CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-5-25_7-51-38.jpeg

upload_2019-5-25_7-51-56.jpeg

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.

CNN, like NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NYT, Washpo and many others are not legitimate news sources, but predictably just the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. The Progressive narrative, and agenda is their reason for existence.

CNN is laying off staff in large numbers. Most of it anyone that holds any kind of a conservative lean. If you don't hate Trump with a passion you definitely do not fit their program.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.

Your problem is nobody takes you seriously

Blacks can't be seen actually adopting pro life positions. It makes leftists feel all conflicted. Thanks CNN for easing out the rough spots for your viewers, such as they are.

Last edited:
You know, just wait until around the second week of June, and then tell me that the tariffs on Chinese goods aren't being passed on to the American consumer.

Why do I say that? Because China said they won't raise tariffs until after June 1st, because they were hoping for a decent deal.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

China announced that it will increase tariffs imposed on about $60 billion of U.S. goods in retaliation for President Donald Trump’s latest escalation of the trade war.

The tariffs will take effect on June 1, according to a statement on the Ministry of Finance’s website on Monday. The charges will thereby be raised on most of the goods listed on a previous retaliation list effective last September.

Awesome....

There's a reason for that. :rolleyes:

Awesome....

Please provide the name of one child in America going hungry. One will do. Just one. Uno.

Awesome....

Actually, I take him seriously. There are many people who think just like he does, and can vote, and that's the problem.

Actually, I take him seriously. There are many people who think just like he does, and can vote, and that's the problem.
He doesn't "think" so much as just reacts instinctively and viscerally, like how a snail reacts when you touch or disturb it. It curls up in it's defensive posture too.

Awesome....

strawman-full.jpg

Blacks can't be seen actually adopting pro life positions. It makes leftists feel all conflicted. Thanks CNN for easing out the rough spots for your viewers, such as they are.

Some sad Uncle Tom being browbeat by religious superstitions isn't worth arguing with.

The problem is, we can't take care of the kids we have now... you want to make more of them? That's.... crazy.

Again, I used to be one of your right wing assholes who thought abortion was soooooo awful.

Then I realized... abortion never gets banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts (usually paid for by cutting aid to poor kids.)

Did you ever wonder why?

No.... No, you probably don't.

Awesome....

He, like most left loons makes my head hurt with the same worn out talking points. Blah blah blah

Forum List

Back