CNN Has Played Right Into Trump’s Hands...AGAIN!

The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press...

That sounds awfully close to claiming that anyone from "the press" ought to have the right (?) to White House credentials.

I'm sure CNN realizes there's only just so much room for representatives of various news organizations. Not everyone can get in. A reporter from our local college newspaper for example, although a dedicated journalist, probably can't get credentials. Seems to me White House credentials for White House provided press briefings in the White House ought to be controlled by, well, the White House. I don't think any news organization can claim a right or entitlement to such credentials. I would be particularly skeptical of such a claim by a "news organization" that had shown such obvious bias that mostly what they put out is well-spun propaganda message and agenda, not news.

I think CNN is going to have to show some inherent right to claim a set of credentials over and above all other news organizations that don't currently have representatives there. Basically an impossible task. They (CNN) are no better, and if falling ratings are any indication probably significantly worse, than any other news organization.

Now to top it all off have that young, pretty intern, that Acosta SLAPPED 2 TIMES make an ASSAULT police report, and have that self centered prick, REALLY be the subject of news tomorrow!

Read more at
rollingstone.com ^

In what has become one of the dumbest stories of the year, CNN sued President Trump Tuesday.

The litigation alleges the White House did not have grounds to revoke the press credential of reporter Jim Acosta, whom Trump berated during a post-election press conference last Wednesday.

“CNN filed a lawsuit against the Trump Administration this morning in DC District Court,” read a statement from the network. “It demands the return of the White House credentials of CNN’s Chief White House correspondent, Jim Acosta. The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process. We have asked this court for an immediate restraining order requiring the pass be returned to Jim, and will seek permanent relief as part of this process.”

Not only was the White House unfazed by the lawsuit, they welcomed it.

According to the complaint, CNN made several attempts to reach a resolution with the Trump administration, threatening to sue if Acosta’s credential was not returned.

These threats were ignored, because as far as the White House is concerned, the longer Trump’s feud with Acosta stays in the news, the better. As the Daily Beast points out, several administration officials “have said that they privately celebrate whenever a Trump vs. Acosta narrative emerges in the national press,” as if there’s one front on which the president has consistently won since taking office, it’s his war on the media.

This latest tiff with Acosta is just another skirmish to fall in the president’s favor, even if — or maybe especially if — Acosta is able to return to the White House.

At the same time if one of the biggest news organizations in the country loses credentials, then there's a problem, right?

No news organization lost anything. Only one stupid whore did. Stop being a drama queen.

At the same time if one of the biggest news organizations in the country loses credentials, then there's a problem, right?
U are a fauxnes fan?
Biggest?

You been sleeping for about 5 years?
Never heard of CNN's ratings?

How about a -5.

That means not only is nobody watching but 5 people are bragging about how they kicked the CNN habit and returned to the real world.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
I have tons of Jewish friends...

And... here we go again
What's wrong with having so many Jewish friends ? ;) my best man was a jew so is the closest friend, and so is my daughters best friend ;)...you are a disgrace supporting trump , he emboldened the neonazis and all you care about an embassy building. ....you dont Cate about the deaths that happened right after he announced it, do you?

Issa moron SEZ????? "My best man was a jew!" Is that akin to someone saying "My best man was a negro"? The only anti-semantics I see on this forum are leftards. Trump had not a damn thing to do with the shooting. It was a leftard that thought Trump was the backpocket boy of Israel, ya dumb ass.

One other thing (and allow me to be perfectly clear on this one) I would gladly slit the throat of a commie leftard and with great gusto before I would EVER back or support one. You can etch that in stone for posterity's sake. Are we clear on that? Too many multi-syllable words? Let me know.....

(snicker)

Biggest?

You been sleeping for about 5 years?
Never heard of CNN's ratings?

How about a -5.

That means not only is nobody watching but 5 people are bragging about how they kicked the CNN habit and returned to the real world.

I don't watch TV and I don't pay attention to ratings.

What's wrong with having so many Jewish friends ?

If you knew anything about Jews then you'd know that the most antisemitic statements ever uttered always begin with, "I have a lot of Jewish friends but ...."

Just because your boss, or your landlord, or your court-appointed attorney happen to be Jewish, ... you have no right to tell any Jew (or anyone else for that matter) what they should or should not believe in order to live up to your ignorant stereotypes of what you think they should believe.

don't watch TV and I don't pay attention to ratings.

snob11.gif

If you knew anything about Jews then you'd know that the most antisemitic statements ever uttered always begin with, "I have a lot of Jewish friends but ...."

Just because your boss, or your landlord, or your court-appointed attorney happen to be Jewish, ... you have no right to tell any Jew (or anyone else for that matter) what they should or should not believe in order to live up to your ignorant stereotypes of what you think they should believe.
No dude I'm more than just the average "I have a Jewish friend"....
You are aiding the wrong side against your own very people ...trump emboldened the anti semites and the bigots and you know this....unless if you can explain to me why the hate crimes went up, and why also most Jews dont back him.

CNN didn't lose credentials....just one sleazy reporter, Jim Acosta lost HIS credentials....hey CNN, send someone else to cover the president!
Trump doesn’t have to call on Acosta. Neither does the trunt. They do so because they want to pick a fight with him to distract his loser base from all his failures as president*.

You are aiding the wrong side against your own very people ...trump emboldened the anti semites and the bigots and you know this....unless if you can explain to me why the hate crimes went up, and why also most Jews dont back him.

When I was a kid, I was exposed to the concept of "the good Jew". It turns out, a "good Jew", I was told by a non-Jewish friend, is a Jew who happens to believe in Jesus (AKA, a completed Jew). Apparently, once he comes to believe what you believe, he goes from being an 'evil Jew; to a 'good Jew'. Accepting this belief made up for all the evil Jew beliefs he made have held and made him acceptable with the non-Jewish collective. This boy told me he learned this from his parents and from his church. That this concept was being taught from the pulpit in American churches and presumably is still taught today.

You make the claim, as others have done, that ''most Jews don't back him". Many American Jews are in fact partisan Democrats. Just as many Mormons are partisan Republicans. The relationship of American Jews and the Democratic Party spans over a century and the reason many (not all certainly) are partisan Democrats are historical, and complex, and have zero to do with our President.

If you learned anything by having 'Jewish friends' that you claim to have, you would have learned a) Jews are humans with human minds and that are as intelligent as any other human and b) we're not a hive collective that all act the same way or believe the same thing. Each of us is fully capable of evaluating the knowledge we have at hand and arriving at our own conclusions. You may note that the same is true of all ethnic groups, none of them think and believe the same things and to believe they do is the source of racism.

If you have Jewish friends and those Jewish friends ever spoke to you about Jewish History, and you ever listened to them (three claims yet to be proved) you would know that attacks on Jews, even in America, didn't start with the President and they won't end when he leave office. You claim that anti-Jewish hate crimes are the work of our President, but you fail to state that such hate crimes most often occur on college campuses, hardly bastions of conservative thought and not a place you're likely to find supporters of the President. You claim to believe that Jew haters work and act at the command of the President and that particular theory of yours is nothing but blind, partisan hatred. I'm not interested in the least in participating in your blind, partisan hates. I have no interest in becoming your 'good Jew'.

I've already given a quite comprehensive explanation, more than you deserve, on why I am both a political conservative and a supporter of our President.

When I was a kid, I was exposed to the concept of "the good Jew". It turns out, a "good Jew", I was told by a non-Jewish friend, is a Jew who happens to believe in Jesus (AKA, a completed Jew). Apparently, once he comes to believe what you believe, he goes from being an 'evil Jew; to a 'good Jew'. Accepting this belief made up for all the evil Jew beliefs he made have held and made him acceptable with the non-Jewish collective. This boy told me he learned this from his parents and from his church. That this concept was being taught from the pulpit in American churches and presumably is still taught today.

You make the claim, as others have done, that ''most Jews don't back him". Many American Jews are in fact partisan Democrats. Just as many Mormons are partisan Republicans. The relationship of American Jews and the Democratic Party spans over a century and the reason many (not all certainly) are partisan Democrats are historical, and complex, and have zero to do with our President.

If you learned anything by having 'Jewish friends' that you claim to have, you would have learned a) Jews are humans with human minds and that are as intelligent as any other human and b) we're not a hive collective that all act the same way or believe the same thing. Each of us is fully capable of evaluating the knowledge we have at hand and arriving at our own conclusions. You may note that the same is true of all ethnic groups, none of them think and believe the same things and to believe they do is the source of racism.

If you have Jewish friends and those Jewish friends ever spoke to you about Jewish History, and you ever listened to them (three claims yet to be proved) you would know that attacks on Jews, even in America, didn't start with the President and they won't end when he leave office. You claim that anti-Jewish hate crimes are the work of our President, but you fail to state that such hate crimes most often occur on college campuses, hardly bastions of conservative thought and not a place you're likely to find supporters of the President. You claim to believe that Jew haters work and act at the command of the President and that particular theory of yours is nothing but blind, partisan hatred. I'm not interested in the least in participating in your blind, partisan hates. I have no interest in becoming your 'good Jew'.

I've already given a quite comprehensive explanation, more than you deserve, on why I am both a political conservative and a supporter of our President.

Well said.

The White house will let Acosta back after about a year. When he returns he will NEVER be called on to ask a question for the next five years.
100% guarenteed as long as Trump is the President.
Trump NEVER EVER FORGIVES AND NEVER EVER FORGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Acosta will end up working at a carwash in Nevada eventually.

You’ll finally have a coworker if that happens (which it will not).

CNN didn't lose credentials....just one sleazy reporter, Jim Acosta lost HIS credentials....hey CNN, send someone else to cover the president!
Trump doesn’t have to call on Acosta. Neither does the trunt. They do so because they want to pick a fight with him to distract his loser base from all his failures as president*.
Can you list say 25 of his failures, since you feel their are si many, like his GDP, black and Hispanic unemployment, etc?

Can you list say 25 of his failures, since you feel their are si many, like his GDP, black and Hispanic unemployment, etc?

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises
So now the INACTION of Congress is a Trump promise broken...ROTFLMFAO, you cant make your shit up.

I make nothing up, I comment on and post articles, unlike you ABNORMALS that DO make shit up!

Forum List

Back