A gun violence prohibitor or a bad idea?

As with all such instruments, there is a possibility of failure. I'll pass.

People with kids in the house might make a different choice. Their call.

A bad idea if it is mandatory.
Because of cost or because it is a personal inconvenience?
Because the NRA is against it.

e882c120f4d90135188d005056a9545d

Because they will fail at the worst possible time, because they can be hacked rendering you defenseless. Just imagine you're a high risk gang of jewel thieves. You pay your hacker friend to lock out every one of those devices and you waltz in unmolested.

Because they will fail at the worst possible time, because they can be hacked rendering you defenseless. Just imagine you're a high risk gang of jewel thieves. You pay your hacker friend to lock out every one of those devices and you waltz in unmolested.
Umm no lol. That scenario is absurd. There are police departments that have similar locks. Why haven't the genius thieves hacked them yet?

Imagine how many thousands of children who were just playing with daddies gun would still be alive if this were used.

Umm no lol. That scenario is absurd. There are police departments that have similar locks. Why haven't the genius thieves hacked them yet?

Imagine how many thousands of children who were just playing with daddies gun would still be alive if this were used.

Which is why if it is a voluntary thing I have no problem with it. The reason why no one has hacked them yet is because there are so few out there. Mandate their usage though, and the motive to do so instantly exists.

Because I want my wife or kid to be able to grab any gun in the house and use it. Or another family member for that matter. The last thing I want is for me to be incapacitated and that renders everyone elses self defense tools useless.
The gun can have multiple users fingerprints programmed into it.

Because I want my wife or kid to be able to grab any gun in the house and use it. Or another family member for that matter. The last thing I want is for me to be incapacitated and that renders everyone elses self defense tools useless.

Well I think it is a good idea because kids know exactly where hidden things are..

Doesn’t matter. The last thing I want is a worthless weapon when I need it. For any reason. Especially if the sole purpose is to make snowflake lefties feel good.

Well I think it is a good idea because kids know exactly where hidden things are..

So instead of hiding them teach your kid what it does and how to use it.

Yes, they know..my husband taught them.. I had a rifle club in my high school in the 70's they have a picture in my yearbook hold all of there rifles..lol but I lived in the country then.

Yes, they know..my husband taught them.. I had a rifle club in my high school in the 70's they have a picture in my yearbook hold all of there rifles..lol but I lived in the country then.
Well since you have nothing to worry about and I have nothing to worry about I guess we don’t need these goofy things on our firearms.

Forum List

Back