CNN says Honduran caravan not illegals but refugees

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
CNN claims that the current caravan people of Honduras are refugees not illegal immigrants. One of them told a reporter he was coming to America for economic reasons because growing beans wasn't enough. Another had an epileptic seizure his excuse perhaps is that he is a medical refugee. Its not like the US can afford all the pharmaceuticals, procedures and health issues created now from the biologically and chemical corporate commerce and still take care of its own people and all of South America's poor and middle class too. Since these people are singing their national anthem and blaming their problems on the Petro dollar as they head towards the United States it doesn't appear that they are looking to integrate and become US citizens any time soon. From the reports they actually sound like they may be pretty aggressive for supposed refugees. And leftist ding dongs here think that the conservatives are just being hard asses; along with wanting everyone else to float their boats.

Then there is this Mexican Foreign Secretary Luis Videgaray claiming that president Trump is only trying to stir his base for the midterm election. What do they think this is some kind of joke or is it just more bullshit coming out of London Euro assholes pushing their agendas? Their London stock market over there gave Videgaray a big welcome back in 2015. This shit is enough to make one wonder if Europe is truly an ally or not. Even more so now that they are trying to organize the European Union Defense Force (EUDF). I would just about guess that those so called refugees getting cash to try to cross the borders are merely EU infiltrators.

http://www.live5news.com/…/migrants-police-mass-town-guate…/

https://www.lseg.com/…/london-stock-exchange-welcomes-dr-lu…

"London Stock Exchange welcomed Dr. Luis Videgaray Caso, the Mexican Secretary of Finance and Public Credit, to open trading on its London markets. Secretary Videgaray is part of the Mexican Delegation accompanying Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto on his current state visit to the UK. The ceremony underscored the strong business ties between Mexico and the UK.

Marking the occasion, Secretary Videgaray commented: “The relationship between our countries will continue to grow, and I’m confident the steps (structural reforms program) the Mexican Government has taken and continues to take will significantly improve the investment environment in Mexico. We can all look forward greater economic cooperation between our two nations.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/eu-countries-agree-mega-arm… How much money does the ones who have been trying to degrade our constitution have invested in the Euro?

The young people today need to get to learning history real fast or there will be a repeat of defeating a stazi type regime whom they are hell bent on supporting. Whether they like it or not president Trump knows his history and has the education of knowing very well the history behind the previous world wars.

What CNN says it totally irrelevant.

CNN is a joke......CNN is fake new,

The Cartoon Network has more viewers than CNN.

Conservatives do not care what they are because to them, repukes, any person who is coming to America is an illegal.

No there are actual Honduran refugees but they go to Belize so they can be educated instead of being shot.

I agree but they do have an international audience they are working on propagandizing while hoping for.......?

I suppose one could look into how much the primary holders of CNN have vested in the EURO. That may provide a few dots to the whole picture.

Conservatives do not care what they are because to them, repukes, any person who is coming to America is an illegal.
Any ILLEGAL is IN FACT still ILLEGAL. You want in? go to a consulate and start the process and then wait like all the others LEGALLY entering the Country. My brother in laws can not get in because of the long wait but you support any joe blow slipping across the border illegally.

I agree but they do have an international audience they are working on propagandizing while hoping for.......?

I suppose one could look into how much the primary holders of CNN have vested in the EURO. That may provide a few dots to the whole picture.

Never mind about the international audience. The majority of Europe, for instance, is governed by globalists....what do you care anymore about them or what they say?

Their own people knows better, they are waking up too.

Any ILLEGAL is IN FACT still ILLEGAL. You want in? go to a consulate and start the process and then wait like all the others LEGALLY entering the Country. My brother in laws can not get in because of the long wait but you support any joe blow slipping across the border illegally.
As refugees they can. And it not joe blows but trump blows.

As refugees they can. And it not joe blows but trump blows.
ONLY if we grant them refugee status.

That is not a given. Trump is within his authority to deny them any and all applications for refugee status.

REFUGEES are required to request asylum st the CLOSEST nation capable of dealing with the issue. You don’t get to cherry pick where you request asylum.

REFUGEES are required to request asylum st the CLOSEST nation capable of dealing with the issue. You don’t get to cherry pick where you request asylum.

But those are not refugees.

Those are invaders paid by George Soros!

Wakey Wakey!

Never mind about the international audience. The majority of Europe, for instance, is governed by globalists....what do you care anymore about them or what they say?

Oh I could care less about them as far as that goes but I do see another war in the making if they keep this shit going. History just repeats itself and people who know their history would understand why president Trump is unwilling to make Russia a full blow enemy and why Russians do not want America as an enemy. If the globalist could crash the Petro dollar they think the EURO will have it made in the shade. History, people need to learn the history and quit being such dimwits.

Everyone is either a globalist or a brainwashed misinformed right-wing twit. What we need is cheap college and training for all the good jobs we are missing on and Germany Etc are not... But of course we can't tax the Rich their fair share. That would be communism LOL

-------------------------- not illegal perhaps but certainly an unwanted foreigner that is usually a third worlder Taxman .

What is your solution for a massive caravan of undocumented foreigners headed for our border? Air conditioned buses taking them to your neighborhood perhaps?
Legalize pot, 60% of drug gang business, foreign aid to these countries that are still in the GOP World depression of 2008, add Central America to NAFTA. IF THEY ARE ASYLUM-SEEKERS, LET THEM IN.

Forum List

Back