, not conservatives. Antifa is the democrats gang, not the conservatives. The Tea Party is my gang, and they are peaceful and always clean up their rallies. I've witnessed the garbage left behind with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter. Filthy disgusting leftist pigs.

Forum List

Back