CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

Ahhh, Don Lemon.

The guy who suggested a small black hole sucked up the Malaysian Airliner.

That guy is a fucking knucklehead.

Calling white people names is considered unifying and patriotic in liberal world

He can get away with this because the Regressive Left has been tremendously successful in shifting our culture to accept and enable it.

Slowly but surely, over the last couple of generations, they've been moving us here. Right under our noses. And so here we are.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I absolutely guarantee you, this is just getting started.

He can get away with this because the Regressive Left has been tremendously successful in shifting our culture to accept and enable it.

Slowly but surely, over the last couple of generations, they've been moving us here. Right under our noses. And so here we are.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I guarantee you, this is just getting started.

I think it’s hit critical mass with the masses.

It’s the boy who cried wolf. If racism is everywhere, it’s nowhere.

However, I guess I will contradict myself if Gillum is successsful in Florida from playing the race card, politicians will continue to play it.

Gillum is running on raising taxes and his opponent is racist.

Wow.

From the video.
"We have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is White Men, most of them radicalized to the right"

I'm sure glad Don Lemon wants to stop demonizing people. :cool:

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I guarantee you, this is just getting started.

However, I guess I will contradict myself if Gillum is successsful in Florida from playing the race card, politicians will continue to play it.

Wow.
The funny thing is, white Regressives have convinced themselves and each other that they'll somehow be immune from what's coming.

This is the predictable manifestation of PC and Identity Politics, and I absolutely guarantee you, this is just getting started.
So what's next? Kill Whitey?

From the video.
"We have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is White Men, most of them radicalized to the right"

We all need to come together and stop calling each other names, you fucking racists!

:113:

From the video.

We all need to come together and stop calling each other names, you fucking racists!

:113:

Yes you're right the name calling needs to stop....

… well except if you're calling white men names, then it's perfectly acceptable, after all most of 'em are radicalized to the right terrorists.

"Kill, kill, kill the white man. Kill him until he is dead. Kill the white man. Thank you." -- Eugene MamaLookaboobooday, Private Parts

upload_2018-10-31_7-39-5.png

Wow.
The funny thing is, white Regressives have convinced themselves and each other that they'll somehow be immune from what's coming.
What's coming?

Wow.
What's coming?
See post 10.

Forum List

Back