CNN tryng to perpetuate the notion that Jeb is a bush...

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.

They're tryng to depreciate him and paint the picture that his smoke is fading before the fire even begins. A picture that many will consume and then breathe themselves.

Americans can view him as his own man and will ultimately decide for themselves...

that said, i still remember when grandma use to say... stay out the bushes! :lol:

Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.
Bad_president_for_a_father__worse_president_for_a_brother__qualifies_you_to_be_president.jpg

They're tryng to depreciate him and paint the picture that his smoke is fading before the fire even begins. A picture that many will consume and then breathe themselves.

I actually agree in part. But I think it's the GOP trying to extinguish jeb's flame before it catches. They don't want another Bush.
What can they do to keep Bush out of White House?

He is a bush,and a RINO.
Fuck jeb,no true conservative wants him as our next president.

He is a bush,and a RINO.
Why wouldn't a true conservative want him as our next president?

He is a bush,and a RINO.

I gotta ask,are you new to politics?

You won't see the name "Bush" written out on ANY of his campaign signs if he wants any shot at winning anything.

notable quotes from today's speech...

Every school should have high standards, and the federal government should have nothing to do with setting them.

Nationwide, if I am president, we will take the power of choice away from the unions and bureaucrats and give it back to parents.

What the IRS, EPA, and entire bureaucracy have done with overregulation, we can undo by act of Congress and order of the president.

Federal regulation has gone far past the consent of the governed.

It is time to start making rules for the rule-makers.

When we get serious about limited government, we can pursue the great and worthy goals that America has gone too long without.

We can build our future on solvency instead of borrowed money.

We can honor our commitments on the strength of fiscal integrity.

With North American resources and American ingenuity, we can finally achieve energy security for this nation – and with presidential leadership, we can make it happen within five years...

Jeb Bush 2016 Full text of Jeb Bush s presidential announcement - POLITICO

You won't see the name "Bush" written out on ANY of his campaign signs if he wants any shot at winning anything.

If someone is so stupid to think leaving bush off his campaign signs is going to make a difference they shouldnt be voting.

So?

He is a bush,and a RINO.

Yeah and? You got answer for my question?

pretty funny, he is on 'live tv' yet i found the text to the speech a while ago...

If someone is so stupid to think leaving bush off his campaign signs is going to make a difference they shouldnt be voting.
That's what cnn thinks go tell them that

So?

He is a bush,and a RINO.

Yeah and? You got answer for my question?

Sure I do. But I wasn't going to waste my time if it turned out you were a jeb supporter and you actually understood what he stands for.
He wants amnesty for illegals and he supports common core for starters.

Lol he should be spending as much effort as possible distancing himseld from the disgraced Bush family legacy if he wants any chance. If anyone's stupid enough to think otherwise, they shouldn't be voting! :laugh:

Forum List

Back