CNN one month ago,”Mar a Lago is only worth $18m”. CNN Yesterday, “Trump can get $240m to pay his fine if he sells Mar a Lago”

I guess you and the guy who has an avatar of Jefferson Davis honoring him can get together and cheer about how much he likes your racist cultist views. And talk about the your good old slavery days.
Crap, again?

everybody3.jpg

If this becomes a legal precedent for the state of NY…it will be bad for that state.

If it stands and they steal Trumos money and property, it literally proves the Dems are communists and making a dangerous legal precedent for all who buy and sell Real Estate in NY.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

That is serious left wing cult math.

/----/ democRATs in the media count on their base of dolts having an attention span of 15 minutes.

You making stupid statements does not equate to someone asking stupid questions

You are so right.

Who is the bigger dumb fuck? The person who asks, “Is the moon made of cheese?”

or the person who says, “Absolutely. Green Cheese.”…..and they fucking mean it.

Your run of the mill left wing cult fuck with TDS will insist the moon is made of green cheese (or something equally as fucking retarded) and then argue the retarded point to the death. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:

You are so right.

Who is the bigger dumb fuck? The person who asks, “Is the moon made of cheese?”

or the person who says, “Absolutely. Green Cheese.”…..and they fucking mean it.

Your run of the mill left wing cult fuck with TDS will insist the moon is made of green cheese (or something equally as fucking retarded) and then argue the retarded point to the death. :auiqs.jpg: :rolleyes:
Yes they will with their dying breath argue the moon is made of cheese if their cult leader says it is.

Yes they will with their dying breath argue the moon is made of cheese if their cult leader says it is.

Absolutely.

2 years ago they claimed no one was walking across the border. If you said people were walking across the border…you were called a liar. :rolleyes:

They knew it was happening. They liked it. They want to import new Dem voters. Everyone knows what this is.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever witnessed…and I have seen numerous posts by Moonglow.

The court said Trump lied to the bank about the value of Mar a Lago. The court says it is worth $18m. Therefore, Trump owes $450m in fines.

CNN says Trump can sell Mar a Lago for $250m to pay the $450m fine he was assessed because the court claims Mar a Lago is only worth 18m.

"The court said"

Actually 1 lunatic judge said -

An appellate court will have a clear say on this.

"The court said"

Actually 1 lunatic judge said -

An appellate court will have a clear say on this.

Yes, it is BS. But in this case. The #METOO PERVERTED CREEPY JUDGE is the court.

No math has ever been disclosed on how the fine was calculated.

:auiqs.jpg:

8c1.jpg

And whatever happened to that collusion thingy m' bob?

Insurrection?

I daresay, it's all starting to project a veneer of disingenuousness.

I know, I'm really "out there" with these kind of perceptions and hot takes.

Every case is falling apart - as expected.

Now it is coming to light that Cohen was having an affair with ole Stormy -

Keep drinking, maybe you will make more sense.

Here is one for you. You are in a CULT. Caps is worthy of a double shot.

I think that poster is likely a troll.

Does anyone know if this board has many lurkers?

I read somewhere that many sites like this really only have like 10% of viewers who actually post. I was just curious if any of you have any data on that.

I’ve yet to have anyone but the government tell me the value of my properties for paying taxes.

I guess SDNY should audit every loan on every piece of real estate in the state.

1) See what the loanee put the value of their collateral as.
2) See what Judge Enrogon personally values the Real Estate.
3) Issue summary judgements with no witnesses
4) Fine the loanee $500m in cash,

NEW YORK STATE CAN REALLY GET A WINDFALL OF CASH DOING THIS!

Surely Donlad Trump is not the only person in the history of NY to do this. GO GET EM!

A huge mansion just up the road from Mara Lago just sold for $29 million dollars.

Forum List

Back