CDZ CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure - read more
Hillary Clinton came out on top over Donald Trump in their second presidential debate, according to a CNN instant poll Sunday night.

Poll respondents favored Clinton 57% to 37%, according to CNN.

But 63% said Trump did better than they expected he would. CNN said it polled viewers who actually watched the debates, as opposed to a national survey of all voters. That sample skewed slightly Democratic, according to CNN.

They said similar about the first debate. Then the polls showed a virtual tie, or Trump up a few points.

Not very credible.

They said similar about the first debate. Then the polls showed a virtual tie, or Trump up a few points.

Not very credible.
LMAO There was no 'virtual tie' in the first debate. All valid, mainstream pollsters said Clinton won, hands down. Virtual tie--LOL

Trump did well just to escape the second debate. He may have "lost it less".

I feel most adults lost respect for both candidates after watching that shameful 90 minute affair.

Trump has issues. The Christian right just should not have been motivated to vote for him, especially now.

Hillary played Trump's game. Not badly, but it made Trump look equal.

I feel most adults lost respect for both candidates after watching that shameful 90 minute affair.

Trump has issues. The Christian right just should not have been motivated to vote for him, especially now.

Escape? He kicked her ass.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Hillary. This is not one of them and is a reason why to those who are familiar, Donald looked like a liar grasping straws when he brought it up.

Edit: This is the case?

Last edited:

Escape? He kicked her ass.
We may agree to disagree in a bit on the scope of the victory. IMO for Donald to have kicked butt:

He would have had to avoid looking weak by bringing up the laughter lie.

He would have had to talk some math on his tax plan. Lowering taxes on someone who pays no taxes to spur the economy seems like getting rid of loopholes put there on purpose to direct investment so the rich can make more money in ways that don't help America.

He would have had to say something tangible about the housing collapse, a very easy target.

He would have had to have mentioned something about readjusting the social security math with actual numbers.

As it is he proved:

Bill Clinton and him have the same attitude towards sex.

Donald is funnier than Hillary. Really I'd love to chat with him.....as long as my sister and wife weren't around.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Hillary. This is not one of them and is a reason why to those who are familiar, Donald looked like a liar grasping straws when he brought it up.

Edit: This is the case?

This has been debunked SO MANY TIMES. Ugh. Where do these cockroaches come from?

Now we know the CNN poll was a fake!

The problem is, everything is fake. The truth has been completely abandoned. There is no way to tell what's going on because all objectivity is gone and nothing, absolutely nothing can be trusted or relied upon.

yeah he did well indeed

Forum List

Back