CNN cuts off Crazy Bernie Sanders after he jokes about "CNN fake news"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
some folks are so butthurt!

CRAZY BERNIE: I don’t know. Maybe he was watching CNN Fake News. What do you think?

BURNETT: You don’t buy it.

CRAZY BERNIE: It was a joke.

BURNETT: I know it was a joke. I’m saying you don’t buy what he says.

CRAZY BERNIE: Erin?

BURNETT: Yes.

Pause

I’m sorry, Senator. You obviously don’t buy what he said. You believe he has seen these reports so…

Pause.

CRAZY BERNIE: I’m not… Are we on?

BURNETT: Uh… it looks like we’ve lost connection with Senator Sanders. So let’s try to get that back up. Do we have him back? Okay, so what we’re going to do is take a break. I don’t want to waste our time.

Last edited:
some folks are so butthurt!

SANDERS: I don’t know. Maybe he was watching CNN Fake News. What do you think?

BURNETT: You don’t buy it.

SANDERS: It was a joke.

BURNETT: I know it was a joke. I’m saying you don’t buy what he says.

SANDERS: Erin?

BURNETT: Yes.

Pause

I’m sorry, Senator. You obviously don’t buy what he said. You believe he has seen these reports so…

Pause.

SANDERS: I’m not… Are we on?

BURNETT: Uh… it looks like we’ve lost connection with Senator Sanders. So let’s try to get that back up. Do we have him back? Okay, so what we’re going to do is take a break. I don’t want to waste our time.

Don't think Bernie has any love for the Clinton News Network. And the feeling is mutual..

I feel so sorry for Erin Burnett. She was a SUPER star phenom at everything she did. Her morning financial show at CBNC with Mark Haines was the best there ever was. Her Intl work at NBC was rare and wonderful. What an AWFUL break.

To end up in a nest of losers and cheats. She's gotta be trying to bail. She doesn't deserve to wake up to kamikaze missions every day.. Did I mention she is awfully cute, damn smart and personable? :biggrin:

Or was -- before she was assimilated and reprogrammed. :ack-1:

• Banned
Trump tweeted about the incident and it got 76K likes in 10 hours! CNN embarrassed themselves!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back