CNN: Sarah Sanders just made a hugely offensive allegation against the media

I'm really loving this.

For you guys, truth is a function of what offends liberals.

As in, you'll believe anything, as long as you think it will offend a liberal.

There's a saying: "If you want to offend a conservative, lie to him. If you want to offend a liberal, tell him the truth."

I'm really loving this.

There's a saying: "If you want to offend a conservative, lie to him. If you want to offend a liberal, tell him the truth."

:lol:

There's a saying: "You're a fucking moron."

I'm really loving this.

Generally it's true that truth is what offends liberals. Liberalism is basically a reaction to unpleasant facts.

I'm really loving this.

Generally it's true that truth is what offends liberals. Liberalism is basically a reaction to unpleasant facts.

Well, that's not what you said.

You said that truth is defined by "what offends liberals".

I'm really loving this.

No, you said that.

I'm really loving this.

No, you said that.

Truth is what offends CNN and the rest of the fake news outlets.

cnn.jpe

Yeah, Sarah! She kicked them right in the balls! Now we know why Trump hired this woman. Those poor poor CNN hacks. How dare anyone question their motives!

Sarah Sanders just made a hugely offensive allegation against the media - CNNPolitics

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders isn't a big fan of the media.

Which is, of course, her right.

The relationship between any White House and any press corps tasked with covering that White House is almost always fraught and fractious.

But, on Monday, Sanders made an accusation that went way, way beyond the pale of the usual give and take between White House and press corps. Here's what she said:

"There's a very big difference between making honest mistakes and purposefully misleading the American people. Something that happens regularly. You can't say -- I'm not done. You can't say that it's an honest mistake when you are purposely putting out information that you know to be false or when you're taking information that hasn't been validated, that hasn't been offered any credibility and that has been continually denied by a number of people including people with direct knowledge of an incident. This is something that -- I'm speaking about the number of reports that have taken place over the last couple of weeks. I'm simply stating that there should be a certain level of responsibility in that process." Yes, there is a big difference between honest mistakes and purposely misleading people by reporting information that you know to be false.
But, there's absolutely zero evidence -- cited by Sanders or anyone else in the Trump administration -- that any reporter covering the Trump White House has published something they knew to be false. Not any.
Of course, your post is tongue in cheek.

The DNC MSM has been distorting the news for decades. Anyone NOT a liberal and paying close attention, KNOWS much of the media reports with a liberal bias.

Hell....we know 95% of MSM reporting was favorable for Big Ears (which is why liberals don't know he was awful and lied often), while 95% of MSM reporting on Trump is negative. That is proof enough for anyone not stupid.

The Press always defends Democrats and attacks Republicans.
It's not actually News, it's propaganda.

Speaking of gd morons
Think about this: there was a terror attack in NYC this morning. Trump’s home. And he tweets about Don Lemon before the terror attack. This is not a well man," one person tweeted, while another wrote: "A major explosion in NYC and Trump is griping about the NYT and Don Lemon? What a deplorable human being.... Yes, deplorable."
Meanwhile in the immediate aftermath of the latest terror attack in NYC, Created News Network and MSDNC were fixated on how many diet cokes the president drinks a day. Only question now is whether they share an Emmy for their reporting or one beats the other out for it.

I'm really loving this.

Wrong bed wetter.

I just so happens truth hurts libturds more than it helps them on any issue. Truth is a tool to pry the political power from the grasp of the sociopaths you support.

Forum List

Back