DOW Hits 24,600.Well Chuck Schumer?,Maybe You Can Explain This?,This Is Armageddon?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Now we can all really laugh at "Chucky" and the rest. So the passing of new tax form is the end of the world?,,10,000 Americans are going to die?
Even Hillary claimed that if Trump wins, our lives as we know it are going to die a slow, agonizing death !!! :dev3:
So who looks like a complete jackass now?
And how many Americans have died in 2017 because of this improving economy? :dunno: :tinfoil: :slap:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Now we can all really laugh at "Chucky" and the rest. So the passing of new tax form is the end of the world?,,10,000 Americans are going to die?
Even Hillary claimed that if Trump wins, our lives as we know it are going to die a slow, agonizing death !!! :dev3:
And how many Americans have died in 2017 because of this improving economy? :dunno: :tinfoil: :slap:

It's been steadily improving for years now.
No huge jumps this year.
Remember O inherited losing 750000 jobs a month and they were losing ATMs?
Suggest you do some research instead of stupid 2nd grade images.
My 10 year old is better at it

Usual number of deaths.
Thank god most are old white fart rubes

No huge jumps this year.
Like Obama being the only President in history - including those who died in their first term - to never see a 3% GDP?

Lol at the left using the race thing.

Trump fucked up the lefts pathetic claims of a victory by winning a senate seat in ALAFUCKINGBAMA.

Black people were just on stage thanking the racist Trump.

I THINK HE TOOK A SIP OF WAAAATER!

• Banned

No huge jumps this year.
Like Obama being the only President in history - including those who died in their first term - to never see a 3% GDP?
The average male ding danger is larger than the average GDP of any obumma year

• Banned

No huge jumps this year.
The average male ding danger is larger than the average GDP of any obumma year
My cell won't allow me to type any naughty words! I hate it!

• Banned
Chuck sees an asteroid headed this way

chuck schumer is a dipshit he said alabamas election had to do with more than roy moorr......hahahahahah what a dumbass

Lol at the left using the race thing.

Trump fucked up the lefts pathetic claims of a victory by winning a senate seat in ALAFUCKINGBAMA.

Black people were just on stage thanking the racist Trump.

I THINK HE TOOK A SIP OF WAAAATER!
I don't recall.but didn't Pelosi predict that 500 million people and animals are going to die if we lower taxes?

No huge jumps this year.
Obama...0.0% for 8 years!

The Dow is for the investor class. Yea yea we all have 401ks but this was not what trump campaigned on. Last year republicans blamed obama for the rich getting richer and the gap between rich and poor widening. Well if the Dow hit a all time high then the gap just got wider. How’s this helping blue collar?

Even trumps tax plan is a gift for the rich. No shit the Dow went up

No huge jumps this year.
Garbage, he had months >3% even though he inherited negative numbers.
Why don't you post some numbers?

No huge jumps this year.
Happy to oblige.

Worst. President. Ever: Obama First President EVER to Not Reach 3% GDP Growth

No huge jumps this year.
Happy to oblige.

And that includes Presidents who died in their first terms.

No huge jumps this year.
Happy to oblige.

Before I look at your breitbart or info wars, try the. Hudson Institute
Economic Growth by President - by Jeffrey H. Anderson
2 bushes, ford, Nixon ...
Obama the lowest but the only one to inherit the greatest recession since the 20s.
Any idea what the growth was after that?

No huge jumps this year.
Happy to oblige.

Omg I laughed at breitbart and info wars but gateway pundit?
You can't read this garbage who think we never landed on the moon.
I quoted the Hudson institute below,
Nixon, ford, 2 bushes all were <3%
Only O inherited the biggest recession since the 20s but you strangely never mention this
The uppity Kenyan nixxer is irritating isn't he?

No huge jumps this year.
Happy to oblige.

Before I look at your breitbart or info wars, try the. Hudson Institute
Economic Growth by President - by Jeffrey H. Anderson
2 bushes, ford, Nixon ...
Obama the lowest but the only one to inherit the greatest recession since the 20s.
Any idea what the growth was after that?
Even leftist PolitiFact says it’s true.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Forum List

Back