CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

Why isn't Lemon being fired for being a racist asshole?

If a While guy had said that Black men are terrorists he would have been fired in heartbeat.
BECAUSE Lemon DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He stated the fact that there have been more acts of terror by white men than by others
There have been more acts of terror by muslims than Christians. That's a fact. When is Lemonhead going to acknowledge that FACT?
Not in this country.

Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

If a While guy had said that Black men are terrorists he would have been fired in heartbeat.
BECAUSE Lemon DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He stated the fact that there have been more acts of terror by white men than by others
There have been more acts of terror by muslims than Christians. That's a fact. When is Lemonhead going to acknowledge that FACT?
Not in this country.

Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg
I don't believe your propaganda pictures.

Lemon is telling the truth. It's not been ALL white guys, but most of the domestic terrorism over the last 20-30 years has been among the subset of the white male population who are playing identity politics. Clinics, the Olympic Park, LGBT gathering places, churches, mosques, temples have all been targeted, and by Guess Who? Now we have some nuts in Kansas blaming trump's rhetoric for their terrorist conspiracy. We have people right here on USMB talking about how many guns and how much ammunition they have.

We do have to face this cancer in our American community and make sure that it doesn't continue.
We? You mean you and your fellow freaks and deadbeats? You're losing ground and you're scared as hell. The rest of America that works hard, pays taxes, attends their church, raises their kids to believe in God and country and plays by the rules are doing just fine.

Yes, We. The American People who do all these things (while religious attendance may not involve a "church" and some may have not chosen to have a religion). The people who do not prance around chanting "Jews will not replace us," who do not brag about their guns and ammo, don't go places in gangs to cause trouble in the streets, build bombs, or try to shove a fundie lifestyle down other people's throats or into people's genitals.

Get off your high horse. You are not any better than anyone else, and you are not entitled to any more than anyone else.

You can thank me now for my 40 years on the job paying taxes.
You're confused. The left is anti-Semitic, not conservatives. Antifa is the democrats gang, not the conservatives. The Tea Party is my gang, and they are peaceful and always clean up their rallies. I've witnessed the garbage left behind with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter. Filthy disgusting leftist pigs.

Would you please clean up the mess you are making in your sick attempt to ruin our nation.
Explain the "Proud Boys," the Patriot (ha!) Prayer assholes, the guns and ammo creeps on USMB, the openly anti-semitic assholes, the openly anti-Muslims, the openly anti-LGBTs, the openly anti-Latinos, the open women-haters (accept for the ones that are taught to screw on command). This is all the trash being spread by a certain subset of white straight males who are directly indulging in identity politics.

All of my male relatives are white and straight. I've voted for countless straight white males, so don't kid yourself.
You're still confused. My nation is better than ever. It's your agenda that's being ruined. President Trump is the most pro-Israel President we've ever had. You're a sexist, heterophobic and a racist...…"white straight males"......

You're a sexist, heterophobic and a racist.

Hilarious! The charge of being "heterophobic" is particularly funny. I am very heterosexual, but I like men who are not dipshits, and there is more than one male person out there whom I consider to be totally hot.

My nation is being ruined by these pigs. The subject of the headline is comments about "white men." Reading comprehension is important. I went out of my way to explain the difference between normal white men who are not assholes and this vermin who are playing identity politics against their fellow Americans. I don't have any "agenda" except to uphold American and basic humanitarian values, improve the lives of everyone in this nation and make sure that everyone is safe, and make sure that we never have a fascist and/or theocratic state.

This picture tells you everything you need to know about this Lemon piece of shit.

Not only is he a racist but he is a queer. However, evidently does like BWC.

34100AEF-ADA9-4BB9-AF80-8BC97BB85399-722660.jpg

Not in this country.

Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg
I don't believe your propaganda pictures.

And you shouldn't. If you go to the ADL site and see how they tote this up, you can see it's tilted heavily to over-count "right-wing extremists". For example, they count a work-place shooting as right-wing extremism. They count gang violence as right wing extremism. And of course the most famous was the OKC bombing, which they called right-wing extremism. I would argue McVeigh represented himself, not any right-wing I'm attached to. So yeah, you can do a lot of damage and create a lot of distortion with a dimwitted pie-chart like that.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Don Lemon: ‘The Biggest Terror Threat in This Country Is White Men’ | Breitbart

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.
:slap:

FYI, CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS DON'T JUST PROTECT BLACKS.

You need help with your psychosis pal.

Pure unfiltered racism:

Nevermind the fact that he's saying this to a white man.....how can he get away with saying this?

First of all, you are blatantly and shamefully dishonest by selectively posting only the part of the segment where Lemon is speaking and leaving out the part where Chris Cuomo is AGREEING WITH HIM! Here it is:

Secondly, if it is true statistically, and I believe that it is, I have no problem with anyone saying this. AND I AM A WHITE GUY.

So weird...literally every single wack here who supports “white bashing” just so happens to be white. Is this all by some crazy coincidence or is this site full of these guys shown below?
Charles+Helms+Douchebag_2.jpg

So weird...literally every single wack here who supports “white bashing” just so happens to be white. Is this all by some crazy coincidence or is this site full of these guys shown below?
I don't know why no one believes me, but it is white liberals that are the bane of this great nation, every time a minority is blamed for something the person doing the blaming is providing cover for white liberals.

It's Stuff Like This That Wipes Out Every Ounce of Credibility CNN Has....At This Point They Are Definitely In the NEGATIVE / RED!

CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?"

Lemon doubled-down on 'STUPID' by saying this about the illegals / illegal caravan headed to the US border:

There is no travel ban on them,” Lemon said. “There is no ban on… you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no ‘white guy ban.’ So what do we do about that?”

:wtf: No, but there are existing Immigration Laws that both illegals and Democrats have ignored for decades, resulting in about 20+ MILION illegals - many unidentified, many violent, many illegal... - in this nation today.

CNN is a freaking RACIST, divisive Leftist JOKE!

CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

The point is that a black man feels he can make blatantly racist statements on CNN AND white PC liberals simply nod approval.

Perhaps you thunk being a liberal erases not only your white guilt but also erases your ethnicity.

I don't have any damned guilt and I have to wonder if you believe your own bullshit, or understand what racism is. Lemon is reporting a fact on the news which is what news reporters do. The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.
Now you're lying. You creatures are sick.
Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.

Oh lemon fag said that white men are the biggest terror threat in this county, at the 40 second mark. But don't let the stop you plow boys from lying about it.

Continuing along the lines of 'RACIST' and Democratic Party Gaffes.....

“Our state director is Indian American, but he does an amazing job,” Donnelly said during the debate. “
-- Indiana D-Sen. Joe Donnelly

“Our director of all constituent services -- she’s African American, but she does an even more incredible job than you could ever imagine.”
-- Indiana D-Sen. Joe Donnelly

:wtf: :wtf:

"Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly – one of the most vulnerable Democrats heading into next week’s midterm elections – is taking heat after awkwardly responding to a question during Tuesday night’s Senate debate with Republican Mike Braun by saying several of his staffers are great at their jobs even though they are minorities."

:lmao:

[Flashback to 2016 when DNC e-mails were leaked exposing how there are a lot of racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic Democrats in the DNC..... :p]

Pure unfiltered racism:

And he porks a white man while calling him Husband. This dude is the epitome of hypocrisy. And stupidity.

So I'm the racist here?
Wow!!!

I don't have any damned guilt and I have to wonder if you believe your own bullshit, or understand what racism is. Lemon is reporting a fact on the news which is what news reporters do. The FACT is that victims of terrorism are more likely to suffer at the hands of a white male than anyone else

HE DID NOT SAY that white men are terrorists . He did not stereotype white men or paint them with a broad brush. He did not say the white men are likely to be or prone to be terrorists . THAT would be racist.
Now you're lying. You creatures are sick.
Oh really? What am I lying about-exactly???
You're lying about what Don Lemonhead said about white men.
Bullshit! Spell it out. He said that the biggest threat is from white men and that's true. If you think that is the same as saying that all white men are terrorists you are really fucked up.

Yep, scary ass White people.
Meanwhile Ragheads are doing what Ragheads do, beheading and mowing people down on sidewalks, the black subhumans in St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago kill each other daily and Mexifornia news broadcasts are nothing but another episode of Wetbacks Gone Wild which exposes the off the charts level of criminality among wetbacks...drunk driving, car jackings, rape, murder...etc
But yeah...watch out for those horrible fucking White people. Makes perfect sense in that backward, twisted LibTardian mind.
kqw9w.jpg

Forum List

Back