CNN

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Tonight on Out Front with the very hot, and very sexy, Erin Burnett, featured Erin saying right off the bat that Trump is "incapable of apologizing".

I used to like Erin. She came from doing Finance reporting to doing this Out Front show. She is sexy as all get out. She is also smart. But she has completely melted out over Trump. She has a seething hatred of Trump.

News people cannot say that the president is "incapable of apologizing". This is a judgment and an opinion. Frankly, I don't care about Erin's opinion. I care if she is showing off cleavage and leg.

Again, this is a case of the media taking sides. Media that takes sides is corrupt. If you have ever seen Erin's show it would probably shock you to see how much her show has become like Rachel Maddow's shit show.

• Banned
Now Erin has a body language Analyst on making all sorts of wacky interpretations about Trump during his joint press conference with Merkel today.

CNN has become unhinged.

Tonight on Out Front with the very hot, and very sexy, Erin Burnett, featured Erin saying right off the bat that Trump is "incapable of apologizing".

I used to like Erin. She came from doing Finance reporting to doing this Out Front show. She is sexy as all get out. She is also smart. But she has completely melted out over Trump. She has a seething hatred of Trump.

News people cannot say that the president is "incapable of apologizing". This is a judgment and an opinion. Frankly, I don't care about Erin's opinion. I care if she is showing off cleavage and leg.

Again, this is a case of the media taking sides. Media that takes sides is corrupt. If you have ever seen Erin's show it would probably shock you to see how much her show has become like Rachel Maddow's shit show.
When you report facts, its not taking sides, but of course you wouldn't know this being a Fox ingrate...so next?

When you report facts, its not taking sides, but of course you wouldn't know this being a Fox ingrate...so next?

Since when is a persons opinion, a "fact"? Just wondering...

Now Erin has a body language Analyst on making all sorts of wacky interpretations about Trump during his joint press conference with Merkel today.

CNN has become unhinged.
Living in Trump La la land, it kinda rubs off, ya think?

She reported the facts and the fact is everybody save for the lord himself is saying the wire tap shit is a lie.....and Trump has yet to concede and say I'm sorry, what the fuck is wrong with her saying that....listen, I will not engage with ingrates and stupid people, put me on ignore or shut the fuck up

Since when is a persons opinion, a "fact"? Just wondering...

• Banned

That is kind of the point, Honey. They are not reporting facts. They are reporting opinions.

• Banned
CNN is one of the most honest station of the entire media...Because Trump doesn't like being called out doesn't change this reality.

Trump is the liar! Wake the fuck up!
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

CNN is one of the most honest station of the entire media...!

Oh brother
Is Matthew serious?!? Surely THAT is a troll?
Matthew is celebrating St. Paddy's Day and he's laying under the table talking to the wee folks, poor sod. That's him in the middle

upload_2017-3-17_20-29-17.png

Shut the fuck up. You've got nothing to say about the blonde bimbos running their mouths all day, every day over at Fox.

Shut the fuck up. You've got nothing to say about the blonde bimbos running their mouths all day, every day over at Fox.
Fuck you, fuck stick. I rarely even watch Fox. You are a leftist zombie Kunt.

I encourage all of my RW brothers and sisters to tune in CNN from time to time. It is quite enlightening. Like just now, homosexual, Anderson Cooper, just conducted an interview with a guest about the politics of the Republicans' traitorous healthcare law. Who was Homo Anderson interviewing? John Kasich, of course!

John fucking Kasich.

Need I say more?

44 minutes into the Homosexual's show and they are still talking about Trump's wiretap Tweet.

CNN has become the laughing stock of news outlets. They're now synonymous with "Fake News" and will never be taken seriously again.

Forum List

Back