CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

No one paid any of the prices that Trump listed in his statements.

Trump inflated the value of his assets. You can’t do that. Everyone knows this. Trump doesn’t give a shit about the rules.
Rules? What rules?

Be specific.

I don't know how many times I have to remind you dingbats that the person responsible for the $18 million figure is none other than your orange ghod himself. The judge didn't do it, CNN didn't do it, James didn't do it. tRump did it.

Wake the fuck up.
So he under valued his property ? Why ? Did he show that in a bank proposed loan needed ??

So he under valued his property ? Why ? Did he show that in a bank proposed loan needed ??
Taxes. He wanted to pay less taxes.

Come on guys, I know you aren't really this stupid.

facepalm.gif

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

I think what you’re ultimately butthurt about is that Trump barely qualifies as a billionaire. He has like 300 million cash on hand in total. He lied to you that he was worth much more and you’re butthurt you fell for it.

Forum List

Back