CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

Provide a shred of evidence I am anti-sematic. This is why I call you a RETARD and a moron. Go ahead bitch provide a single example of it.

Question for you, RG. Do you consider yourself a gentleman?

Thanks. I am kind of chuckling because after I posted my Sir Galahad defense of your honor there, I was reading some of your posts further on down.

Hmmmm . . . . . ;)

Ah well. It's a damn Internet message board, isn't it? I'm off to play golf. Have a nice day, pal.

Mike

I know, it was that crack I made about crocheting lace doilies.....

*Grins*

Rick will be fine. He owns an electrical accessories export company in Hialeah Floridastan.
He's not as dumb as some of you seem to see him.I knew him back in the day. He just doesn't have Barry's teleprompter skills.

For him it's a blessing in disguise. He's too old to be working anyway.:cool:

He insinuated that the media is controlled by Jews.

You agree with this statement, and think "they" need to be called out?

Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about? I doubt he got fired for that though, most likely he got fired for pointing out that Liberals run the show.

Micky Mouse, Bill Gates, and Time Warner are Jews? Funny, they don't look Jewish.

I wonder if Rick had past offenses that CNN documented in his employment file or if he is just as he stated, a second tier person.

We should all be "second tier people". Imagine what CNN was paying Sanchez? WTF is it with rich and famous crybabies lately?

Search me, I don't know. Willing to do the rich research. Is it available?

Sadly, it appears not. CNN seems to be grooming a new vapid, screaming hack even as we speak:

CNN Hires Eliot Spitzer!!! | PerezHilton.com

I am getting pissed. First, I was aced out of the cushy UN ET-Greeter job, and now this. Where is MY payola?

We should all be "second tier people". Imagine what CNN was paying Sanchez? WTF is it with rich and famous crybabies lately?

Sadly, it appears not. CNN seems to be grooming a new vapid, screaming hack even as we speak:

I am getting pissed. First, I was aced out of the cushy UN ET-Greeter job, and now this. Where is MY payola?

I feel your pain. I smell research grant here. You write it, I'll do the research.

I feel your pain. I smell research grant here. You write it, I'll do the research.

What shall we research? Signs of intelligent life in DC?

So much for CNN's move to the center eh :)

What shall we research? Signs of intelligent life in DC?

Might require going to DC. Pass.

How about the rewards of ousted versus shamed politicos; who fares better?

I wonder who will hire Dirty Sanchez now...

2591363_f260.jpg

Provide a shred of evidence I am anti-sematic. This is why I call you a RETARD and a moron. Go ahead bitch provide a single example of it.

Question for you, RG. Do you consider yourself a gentleman?

Officers are "Gentlemen" I was a Gunnery Sgt. I actually worked for a living. Usually cleaning up a mess one of the Gentleman made. Madeline is to stupid for words. She is incapable of rudimentary comprehension of the written word. She displays that stupidity every time she posts. And YES I will call her ignorance out every time she makes the mistake of attacking me.

Go ahead I challenge you to find a single post where I have EVER attacked anything Jewish. I defend Israel and I defend against Jewish attacks. Madeline is brain dead.

Translation: I was a juicehead lifer, worked for the government my whole career, and now live on a fat government pension.

Man how the mighty have fallen. CNN,a once well respected News Network now lies in ruins. They just announced that they have fired anchor Rick Sanchez for his racist tirade in which he claimed the Jews controlled CNN. I understand the firing but i just don't understand how Sanchez got hired by CNN in the first place. In 1990 Rick Sanchez struck a man with his car and fled the scene. He returned to the scene two hours later and was charged with a DUI. Sanchez later pleaded no contest to the DUI charge. The man he struck,Jeffrey Smuzinick,was permanently paralyzed and died five years later in an assisted living facility.

Here's a guy who conducted so many personal witch hunt attacks against others all while being a despicable cretin himself. I'm glad he's gone but he shouldn't have been given the job in the first place. It just shows how far CNN really has fallen. They've lost so much credibility in recent years. As usual the only story really worth reporting on,has been ignored by CNN. Jeffrey Smuzinick's sad tragic story should have been examined more by CNN before hiring Sanchez. All i can say at this point is...R.I.P. Mr. Smuzinick.

Last edited:
like you give a shit about Mr Smuzinick.

The story, if true, is a bad one but lets not pretend that you give a fuck about someone hurt by Rick Sanchez. It's phony...and dispicable

Forum List

Back