CNN Lies again...(and again, again and again.)

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Ted Cruz accuses CNN of sitting on interview after Chris Cuomo said he's ‘afraid’ to appear on network

Ted Cruz wants CNN to know he's no coward.

The Texas senator on Friday blasted the liberal news network for sitting on an interview he gave it even as “New Day” host Chris Cuomo was accusing him of being “afraid” to appear on the network.

Twitter: Ted Cruz

"That's funny, I spoke to CNN for 15 mins yesterday about proactive solutions to prevent gun violence (like passing the Grassley-Cruz bill—which Dems filibustered—that would add $300 million for school safety) yet CNN has aired NONE of it. Why not air the (entire) interview?"

Cruz initially took to Twitter to explain that he has conducted three separate town hall events on CNN in recent months, an indication he isn't afraid of the network. Friday, Cuomo was still tweeting about Cruz, so the Republican lawmaker fired back – claiming CNN never aired an interview that he gave on Thursday afternoon.ttps://twitter.com/chriscuomo/status/964269092113911809 …

Here's a pic of the @CNN interview -- a 15-min exclusive given yesterday -- that y'all still haven't aired... (While falsely claiming I'm "afraid" to talk to CNN.) https://www.tedcruz.org/news/ted-cruz-houston-chronicle-democrats-put-politics-firearm-legislation/ … pic.twitter.com/sEtt4bTeUT

11:21 AM - Feb 16, 2018[m1]

C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.jpg
Ted Cruz accuses CNN of sitting on interview after Chris Cuomo said he's ‘afraid’ to appear on network

“That's funny,” Cruz tweeted. “I spoke to CNN for 15 mins yesterday about proactive solutions to prevent gun violence (like passing the Grassley-Cruz bill—which Dems filibustered—that would add $300 million for school safety) yet CNN has aired NONE of it. Why not air the (entire) interview?”

Cruz even tweeted a picture of a CNN reporter holding a microphone to his face for what he said was a 15-minute exclusive.

[m1]

Meh. Cuomo should have a debate with him, as much as Cruz is on the far side of the right, I think he could outwit Cuomo, who isn't the worst of the CNN lot though he's not the best either. Cuomo could use the ratings also.

I like Smerconish best on CNN, I think his positions and relative balance would allow him to debate with the presumption of a more prosperous outcome.

Last edited:
Meh. Cuomo should have a debate with him, as much as Cruz is on the far side of the right, I think he could outwit Cuomo, who isn't the worst of the CNN lot though he's not he best either. Cuomo could use the ratings also.

I like Smerconish best on CNN, I think his positions and relative balance would allow him to debate with the presumption of a more prosperous outcome.
This afternoon, CNN came close to the real story when it reported that 13 Russians were indicted. He said that Trump was not found to be involved with collusion. And then added,,,YET! HAHAHA "The other shoe will drop soon!" And the person sitting with the person reporting, said and it will be A LOT OF SHOES!"

Forum List

Back