CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party

Would this be the same CNN host who as the moderator of a Presidential debate felt the need to defend President Obama during the debate even though defending anyone in a debate is not the job of the moderator in any way shape or form?

Yeah, I still remember Romney's deer-in-the-headlights glaze after Candy popped his Benghazi gotcha bubble. Hilarious...

candy, you're on a first name basis with reporters until they criticize your dear leader.. (Bob Schiefer), then they are senile , eating baby food and starving for guest on their show

and now we are suppose to get a thrill over some CNN host..

what a small world you live in...

Last edited:
Crowley basically called Vulture Romeny a liar in a debate - the word never came out, she said something like Willard was "incorrect" or what he said was "not true" and she was proved correct.

She's the only debate moderator with any balls since Bernard Shaw froze the audience and stunned a candidate many years ago.

Crowley shilled for Obama and was proved spectacularly wrong.

What planet are you from?

No.

Crowley clearly and specifically challenged the truth of what that filthy lowlife cocksucker Romeny said. And she was proved EXACTLY right. Obviously the scumball put spin on it for the next couple of months, but the FACT ON FILE is, yes, she was right.

Whatever you people are on would sell like hotcakes if someone could bottle it. I haven't seen anything like this since the fake-left humiliated themselves over a lowlife scum who hated everything they stood for, Slick Willie Clinton. It tickled me to see him throw twenty years of propaganda about fucking the help in the trash. It was the only decent thing that slimy motherfucking mama's boy did in office.

Screen-shot-2013-06-02-at-9.59.49-AM-e1370181665407.png

House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) claimed on Sunday that political officials in the Obama administration directed Internal Revenue Service (IRS) agents in Cincinnati to target conservative groups applying for 501 (c)(4) status, but his charge fell apart when probed by CNN host Candy Crowley.

Relying on interviews the Committee staff conducted with IRS officers who applied the additional scrutiny to Tea Party and patriot groups, Issa claimed “the indication is they were directly being ordered from Washington.” “The reason Lois Lerner tried to take the Fifth [Amendment], it’s because this was a problem coordinated in all likelihood right out of Washington headquarters and we’re getting to proving it,” Issa told Crowley, referring to the the embattled head of the IRS’ exempt organizations division who refused to testify before Congress and has since been placed on administrative leave.

To substantiate his claim, Issa provided CNN with selected excerpts from his staff’s interviews with IRS agents. But as Crowley quickly pointed out, the portion Issa cherry picked did not definitely prove that officials in Washington D.C. directed IRS officers to target conservative groups. In fact, after hearing Crowley read the transcript of an interview, Issa himself admitted that he has yet to uncover evidence that demonstrates IRS coordination with Washington:

“You don’t have that direct link,” Crowley continued. “You have the frontline agents going, yeah, we figured it was from Washington or I believe it was, but as of yet you don’t have that definitive, yeah, this guy called me and said, people, go look for tea party and patriot applications.” Issa claimed his investigation would eventually turn up direct evidence of his charges and described White House Press Secretary Jay Carney as a “paid liar” for claiming that Washington officials did not direct IRS agents.

The Inspector General’s report into the matter concluded that the IRS relied on “inappropriate criteria” while vetting groups applying for nonprofit status by using a BOLO—”Be On the Look Out”—list and blamed IRS officials in Washington, DC, for “insufficient oversight” of lower-level staffers. However, it specifically concluded that “All of these officials stated that the criteria were not influenced by any individual or organization outside the IRS.”

More: CNN Host Corners Darrell Issa Over Claim That Obama Conspired To Target Tea Party | By Igor Volsky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2NoCiP1sJrg]CNN Host Confronts Darrell Issa - YouTube[/ame]

In other words, Issa has nothing. He's calling people "liars" without any proof. Special thanks to CNN's Candy Crowley.

Issa is an embarrassment and an asshole

Crowley basically called Vulture Romeny a liar in a debate - the word never came out, she said something like Willard was "incorrect" or what he said was "not true" and she was proved correct.

She's the only debate moderator with any balls since Bernard Shaw froze the audience and stunned a candidate many years ago.

No.

Crowley clearly and specifically challenged the truth of what that filthy lowlife cocksucker Romeny said. And she was proved EXACTLY right. Obviously the scumball put spin on it for the next couple of months, but the FACT ON FILE is, yes, she was right.

Whatever you people are on would sell like hotcakes if someone could bottle it. I haven't seen anything like this since the fake-left humiliated themselves over a lowlife scum who hated everything they stood for, Slick Willie Clinton. It tickled me to see him throw twenty years of propaganda about fucking the help in the trash. It was the only decent thing that slimy motherfucking mama's boy did in office.

and later -

CANDY CROWLEY: Well, you know, I heard the president speak at the time. I, sort of, reread a lot of stuff about Libya because I knew we’d probably get a Libya question so I kind of wanted to be up on it. So I knew that the president had, had, said, you know, these acts of terror won’t stand or, whatever the whole quote was.

And I think actually, you know because, right after that I did turn around and say, but you’re totally correct that they spent two weeks telling us this was about a tape and that that there was a, you know, this riot outside the Benghazi consulate which there wasn’t.

So he was right in the main, I just think he picked the wrong word. And I, you know, they’re going to parse and we all know about what the definition of is is, but, I, uh, you know, in the end, I think John [King]’s probably right. I think this has a lot more to with jobs and the debt crisis and all of that kind of stuff.

I just think that probably it was one of those moments and I could even feel that here, you know, when you say something you’re not expecting. It’s just that was the natural thing coming out of me going, ‘Actually he did, you know, call it an act of terror.’ Uh, when, you know, half the crowd clapped for that and the other half clapped for ‘But they kept telling us this was a tape, this was caused by a tape’ so, you know, in the main, the thrust of what Governor Romney was saying, which is why I went back and said that, um, but I just think he picked the wrong kind of way to go about talking about it if that makes sense.

No.

Then you are easily amused. Crowley equivocated (that's a fancy word for lying) and took her hero off the hook when his obvious misinformation campaign on the American people was about to be revealed.

The fact on file is that she is a liar.

I guess Candy has more information on all things Obama then Issa who actually is in congress..

CANDY, a new hero of the left though

#16- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh #17 too...So why can't dupes have an intelligent arument? Because all they have is propaganda and hate?

you are one of the dumbest people in this forum

TY, tax evading racist plumber hater dupe. 145 IQ, Masters in History- you?

Bengazi Scandal= Act of terror does NOT mean Terrorist Act LOL. Pub dupes!!

Would this be the same CNN host who as the moderator of a Presidential debate felt the need to defend President Obama during the debate even though defending anyone in a debate is not the job of the moderator in any way shape or form?

Yeah, I still remember Romney's deer-in-the-headlights glaze after Candy popped his Benghazi gotcha bubble. Hilarious...

Yes because moderators are not supposed to take sides something you would have found far less funny if one took sides against Obama. And though facts mean nothing to you Romney was right about Benghazi in his Rose garden speech the day after the attack Obama made a general statement about terrorism he never referred to Benghazi as a terrorist attack in that speech but just for the fun of it let's say his general statement in that speech was meant to convey Benghazi was a terrorist attack then why oh why was Susan Rice sent out the following Sunday on five Sunday morning talk shows to claim the Benghazi attack was in response to a youtube video? Either Obama and Crowley were lying when Obama claimed he did call Benghazi a terrorist attack and Crowley supported him or the administration was intentionally trying to mislead the nation when it sent Susan Rice out with the now infamous talking points the following Sunday.

#16- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Oh #17 too...So why can't dupes have an intelligent arument? Because all they have is propaganda and hate?

by what you post on here your teachers lied to you.IQ would that be your Idiot Quote rating?
I really don';t give a fuck what type of paper you may have been given you're still one of the dumbest people here.

Last edited:

Dropping to her knees and sucking and blowing at the same time stunned the rest of us. I didn't think she wanted to be Monica. She proved us all wrong.

Sweet lord we need a person on board to attempt to decipher what you say now.

Cripes. I can't even read it.

Seems like it takes a liberal woman to put republicans like that car thief issa in their place. Issa couldn't even pass a background check to be a government employee. She didn't let the mittster control the second presidential debate like jim lerehr allowed him to do in the first debate either. Go Candy go.

Dropping to her knees and sucking and blowing at the same time stunned the rest of us. I didn't think she wanted to be Monica. She proved us all wrong.
]

what's sad is they don't care if she didn't carry a honest and Unbiased debate as long as she threw steered things in favor of Obama

what is Issa's budget for THIS Repub fishing expedition?
Since when do any of you lolberals give a shit about how much anything costs?

ummm..... since the Repubs appointed Starr & proceeded to spend $70,000,000 of taxpayer dollars to prove that yes, President Clinton was/is a healthy heterosexual male.

Ken Starr: Bill Clinton Impeachment 'Unhappy' But 'Right' Decision - ABC News
As a private lawyer, he was appointed an independent counsel by a three-judge panel to look into allegations surrounding the Clinton's Whitewater business venture and that later expanded to include the Lewinsky scandal. His seven-year probe cost $70 million.

Now fuck off asswipe. :fu:

Forum List

Back