CNN Has Played Right Into Trump’s Hands...AGAIN!

CNN's lack of success speaks volumes for the quality of their programming. It is obvious Democrat propaganda. At least Fox presents both sides, and tells you when it is conservative opinion content. CNN lies and says it's "news".

anti semitism jumped 57%

56.3% as most.
The orange effect. And u happy with him as a jew ?

1. My politics and my Judaism are not connected in any way, shape, or form. There are people who attempt to conflate the two and I repudiate them unequivocally.

2. I'm pro-Israel. I'm pro-Israel if Netanyahu is the elected leader and I'm pro-Israel if Livni is the leader. Israeli internal politics has no effect on my unqualified support of the Jewish state.

3. President Trump has been unequivocal in his support of Israel, particularly his honoring of a decades long promise to the move the US Embassy to Israel's real Capitol of Jerusalem, a promise that has been ignored by every recent US administration.

4. His support of Israel stands in stark relief to Obama's administration that was openly scornful of Israel's leader and openly attempted to interfere in Israeli politics and her elections.

5. President Trump has never, to my knowledge, ever uttered an anti-Semitic remark or politically courted the company of antisemitic allies as both his predecessor and his opponent in the last election did.

So, if you're asking me, as a Jew, how I feel about the current President, I can honestly say I feel pretty good about him, personally and politically.

^^^^^Well said sir. Now why can't we get more Jews on board?

I think I made it pretty clear that my political decision to support President Trump isn't connected to my being Jewish.

Don't fall for the myth that all American Jews are politically liberal.

Don't fall for the myth that all American Jews are politically liberal.

It is not a myth. 80% of American Jews vote Democrat, and are very liberal in general. My attorney is a politically conservative Jew. He is also a personal friend, and even he shakes his head about it.

If reporters don't agree to kick Trump's ass before asking a question, they should have their access revoked.

Can we stop calling them the media?....they are democrat anti christian white male progressive propagandists...
Based on what......tiny trump's say so? :71:
Based on logic, common sense, and an IQ ABOVE 90.....All thing you are missing, and a vast majority of those who are voting DemonRAT....glad to clear that up for you!

The White house will let Acosta back after about a year. When he returns he will NEVER be called on to ask a question for the next five years.
100% guarenteed as long as Trump is the President.
Trump NEVER EVER FORGIVES AND NEVER EVER FORGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Acosta will end up working at a carwash in Nevada eventually.

At the same time if one of the biggest news organizations in the country loses credentials, then there's a problem, right?
It wouldn't be a problem at all if CNN went out of business.

Yep and then everyone would be forced to watch FOX News and enjoy the Trump ass kissing every night.
No. You'll be able to watch Madcow lick every LIB females twat instead.

Better view than watching a bunch of grown men kissing ass.

At the same time if one of the biggest news organizations in the country loses credentials, then there's a problem, right?
It wouldn't be a problem at all if CNN went out of business.

Yep and then everyone would be forced to watch FOX News and enjoy the Trump ass kissing every night.
No. You'll be able to watch Madcow lick every LIB females twat instead.

Better view than watching a bunch of grown men kissing ass.
Or be like the Obomanation, blowing muslims!
5f8e0ea79e79909875744683aa0a73fa0b00d8d739d54ded6fe20250ce0e8129.gif

anti semitism jumped 57%

56.3% as most.
The orange effect. And u happy with him as a jew ?

1. My politics and my Judaism are not connected in any way, shape, or form. There are people who attempt to conflate the two and I repudiate them unequivocally.

2. I'm pro-Israel. I'm pro-Israel if Netanyahu is the elected leader and I'm pro-Israel if Livni is the leader. Israeli internal politics has no effect on my unqualified support of the Jewish state.

3. President Trump has been unequivocal in his support of Israel, particularly his honoring of a decades long promise to the move the US Embassy to Israel's real Capitol of Jerusalem, a promise that has been ignored by every recent US administration.

4. His support of Israel stands in stark relief to Obama's administration that was openly scornful of Israel's leader and openly attempted to interfere in Israeli politics and her elections.

5. President Trump has never, to my knowledge, ever uttered an anti-Semitic remark or politically courted the company of antisemitic allies as both his predecessor and his opponent in the last election did.

So, if you're asking me, as a Jew, how I feel about the current President, I can honestly say I feel pretty good about him, personally and politically.
I live in LA and I have tons of Jewish friends some are very religious and some aren't, they do support Israel unconditionally but none and I say none like trump and they all agree he helped fuel antisemitism....stats dont lie...and I am afraid the Pittsburgh shooting wont be the end of it.

Biggest?

You been sleeping for about 5 years?
Never heard of CNN's ratings?

How about a -5.

That means not only is nobody watching but 5 people are bragging about how they kicked the CNN habit and returned to the real world.

The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press...

That sounds awfully close to claiming that anyone from "the press" ought to have the right (?) to White House credentials.

I'm sure CNN realizes there's only just so much room for representatives of various news organizations. Not everyone can get in. A reporter from our local college newspaper for example, although a dedicated journalist, probably can't get credentials. Seems to me White House credentials for White House provided press briefings in the White House ought to be controlled by, well, the White House. I don't think any news organization can claim a right or entitlement to such credentials. I would be particularly skeptical of such a claim by a "news organization" that had shown such obvious bias that mostly what they put out is well-spun propaganda message and agenda, not news.

I think CNN is going to have to show some inherent right to claim a set of credentials over and above all other news organizations that don't currently have representatives there. Basically an impossible task. They (CNN) are no better, and if falling ratings are any indication probably significantly worse, than any other news organization.

Now to top it all off have that young, pretty intern, that Acosta SLAPPED 2 TIMES make an ASSAULT police report, and have that self centered prick, REALLY be the subject of news tomorrow!

Read more at
rollingstone.com ^

In what has become one of the dumbest stories of the year, CNN sued President Trump Tuesday.

The litigation alleges the White House did not have grounds to revoke the press credential of reporter Jim Acosta, whom Trump berated during a post-election press conference last Wednesday.

“CNN filed a lawsuit against the Trump Administration this morning in DC District Court,” read a statement from the network. “It demands the return of the White House credentials of CNN’s Chief White House correspondent, Jim Acosta. The wrongful revocation of these credentials violates CNN and Acosta’s First Amendment rights of freedom of the press, and their Fifth Amendment rights to due process. We have asked this court for an immediate restraining order requiring the pass be returned to Jim, and will seek permanent relief as part of this process.”

Not only was the White House unfazed by the lawsuit, they welcomed it.

According to the complaint, CNN made several attempts to reach a resolution with the Trump administration, threatening to sue if Acosta’s credential was not returned.

These threats were ignored, because as far as the White House is concerned, the longer Trump’s feud with Acosta stays in the news, the better. As the Daily Beast points out, several administration officials “have said that they privately celebrate whenever a Trump vs. Acosta narrative emerges in the national press,” as if there’s one front on which the president has consistently won since taking office, it’s his war on the media.

This latest tiff with Acosta is just another skirmish to fall in the president’s favor, even if — or maybe especially if — Acosta is able to return to the White House.
YouTube blogger, Mark Dice, has more viewers than CNN. If anybody should have a seat in the WH Press Room, it is Mark.

I have tons of Jewish friends...

And... here we go again
What's wrong with having so many Jewish friends ? ;) my best man was a jew so is the closest friend, and so is my daughters best friend ;)...you are a disgrace supporting trump , he emboldened the neonazis and all you care about an embassy building. ....you dont Cate about the deaths that happened right after he announced it, do you?

U are a fauxnes fan?
Biggest?

You been sleeping for about 5 years?
Never heard of CNN's ratings?

How about a -5.

That means not only is nobody watching but 5 people are bragging about how they kicked the CNN habit and returned to the real world.

Forum List

Back