CNN: Sarah Sanders just made a hugely offensive allegation against the media

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Yeah, Sarah! She kicked them right in the balls! Now we know why Trump hired this woman. Those poor poor CNN hacks. How dare anyone question their motives!

Sarah Sanders just made a hugely offensive allegation against the media - CNNPolitics

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders isn't a big fan of the media.

Which is, of course, her right.

The relationship between any White House and any press corps tasked with covering that White House is almost always fraught and fractious.

But, on Monday, Sanders made an accusation that went way, way beyond the pale of the usual give and take between White House and press corps. Here's what she said:

"There's a very big difference between making honest mistakes and purposefully misleading the American people. Something that happens regularly. You can't say -- I'm not done. You can't say that it's an honest mistake when you are purposely putting out information that you know to be false or when you're taking information that hasn't been validated, that hasn't been offered any credibility and that has been continually denied by a number of people including people with direct knowledge of an incident. This is something that -- I'm speaking about the number of reports that have taken place over the last couple of weeks. I'm simply stating that there should be a certain level of responsibility in that process." Yes, there is a big difference between honest mistakes and purposely misleading people by reporting information that you know to be false.
But, there's absolutely zero evidence -- cited by Sanders or anyone else in the Trump administration -- that any reporter covering the Trump White House has published something they knew to be false. Not any.

But, there's absolutely zero evidence -- cited by Sanders or anyone else in the Trump administration -- that any reporter covering the Trump White House has published something they knew to be false.

Speaking of false reporting, Sanders specifically cited ABC News for recently televising a false report and then having to fire the reporter.

Speaking of gd morons
Think about this: there was a terror attack in NYC this morning. Trump’s home. And he tweets about Don Lemon before the terror attack. This is not a well man," one person tweeted, while another wrote: "A major explosion in NYC and Trump is griping about the NYT and Don Lemon? What a deplorable human being.... Yes, deplorable."

TRANSLATION: Sanders told the truth about CNN and other White House newsies, and they were unable to refute her. This offends CNN more than anything: An accurate, and public, recital of their failings. Too bad, so sad.

She ought to know, she stands up there twisting facts all the time.
Comes with the territory I guess, twisting facts, look who she works for , a compulsive liar.

Yeah, Sarah! She kicked them right in the balls! Now we know why Trump hired this woman. Those poor poor CNN hacks. How dare anyone question their motives!

Sarah Sanders just made a hugely offensive allegation against the media - CNNPolitics

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders isn't a big fan of the media.

Which is, of course, her right.

The relationship between any White House and any press corps tasked with covering that White House is almost always fraught and fractious.

But, on Monday, Sanders made an accusation that went way, way beyond the pale of the usual give and take between White House and press corps. Here's what she said:

"There's a very big difference between making honest mistakes and purposefully misleading the American people. Something that happens regularly. You can't say -- I'm not done. You can't say that it's an honest mistake when you are purposely putting out information that you know to be false or when you're taking information that hasn't been validated, that hasn't been offered any credibility and that has been continually denied by a number of people including people with direct knowledge of an incident. This is something that -- I'm speaking about the number of reports that have taken place over the last couple of weeks. I'm simply stating that there should be a certain level of responsibility in that process." Yes, there is a big difference between honest mistakes and purposely misleading people by reporting information that you know to be false.
But, there's absolutely zero evidence -- cited by Sanders or anyone else in the Trump administration -- that any reporter covering the Trump White House has published something they knew to be false. Not any.
Quite a whopper

Can Sarah show it was not an honest mistake?

How does Sarah attack CNN while she shamelessly defends the daily lies of Trump?

How does Sarah attack CNN while she shamelessly defends the daily lies of Trump?

"Daily lies"? Maybe you'd like to recite the last two week's "daily lies" for us?

As opposed to Obama and Hillary, who are pathological liars.

TRANSLATION: Sanders told the truth about CNN and other White House newsies, and they were unable to refute her. This offends CNN more than anything: An accurate, and public, recital of their failings. Too bad, so sad.
Sanders needs trump to grab her meow

Truth is what offends CNN and the rest of the fake news outlets.

I love that girl. I bet her father is proud of her. :happy-1:

She doesn't fall far from the tree.

But I thought you lefties were the self-proclaimed champions of women's rights? First ya'll say Trump doesn't have enough women in his cabinet and when he does hire one, you don't like her.

Leftists certainly are a confused and unhappy bunch of people.

You nailed it. Sarah gets crapped at by the left for speaking the truth about the leftists media, but liberals never hold their own media accountable for the lies they spew on a daily basis. it's almost like they don't mind being lied to.

More like budget envy. By the Carter Administration inflation and cable had effectively destroyed most news sources what was left was more or less whole were "The Wall Street Journal" and "The Journal of Commerce" (commodities). Now the terminal companies even the small ones are pretty much the only games in town.

Forum List

Back