CNN cuts off Cpl. Jesse Thorsen, Ron Paul lets him finish

A court-martial will cut that ass clown off

Permanently

Your respect for those serving in the military seems to shift like the wind...you want to court martial a solder for participating in the democratic process but give others desecrating bodies a pass...you wreak of hypocrisy

it's a violation of the ucmj to be active politically while in uniform.

and it's reek.

A court-martial will cut that ass clown off

Permanently

Your respect for those serving in the military seems to shift like the wind...you want to court martial a solder for participating in the democratic process but give others desecrating bodies a pass...you wreak of hypocrisy

it's a violation of the ucmj to be active politically while in uniform.

and it's reek.

del del del.

When you resort to FACTS in addressing id-eots, you know you are simply admitting superiority.

He forgot to take off his uniform and I believe he was dishonorably discharged...at least he stood up for something more real than that fake war we've been fighting for 10 years now.

He's a patriot in my eyes and I'm sure many others.

What Active Duty Members Can and Cannot Do

Can - Register, vote, and express a personal opinion on political candidates and issues, but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.

Military Folks and Politics -- Political Activities by Military Personnel

what part of that continues to elude you?

the part that says that being in a uniform when giving a political opinion equates to representing the military...can you cast a vote in uniform ? can you register to vote in a uniform ? because if you can you should be able to give a personal opinion on a candidate in a uniform

What Active Duty Members Can and Cannot Do

Can - Register, vote, and express a personal opinion on political candidates and issues, but not as a representative of the Armed Forces.

Military Folks and Politics -- Political Activities by Military Personnel

what part of that continues to elude you?

the part that says that being in a uniform when giving a political opinion equates to representing the military...can you cast a vote in uniform ? can you register to vote in a uniform ? because if you can you should be able to give a personal opinion on a candidate in a uniform
I'm guessing you never served.

Forum List

Back