CNN - NY Democrats bracing for a blowout...

EVERY FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN MUST VOTE RED.

BE UNDENIABLE SO THE DEMS CANT CHEAT!

We got this…but everyone must vote. It is not enough to barely win, because the Dems will cheat. We need style points.
Agreed.

Every single Republican MUST vote and bring two friends. We want this to be the WORST drubbing the Democrats have suffered since the Contract With America.

If you want higher food & gas prices...vote democrat!

If you want more forced injections of an EXPERIMENTAL chemical...vote democrat!

More lockdowns and school/business closures...vote democrat!

1667682019461.png

I thought the GOP was dead? When MAGA won the primaries, Dems were celebrating because no one would vote for “such wackos”.

I'm very cornfused. Why then are democrats like Nancy The Hammer Pelosi then going around saying that democrats are positioned very well to win the midterms?
That bitch made a comment prior to the 2020 election that made it clear that she KNEW Trump would lose - "whether he knows it or not". If, after all of this polling and consistency among media that a red wave is coming, suddenly Dems keep the House, all hell is apt to break loose. I don't see them being able to use the mass mail voting this time around. The only state that is trying that again is PA. That should make citizens there so angry that they get rid of the scum that is openly trying to cheat.

I'm all about state's rights and the concentration of power being at the state level - closer to the people - but if we can't have some basic standards for voting, that protects the system from those who would blatantly use insecure methods to steal elections then eventually people will lose all respect for government AND ITS AUTHORITY.

This just in from Democrat Election Central, some live footage of how the midterms are turning out for the Bidenistas:
Some of the D's a reporting a giant sucking sound coming from overhead-- --

Now if these polls are to be believed...the lack of excitement by the Democrats and the anger of the Republicans should actually skew the results towards the Republican's favor.

But the most accurate poll is the one on Tuesday. (So long as the votes are accurately counted)

This just in from Democrat Election Central, some live footage of how the midterms are turning out for the Bidenistas:
Some of the D's a reporting a giant sucking sound coming from overhead-- --

Wow, those two are fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back