Rubio sounds the alarm Democrat lawyers now asking judge to change Florida laws to steal election

Won't happen.

To many people on to them.
Including the conservative majority US Supreme Court.
the SC should not be involved imo, if you follow the constitution, the STATES are responsible for handling their own elections.... the final court ruling, should be the Florida Supreme Court or the Georgia Supreme court....etc.

it's perplexing to me that the federal courts are involved? I don't get it?

Won't happen.

the SC should not be involved imo, if you follow the constitution, the STATES are responsible for handling their own elections.... the final court ruling, should be the Florida Supreme Court or the Georgia Supreme court....etc.

So why did a federal judge just extend the deadline in GA.

We're talking about federal jobs in 2 states (US Senate, Florida & Arizona) And when the states show they can't get a job done, the feds have to step in. Looks like it should always be that way now.

Won't happen.

I don't know? that's why I am asking....

the constitution gives the responsibility to the individual states.....???

Won't happen.

SInce when did you guys start caring about the constitution.

States should take care of their own healthcare too. You pricks seem all to willing to let morons like Obama shove a federal program down your throats.

States should be in charge. But the way you behave, it's all to common for you to run to federal judges when a local judge does not see it your way.

Won't happen.

States should take care of their own healthcare too. You pricks seem all to willing to let morons like Obama shove a federal program down your throats.

States should be in charge. But the way you behave, it's all to common for you to run to federal judges when a local judge does not see it your way.
^^^^^
Wired like a Chiwawa/Chihuahua!!! :eek:

^^^^^
Wired like a Chiwawa/Chihuahua!!! :eek:

Thanks for showing you have no real answer.

Since when did you ever give a fuck about the constitution.

I wish someone would do more than sound an alarm...the dems are cheating again and its about time that some people go to prison for it...otherwise it will get worse!

images

Well she do some votin.....

also, when you request a mail in ballot, which I do every election... you have to give your name and address on the request sent to them, they in turn check to see if you are a registered voter, in the location you state before they mail you a ballot to the address, which is also the address they have on file for you... then you mail it back in and sign the outside envelope....

I was scared from all of the "exact Match" crap I was hearing on the news for Georgia and I did not know my own state law on it, so instead of mailing it in, I had my husband drop it off at the town office when he went to pay our property taxes and had him bring my driver's license to make certain they would accept it, even though I did not sign it with the way they had the ballot addressed to me, I signed it with my full name, first middle and last, and they had me as first, middle initial, and last.... I didn't mean to do it, include my full middle name, but I go by my middle name, and have since birth, have no idea why my parents gave me a first name that they never called me by.... ???

Anyway, if I were in Georgia, my absentee ballot would have been rejected... it would not have been an exact match... and that is just bull crud!!! Maine took it....

but getting back to rejecting ballots for not matching signatures...

seems wrong, unless they give voters the chance to prove they are who they are.... much like provisional ballot give the voter till Friday to get to them and show the proper id.

the same should be done with mail ins... they should let the voter know that their ballot was not accepted and give them the time to correct it....

The recount is not for Broward and Palm Beach only, the recount is for ALL COUNTIES, so if the judge made a decision to allow non matching siggies, then it would be for both Republican and Democratic leaning counties and not just Democratic leaning Broward.

And how in the world would someone trying to impersonate another voter even get your mail in ballot??? You have to request it, it is sent to your own house?

On the morning after Election Day, George W. Bush held an unofficial lead of 1,784 votes in Florida, but to his campaign strategists the margin felt perilously slim. They were right to worry. Within a week, recounts would erode Mr. Bush's unofficial lead to just 300 votes.

With the presidency hanging on the outcome in Florida, the Bush team quickly grasped that the best hope of ensuring victory was the trove of ballots still arriving in the mail from Florida residents living abroad. Over the next 18 days, the Republicans mounted a legal and public relations campaign to persuade canvassing boards in Bush strongholds to waive the state's election laws when counting overseas absentee ballots.

Their goal was simple: to count the maximum number of overseas ballots in counties won by Mr. Bush, particularly those with a high concentration of military voters, while seeking to disqualify overseas ballots in counties won by Vice President Al Gore.

EXAMINING THE VOTE; How Bush Took Florida: Mining the Overseas Absentee Vote

When has she broken election laws?? Give specific incidences? Please read post #14.
1. The supervisor of elections shall upload into the county’s election management system by 7 p.m. on the day before the election the results of all early voting and vote-by-mail ballots that have been canvassed and tabulated by the end of the early voting period.

That didn’t happen, nor was any expedited effort made to attempt to comply with the law. Early votes and votes-by-mail were still being tabulated in Broward on Friday and Saturday. In other words, not only was this illegal, it was blatant disregard for the law.

2. The canvassing board shall report all early voting and all tabulated vote-by-mail results to the Department of State within 30 minutes after the polls close. Thereafter, the canvassing board shall report, with the exception of provisional ballot results, updated precinct election results to the department at least every 45 minutes until all results are completely reported. The supervisor of elections shall notify the department immediately of any circumstances that do not permit periodic updates as required.

Once again, not only did none of that occur, there was blatant disregard for the law as no effort to come into compliance with it was ever made.

3. If the county canvassing board determines that the unofficial returns may contain a counting error in which the vote tabulation system failed to count votes that were properly marked in accordance with the instructions on the ballot, the county canvassing board shall >>> Correct the error and retabulate the affected ballots with the vote tabulation system

What happened in this case was a series of law-breaking maneuvers. The “corrective action” taken for these ballots, was for the Supervisor to unilaterally decide what voter intent was and have her staff fill out new ballots in their place.

Anybody wanna guess what candidate the staff chose ? This is also illegal, and blatant disregard for the law. Florida law mandates that the canvassing boards make these decisions.

4. Art. V, § 5 of the Florida Constitution and the Public Records Act.
On Friday afternoon, Broward’s Judicial Circuit Court found Brenda Snipes violated that law in two additional ways related to that act. First, that it was unlawful to not provide a vote total for the election itemized by vote type.

5. It was found that Brenda broke the law by not being able to provide voter data publicly as mandated by Florida law. Compliance was ordered by 7pm Friday. 7pm came and went and no compliance occurred once again.

6. CONDUCTING ELECTIONS AND ASCERTAINING THE RESULTS
Then there’s this zinger. Brenda Snipes personally placed disqualified votes into a batch of eligible qualifying votes and tabulated them into Broward’s count. That’s voter fraud.

If you’re keeping score that’s minimum of six laws being broken and two court orders ignored. Those who lack morality or integrity might attempt to argue its simply incompetence. Even if that were the case, it’s still criminal incompetence. But that’s also clearly not the case. Even if one is incompetent, once they’ve been notified of their incompetence and ordered to comply – one can control effort. When effort isn’t placed on compliance all doubt is removed. Let me be crystal clear. Brenda Snipes, the Broward Supervisor of Elections has presided over substantial illegal activity. There needs to be full accountability under the law. Snipes must do JAIL TIME. Anything less is an attack on our fundamental system of democracy, and we then can forget claiming to be that.

Last edited:
Hogwash. I wonder how Scott won two elections for governor.

Big turnout, and most of what you posted were right wing talking points, that are not true. Close races one can be sure, but why is the emphasis always in major minority counties? To be sure because the majority of minorities vote democratic.

Please read the link in post 14.

Won't happen.

Brenda Snipes has broken enough election laws over the years.

You can bet Florida won't change its laws because a bunch of lawyers want them to.

Hope Snipes lands in jail.

When has she broken election laws?? Give specific incidences? Please read post #14.

Look it up yourself. I did. Lazy ass.

I didn't need to because they are RW talking points. She has done nothing against the law, except counting votes.

Forum List

Back