CNN tryng to perpetuate the notion that Jeb is a bush...

Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.
You won't see the name "Bush" written out on ANY of his campaign signs if he wants any shot at winning anything.

If someone is so stupid to think leaving bush off his campaign signs is going to make a difference they shouldnt be voting.
That's what cnn thinks go tell them that

Well what do you expect from CNN?
The left wing media wants jeb because the only other republican more left than he is is christe.

" We don’t need another president who merely holds the top spot among the pampered elites of Washington.

We need a president willing to challenge and disrupt the whole culture in our nation’s capital."

:lol: ^

Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.
You won't see the name "Bush" written out on ANY of his campaign signs if he wants any shot at winning anything.

If someone is so stupid to think leaving bush off his campaign signs is going to make a difference they shouldnt be voting.
Lol he should be spending as much effort as possible distancing himseld from the disgraced Bush family legacy if he wants any chance. If anyone's stupid enough to think otherwise, they shouldn't be voting! :laugh:

So you're in favor of idiots voting? You'd have to be one if thats all it takes to fool you into thinking he isnt related.

He is a bush,and a RINO.
Fuck jeb,no true conservative wants him as our next president.

LOL...Oh republicans, are you playing the "not a true con" game again?

Where you pick someone who is, at least today, a true con but has the same chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest? Then blame liberals for the wacko losing?

I love that one...classic

He is a bush,and a RINO.

Where you pick someone who is, at least today, a true con but has the same chance as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest? Then blame liberals for the wacko losing?

A little early to make that claim dont you think?

notable quotes from today's speech...

Every school should have high standards, and the federal government should have nothing to do with setting them.

Nationwide, if I am president, we will take the power of choice away from the unions and bureaucrats and give it back to parents.

What the IRS, EPA, and entire bureaucracy have done with overregulation, we can undo by act of Congress and order of the president.

Federal regulation has gone far past the consent of the governed.

It is time to start making rules for the rule-makers.

When we get serious about limited government, we can pursue the great and worthy goals that America has gone too long without.

We can build our future on solvency instead of borrowed money.

We can honor our commitments on the strength of fiscal integrity.

With North American resources and American ingenuity, we can finally achieve energy security for this nation – and with presidential leadership, we can make it happen within five years...

Jeb Bush 2016 Full text of Jeb Bush s presidential announcement - POLITICO
yeah, he talks a good game. A little short on reality however. A President can't just snap his fingers and make all that happen when his bitter enemies, clinging to their shimmering waves of utopia will fight to make him an utter failure.

" We don’t need another president who merely holds the top spot among the pampered elites of Washington.

We need a president willing to challenge and disrupt the whole culture in our nation’s capital."

hmm which presidential candidate has irked elites in BOTH national political committees..? :eusa_think:

You gonna keep making quotes and faces as your rhetoric or are you gonna actually say something?

He is a bush,and a RINO.

A little early to make that claim dont you think?

Its the same as 4 years before....and 4 years before that...hell, you know its true because you didnt even deny it lol

watching it live, this part cracked me up... jeb was speaking to "the sisters" demographic..? :lol:

he used a clip of a hillary quote as a paraphrase to suit his agenda to get ''the sisters" all wooped up!

"Secretary Clinton insists that when the progressive agenda encounters religious beliefs to the contrary those beliefs, quote, “have to be changed.”

That’s what she said, and I guess we should at least thank her for the warning."

for dramatic effect, bush paused ^ and reiterated "that's what she said.. that's what she said!"

the crowd got excited! wooot woot wot? ^

"The most galling example is the shabby treatment of the Little Sisters of the Poor, a Christian charity that dared to voice objections of conscience to Obamacare. The next president needs to make it clear that great charities like the Little Sisters of the Poor need no federal instruction in doing the right thing.

It comes down to a choice between the Little Sisters and Big Brother, and I’m going with the Sisters."

woop woooop! yay for "the sisters" the crowd went absolutely wild!!! ^ :cuckoo:

watching it live, this part cracked me up... jeb was speaking to "the sisters" demographic..? :lol:

he used a clip of a hillary quote as a paraphrase to suit his agenda to get ''the sisters" all wooped up!

"Secretary Clinton insists that when the progressive agenda encounters religious beliefs to the contrary those beliefs, quote, “have to be changed.”

That’s what she said, and I guess we should at least thank her for the warning."

for dramatic effect, bush paused ^ and reiterated "that's what she said.. that's what she said!"

"The most galling example is the shabby treatment of the Little Sisters of the Poor, a Christian charity that dared to voice objections of conscience to Obamacare. The next president needs to make it clear that great charities like the Little Sisters of the Poor need no federal instruction in doing the right thing.

It comes down to a choice between the Little Sisters and Big Brother, and I’m going with the Sisters."

you can leave now

Saying Jeb Bush is redundant is ludicrous. It's like saying TR Roosevelt is redundant. Jeb is a nickname and it's logical to say Jeb Bush. Saying that Jeb needs to "distance" himself from his president brother and father is equally ludicrous.

Fear not, everyone knows Jeb! is a Bush – in fact democrats are counting on it should he be the nominee.

Fear not, everyone knows Jeb! is a Bush – in fact democrats are counting on it should he be the nominee.
jeb5.jpg

Lol he should be spending as much effort as possible distancing himseld from the disgraced Bush family legacy if he wants any chance. If anyone's stupid enough to think otherwise, they shouldn't be voting! [emoji23]
Or they can go to tedcruz.com and donate!!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

notable quotes from today's speech...

Every school should have high standards, and the federal government should have nothing to do with setting them.

Nationwide, if I am president, we will take the power of choice away from the unions and bureaucrats and give it back to parents.

What the IRS, EPA, and entire bureaucracy have done with overregulation, we can undo by act of Congress and order of the president.

Federal regulation has gone far past the consent of the governed.

It is time to start making rules for the rule-makers.

When we get serious about limited government, we can pursue the great and worthy goals that America has gone too long without.

We can build our future on solvency instead of borrowed money.

We can honor our commitments on the strength of fiscal integrity.

With North American resources and American ingenuity, we can finally achieve energy security for this nation – and with presidential leadership, we can make it happen within five years...

Jeb Bush 2016 Full text of Jeb Bush s presidential announcement - POLITICO
yeah, he talks a good game. A little short on reality however. A President can't just snap his fingers and make all that happen when his bitter enemies, clinging to their shimmering waves of utopia will fight to make him an utter failure.
Indeed.

watching it live, this part cracked me up... jeb was speaking to "the sisters" demographic..? [emoji38]

you can leave now
Uhm, that's not how it works on this forum...

Forum List

Back