The Laken Riley Tragedy.Can We Safely Assume Biden Will Likely Lose Georgia In November?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Now, you would believe that everyone that lives in Georgia is {fill in the blank}. Well,lets just say way beyond pissed.So then, you would have to guess that Georgia will likely go to Trump in a decisive win, should be an easy 55/45 blowout, right? and after what happened to Laken, why would anyone vote for Biden, especially in Georgia? If current Georgia polls were already bad for Biden come November, can you imagine what the newer polls will look like? anyone here from Georgia and the Carolina's? maybe we can hear from you guys regarding how the election will go in November.

It is difficult to say, certainly sending illegals to major Dems cities have caught their attention though.

Didn't you have "Kates Law" for the girl who was killed by a stray bullet fired from an illegal? Biden received record votes and more black votes than even Obama! I mean what an accomplishment.

My guess is that Trump will be leading on election night until around 3 AM, and then Biden will pull away with a million strait votes for him and win once again.
Damn. Who let out the plan? Yup, that's how it's going to go.

So, you know the drill... take the election day off and go fishing. We. Dems. Got. This.

Damn. Who let out the plan? Yup, that's how it's going to go.

So, you know the drill... take the election day off and go fishing. We. Dems. Got. This.
Tape and record everything and anything secretly

That is how it will go.

Sure, isn't that what you idiots said the last time? How did that go? :abgg2q.jpg:
That was then .. this is now .. Biden can't hide in his basement with prepared remarks, scripted responses and productionized messages .. plus he's losing black and muslim supporters across swing states .. LOVE that 1/6 of primary voters in Michigan voted UNCOMITTED .. that translates to : not voting for Biden.. It's okay .. you'll be fine :itsok:

Wash . rinse .. repeat .. come up with a new line. Especially since Biden is losing black support in this swing state. Cheers!
We don't care. You don't read your own right-wing nut job news? We Dems have got our Chinese Bamboo ballots and our Soros machine to swing the election.

So, yeah. Plan on a fishing trip on election day. We. Got. This.

We don't care. You don't read your own right-wing nut job news? We Dems have got our Chinese Bamboo ballots and our Soros machine to swing the election.

So, yeah. Plan on a fishing trip on election day. We. Got. This.
Blacks and muslims like to fish too .. can't wait to see the outcomes since you got this ..

That was then .. this is now .. Biden can't hide in his basement with prepared remarks, scripted responses and productionized messages .. plus he's losing black and muslim supporters across swing states .. LOVE that 1/6 of primary voters in Michigan voted UNCOMITTED .. that translates to : not voting for Biden.. It's okay .. you'll be fine :itsok:
LOL You really think Blacks and Muslims are going to vote for your racist orange loser? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Why? Because your orange douchebag sold some sneakers? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:😂🤮🤣:laugh:

Good one. Could you please show up daily? I need the laugh!!

LOL You really think Blacks and Muslims are going to vote for your racist orange loser? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Why? Because your orange douchebag sold some sneakers? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:😂🤮🤣:laugh:

Good one. Could you please show up daily? I need the laugh!!
Doesn't look like you know what uncommitted means ..

Doesn't look like you know what uncommitted means ..
Well, I do know you are a committed retard... tell us again how Muslims and Blacks are flocking in droves to the orange loser...

Never gets old... :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :rofl: :laughing0301:

Well, I do know you are a committed retard... tell us again how Muslims and Blacks are flocking in droves to the orange loser...

Never gets old... :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :rofl: :laughing0301:
Uncommitted democrat muslims / palestinian supporters .. 101K of them not voting for Biden means 101K less votes Trump has to compete against .. (assuming this precedent is followed in November) .. Guess those short-bus retards don't understand that easy concept .. right Magnus?

Do keep up ..

Uncommitted democrat muslims / palestinian supporters .. 101K of them not voting for Biden means 101K less votes Trump has to compete against .. (assuming this precedent is followed in November) .. Guess those short-bus retards don't understand that easy concept .. right Magnus?

Do keep up ..
LOL I love it when retards dig in. Way to go.

So, just because some Muslims claimed they were mad that Biden supported Israel, you think the elections are lost for Biden? Or, is it because your fuhrer sold some sneakers, Blacks are suddenly in love with the orange douchebag?

:laughing0301: 😂:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::itsok:

Thank you. Please never change. Promise?

Forum List

Back