CNN fires an Hispanic Show Host

Sanchez called out Comedy Central host Jon Stewart as a "bigot" for mocking him, and complained that Jews — like Stewart — don't face discrimination. He also suggested that CNN, and perhaps the media industry more broadly, is run by Jews and elitists who look down on Hispanics like himself.

Someone do up a survey on the religion of all mass media shareholders? Is Rupert Murdoch a Jew? I do not enjoy reading anti-semitic posts on here, RGS. Shame on you.

Sanchez is a whiney crybaby with no sense of humor. I saw the Daily Show episode he's complaining about; all he had to do was remain silent or tease Stewart back. It was not vicious.

Besides, Sanchez hosted that abysmal "Rick's List" that had him screaming at the camera. He's certainly no loss to journalism...but hey RGS, if you feel his pain, drop Murdoch a note and ask him to hire Sanchez over at FAUX News. He'll fit right in with the other hysterics.

Provide a shred of evidence I am anti-sematic. This is why I call you a RETARD and a moron. Go ahead bitch provide a single example of it.

Question for you, RG. Do you consider yourself a gentleman?

Rupert Murdoch may be jewish* by way of his mother but whether that makes him truly jewish or not, I do not know. What I do know is that he is a staunch supporter of Israel, and through his media mouthpiece he helps the necons, like Kristol, argue for war. Israeli, and U.S. foreign policy are mostly beneficial to one another so this makes practical sense. But back to sarge's original point, that you people derailed, it is true that the elites, many of them jews such as Soros for exmample, do use their power to drum up support for U.S. and Israel's foreign policy ojbectives and there is nothing anti-semitic about calling out Murdoch for doing so. You can't turn on the television or read a newspaper without reading "something" about muslims, the ME, war, Israel, Iran etc. That influence is clearly demonstrated by this boards obsession with those talking points.

Last, I find it disappointing the lengths at which some of you will go to completely derail a conversation with accusations of racism. This is a sad, but often used tactic of the left, and it gets old. You've been conditioned to react this way. No other minority is more above scrutiny than the jews and that is simply because the establishment has created institutions and methods to maitain illusions for the purposes of foreign policy efforts of Israel and the U.S. Nothing racist about the truth.

Rupert Murdoch may be jewish* by way of his mother but whether that makes him truly jewish or not, I do not know. What I do know is that he is a staunch supporter of Israel, and through his media mouthpiece he helps the necons, like Kristol, argue for war. Israeli, and U.S. foreign policy are mostly beneficial to one another so this makes practical sense. But back to sarge's original point, that you people derailed, it is true that the elites, many of them jews such as Soros for exmample, do use their power to drum up support for U.S. and Israel's foreign policy ojbectives and there is nothing anti-semitic about calling out Murdoch for doing so. You can't turn on the television or read a newspaper without reading "something" about muslims, the ME, war, Israel, Iran etc. That influence is clearly demonstrated by this boards obsession with those talking points.

Last, I find it disappointing the lengths at which some of you will go to completely derail a conversation with accusations of racism. This is a sad, but often used tactic of the left, and it gets old. You've been conditioned to react this way. No other minority is more above scrutiny than the jews and that is simply because the establishment has created institutions and methods to maitain illusions for the purposes of foreign policy efforts of Israel and the U.S. Nothing racist about the truth.

Hey genius, ever looked at the Middle East forum on USMB? Israel is not not not above scrutiny. A person can criticize Israel without being an anti-semite. Mebbe not Sanchez...or RGS...but at least some people can.

And BTW, this thread was about racism, you shimmering bowl of fuckwhitery. Calling us out for "hijacking" it is dishonest and you damn well know it, R.C.

Hey genius, ever looked at the Middle East forum on USMB? Israel is not not not above scrutiny. A person can criticize Israel without being an anti-semite. Mebbe not Sanchez...or RGS...but at least some people can.

And BTW, this thread was about racism, you shimmering bowl of fuckwhitery. Calling us out for "hijacking" it is dishonest and you damn well know it, R.C.

You are really very sensitive aren't you? I'm really curious to know why that is. Reduced to name calling yet again I see. You seem to be hyper-aware of perceived racism to the point it approaches irrational. I must admit "a shimmering bull of fuckwhitery" while clever, isn't really that becoming of a lady.

You are really very sensitive aren't you? I'm really curious to know why that is. Reduced to name calling yet again I see. You seem to be hyper-aware of perceived racism to the point it approaches irrational. I must admit "a shimmering bull of fuckwhitery" while clever, isn't really that becoming of a lady.

Pardon me, I was crocheting lace doilies and did not hear you. Did you say something?

I think this is the first time in America that a Hispanic got fired for being "racist"

I don't blame them for firing him. Racial/Ethnic comments like that are hard to ignore. Unless of course you're the going to be Obama's Vice President.

What is the actual bitchkitty here, RGS? You hate Hispanics, you hate liberals, you hate Jews (apparently).

You should be applauding this, unless I'm completely confused. It's a three-way for ya.

That's the thing, though. Cons don't know who to hate, nor when to hate them. They've created an untenable situation, in that they so often hate the "jews" who control the "liberal" media and the "gay Hollywood," yet Israel can do no wrong in their view of Middle Eastern politics.

You'll find this is often the case with the privatize everything party. Situational ethics, FTW!!!

From your link:

And you basically agreed with Sanchez. And that's basically saying the media is fucked up because Jews own it.

I never said I agreed with Sanchez. Go ahead and provide THAT link. My second post clearly indicates that in fact I think Sanchez was fired for claiming Liberals run his network. And I was agreeing with Joyce that Jews run the media.

Another brain dead liberal with no common sense and an inability to comprehend the written word.

"Most of the Media IS controlled by Jews. What exactly did he lie about?"
So do you agree that Jews look down on hispanics and discriminate against them, or not?

That was in response to Joyce.

RGS, you dun believe me, fine. You dun believe Modbert, fine. Ask a rabbi. That comment was anti-semetic....no different than Hitler's "Jews control all the banks" propaganda. And it is evil.

borse.jpg

You write evil words, you cause pain.

i_love_israel1.gif

You are BEYOND fucking STUPID. So if I say the Irish control something that is racist? If I say white people have controlled the Congress since this Country was formed is THAT racist?

FUCKING RETARD.

No, but it is to say it in such a way as to imply it is some how bad that they do.

Which was implied in your original Comment.

Now use your superior intellect to call me a retard again.

FUCKING RETARD. Feel better you brain dead dumb fuck?

Once again you fucking dimwit, find any post where I have EVER attacked Jews. In fact you blazing fuck stain I routinely defend them. But hey don't let facts and reality get in the way of your whiny crying bullshit.

Someone do up a survey on the religion of all mass media shareholders? Is Rupert Murdoch a Jew? I do not enjoy reading anti-semitic posts on here, RGS. Shame on you.

Sanchez is a whiney crybaby with no sense of humor. I saw the Daily Show episode he's complaining about; all he had to do was remain silent or tease Stewart back. It was not vicious.

Besides, Sanchez hosted that abysmal "Rick's List" that had him screaming at the camera. He's certainly no loss to journalism...but hey RGS, if you feel his pain, drop Murdoch a note and ask him to hire Sanchez over at FAUX News. He'll fit right in with the other hysterics.

Provide a shred of evidence I am anti-sematic. This is why I call you a RETARD and a moron. Go ahead bitch provide a single example of it.

Officers are "Gentlemen" I was a Gunnery Sgt. I actually worked for a living. Usually cleaning up a mess one of the Gentleman made. Madeline is to stupid for words. She is incapable of rudimentary comprehension of the written word. She displays that stupidity every time she posts. And YES I will call her ignorance out every time she makes the mistake of attacking me.

Go ahead I challenge you to find a single post where I have EVER attacked anything Jewish. I defend Israel and I defend against Jewish attacks. Madeline is brain dead.

By the way you Loons.... Saying Jews control USA media is NOT an anti-semetic statement. It is not bigoted, it is not racist, it is in fact a simple statement and is neutral. Go ahead you RETARDS quote for me where I have ATTACKED Jews in this thread. Where I have stated owning something is some how bad or evil. Or that Jews are bad or evil. Come on, you fucking retards are claiming just that. Provide any evidence it is true.
It's bigoted if it isn't true.

Sanchez melted down over Jon Stewart and dissed his employer, in addition to pretending the media is run by Jews.

He's an idiot that deserved to be fired. You don't diss your employer, no matter what.

Thanks. I am kind of chuckling because after I posted my Sir Galahad defense of your honor there, I was reading some of your posts further on down.

Hmmmm . . . . . ;)

Ah well. It's a damn Internet message board, isn't it? I'm off to play golf. Have a nice day, pal.

Mike

Apparently, Jon Stewart has not mentioned Rick Stewart since March 2010......the crybaby has been trying to cope with his pain alone all this time. Here's the most recent Jon Stewart sketch on Rick Sanchez I could find. Funny but hardly vicious.

Daily Show: Rick Sanchez's Tsunami Anger Video

Here is Rick Sanchez's rant-o-rama......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkqrmSVEDE]YouTube - CNN's Rick Sanchez Calls Jon Stewart a Bigot[/ame]

It is much, much worse than you'd be led to believe. I think Sanchez needs rehab or something.

I wonder if Rick had past offenses that CNN documented in his employment file or if he is just as he stated, a second tier person.

You are BEYOND fucking STUPID. So if I say the Irish control something that is racist? If I say white people have controlled the Congress since this Country was formed is THAT racist?

FUCKING RETARD.

No, but it is to say it in such a way as to imply it is some how bad that they do.

Which was implied in your original Comment.

Now use your superior intellect to call me a retard again.

FUCKING RETARD. Feel better you brain dead dumb fuck?

I do know. With a few well places words I managed to make you expose yourself once again.

Good job!

You should note, that both people on the left and the right. Are down on you in this thread.

I wonder why that is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back