CNN obtains transcript of Trump audio: “As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,”

Obama's CIA director (who was never president with declassification authority) stole classified documents and gave them to his mistress in exchange for sex for years.

He was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor and got probation.

His name is David Petraeus.

What particular documents?

I will always deny unproven crap, much like you morons deny actual evidence that has been authenticated.
And "incriminate" is simply another word for "campaign", which is what you goofballs are doing for Trump.
Says the guy who always claims unproven voter fraud in 2020.
1686327447952.gif

Lefties don't have much good news these days so they are forced to hang on to a sound bite from the former president while ignoring ample evidence of corruption in the Biden administration. Biden didn't even have the option of declassifying documents when he helped himself as V.P.

They must not be a bad outlet if Trump excepted a Townhall with them.
View attachment 793315

That's why he did a town hall with them, to upstage them on their own stage.

It's also the same place where the CNN technical director was on video saying he joined CNN to create propaganda on Donald trump and specifically CNN was trying to get him out of office.

Lefties don't have much good news these days so they are forced to hang on to a sound bite from the former president while ignoring ample evidence of corruption in the Biden administration. Biden didn't even have the option of declassifying documents when he helped himself as V.P.
That's why he did a town hall with them, to upstage them on their own stage.

It's also the same place where the CNN technical director was on video saying he joined CNN to create propaganda on Donald trump and specifically CNN was trying to get him out of office.

Do you hear by state. Under penalty of future embarrassment that no audio will be presented in court with Trump saying what cnn reports?

Wait. Your buddies are saying the “sound bite” is made up by CNN. Are you with them or against them?

I guess you think Governor Kemp of Georgia is a liberal because he doesn’t believe Trump bullshit about fraud.
View attachment 793342
Couldn't give a horse's pelosi about Georgia, and RINOs do what RINOs do to protect their cushy positions.
Its enough to know what you Dims did in the 2020 election, and your current path to controlling the outcome of 2024 is not going to work like you think.

Forum List

Back