CNN Sues.....

Acosta should be charged with a misdemeanor Battery.
I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.

So the Intern should be be arrested for assault... She is the aggressor...

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...

Good Lord, man.

You are a coward.

Acosta was out of line and if a converative opinion spewer did the same thing to An Obama intern, you would have lost your mind.

You left wing fucktards saw exactly what Acosta was doing.

He was grandstanding. If every single reporter in that room did what he was doing, it would never end.

Acosta defined the Caravan for Trump.

Acosta is an open borders asshole who wants the Constitution ignored.

Fuck him, twice
Yes he was grandstanding and provoking. If that’s the basis of the ban then it should have been presented that way. Not this BS about physically assaulting a young woman.

Here's the premise for the suit:

CNN sues President Trump and top White House aides for barring Jim Acosta - CNN
"""........
The code of federal regulations states that "in granting or denying a request for a security clearance made in response to an application for a White House press pass, officials of the Secret Service will be guided solely by the principle of whether the applicant presents a potential source of physical danger to the President and/or the family of the President so serious as to justify his or her exclusion from White House press privileges."

There are other guidelines as well. Abrams said the case law specifies that before a press pass is denied, "you have to have notice, you have to have a chance to respond, and you have to have a written opinion by the White House as to what it's doing and why, so the courts can examine it."

Verbally sparring with the POTUS doesn't exactly fall into these guidelines.

Trump is going to lose this.
A week long suspension should be enough.

I don't think they intend to bar Acosta permanently, just give him a timeout. They should let him ask a question and a follow-up but not let him hold the mic.

I disagree. What Acosta did should result in a permaban.
And....what did he do? Ask questions that tiny trump didn't like......that's what.

He hogged the mike and refused to allow other reporters to ask questions. Then he committed battery on a young, female intern.
You’re joking right?

He was grandstanding. If every single reporter in that room did what he was doing, it would never end.

Fuck him, twice
Yes he was grandstanding and provoking. If that’s the basis of the ban then it should have been presented that way. Not this BS about physically assaulting a young woman.

Whatever the narrative needs to be to get your way, right?

Trump is a Nazi?

I'm sure the Authorities will appreciate the doctored video presented by the WH as "evidence". :71:

Doctored my ass. I saw it live. The second someone puts hands on someone against their will, that's a misdemeanor Battery. Includes spitting on someone too.
Tramp's thug assaulted Acosta three times before he blocked her last attack. He acted purely in self defense.

Battery is such a pussy excuse but if you want to get technical about it wouldn’t it be fair to say that she was the one reaching in and grabbing at him, invading his personal space and trying to grab the microphone that he was holding? Blocking somebody who is reaching into your body is not assault or battery. And you all call the lefties snowflakes. Unbelievable

The narrative is that Trump and Putin colluded to rig the election.

The goal is to remove Trump from office.

I don’t care if Acosta gets accused of gang rape, he should be banned.

Right, libs?

Tramp's thug assaulted Acosta three times before he blocked her last attack. He acted purely in self defense.

Down is up to you lefty assholes.

Battery is such a pussy excuse but if you want to get technical about it wouldn’t it be fair to say that she was the one reaching in and grabbing at him, invading his personal space and trying to grab the microphone that he was holding? Blocking somebody who is reaching into your body is not assault or battery. And you all call the lefties snowflakes. Unbelievable

The young lady should have baselessly accused Acosta of rape.

Fuck him, twice

Trump is a Nazi?
Huh? Stop following the shiny object and stick to the subject. You can do it. What about my statement do you agree or disagree with?

Screw you and your Mr. McGoo glasses.

Fuck him, twice

Trump is a Nazi?
Huh? Stop following the shiny object and stick to the subject. You can do it. What about my statement do you agree or disagree with?

EJM.

Fuck Acosta.

Is that clear enough for you?

More shiny objects. Come on Mr ADD. Stay on track here

Acosta is demanding the right to monopolize the press briefings and exclude every other reporter. That won't happen and that is why CNN will lose.

Fuck him, twice

Trump is a Nazi?

EJM.

Fuck Acosta.

Is that clear enough for you?
No, it’s not clear. It has nothing to do with the conversation. Sounds like you got no substance behind your argument so you are resorting to pure emotional outbursts. You hate Jim Acosta, we get it, but your feelings are irrelevant.

More shiny objects. Come on Mr ADD. Stay on track here

I am on track.

The goal is to get Acoster removed.

The means is however it needs to be done.

I can’t be any clearer.

Screw you and your Mr. McGoo glasses.
Wow, y’all are giving up on your arguments in a hurry today.

So the Intern should be be arrested for assault... She is the aggressor...

Simple, if I have something in my hand and someone comes to grab it (ownership aside), they are the aggressor.

She reached in and tried to pull the mic out of Jim's hand. Actually she was so forceful it slightly imbalanced Jim, he quickly corrected himself and said 'Pardon me mam...'. she knew she went too far and sat down...
We've been over this.

If the intern assaulted Acosta, he was criminally trespassing and committed petty theft of the mic.

The criminal angle is a wash.

Next.

Forum List

Back