CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

Forbes estimated the value of Mar-a-Lago back earlier this year. I consider Forbes to be far better at appraising property than some Democrat judge in New York State.

snip

Earlier this year, Forbes estimated the property is worth a more generous $325 million, after reviewing its financial history and consulting eight real estate experts.

Everyone who does business in New York.

The economy works better when the rules are enforced.
No one lost money dumbass and one other thing unless you had invested in the bank you wouldn't be a victim.
One more time if you want my property bad enough you'll pay my price.
True fraud is when all those solar panel companies that the tax payers bailed out that Obama was pushing.

Forbes estimated the value of Mar-a-Lago back earlier this year. I consider Forbes to be far better at appraising property than some Democrat judge in New York State.

snip

Earlier this year, Forbes estimated the property is worth a more generous $325 million, after reviewing its financial history and consulting eight real estate experts.
That's because a dem judge didnt appraise the property. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

No one lost money dumbass and one other thing unless you had invested in the bank you wouldn't be a victim.
True fraud is when all those solar panel companies that the tax payers bailed out that Obama was pushing.
So you just admitted there were victims. Nice.

No one paid any of the prices that Trump listed in his statements.

Trump inflated the value of his assets. You can’t do that. Everyone knows this. Trump doesn’t give a shit about the rules.

No one paid any of the prices that Trump listed in his statements.

Trump inflated the value of his assets. You can’t do that. Everyone knows this. Trump doesn’t give a shit about the rules.
Are you saying the bank assessors didn't do their job?

One more time, the bank assessors aren’t relevant to the crime.

The crime is inflating the value of the assets.
You keep dancing around the fact banks have assessors who tell the banks how much a property is worth.
You can't inflate a price if the assessor says it's not worth that much

You keep dancing around the fact banks have assessors who tell the banks how much a property is worth.
He signed a document that wasnt true. Why in the fuck is this so hard to understand?

I’m not dancing around it. I’m addressing it by telling you it’s totally irrelevant.

What the bank does or doesn’t do has nothing to do with the crime.

Forum List

Back