CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary

:night:
View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

Don't like it start your own news agency..
‘TRUMP BROKE CNN’: Layoffs Continue To Rock Far-Left Network, Former Employees Trash Company – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page
:lmao:

View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

‘TRUMP BROKE CNN’: Layoffs Continue To Rock Far-Left Network, Former Employees Trash Company – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page
Ford and several hundred more companies are laying off also it's the economy stupid..

View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

Ford and several hundred more companies are laying off also it's the economy stupid..
How’s a tv show linked to the economy?

I’ll wait.

View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

I’ll wait.

Is it not a corporate entity?

View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

I’ll wait.

You’re dumber than a hammer

I’ll wait.

Ford is a corporate entity..they all are affected by consumerism.

Ford is a corporate entity..they all are affected by consumerism.
Sounds like consumers aren’t consuming what CNN is offering. And that’s saying something. Considering it’s free to the viewer...

It appears that Elizabeth Parker and another anti-abortion guest, Dr. Beverly McMillan, were only worthy of the show's "Bonus" material. What a crock, but then it's CNN so that's no surprise. They can be viewed here.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.
Well that's soulless and stupid.

You can't use fact so you whine Drama Queen hysterical lies.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.

You can't use fact so you whine Drama Queen hysterical lies.
I have yet to see a link referencing these confiscations of foodstuffs, or other property from these children, or their families. Because it never happened. In Leftyland, me not giving my money away to lazy do nothings who make piss poor decisions, is analogous to that money being “stolen”. These people are only moved by hyperbole, and are impervious to facts. That’s why they only communicate in hyperbole, and never offer up facts. Facts are the Lefts worst enemy...

Awesome....

....as you drive your subsidized electric car by poor people who take the bus

For starters, eating right has zero to do with weight gain. Are you unaware of the nutritionist who lost 30 pounds eating just candy to prove it? Or the guy who only drank beer during Lent and lost 40 pounds?

Um, no... that's bullshit, but never mind. Then again, you are probably one of those who think Obama was born in Kenya and Climate change isn't a thing. Probably think Evolution didn't happen either.

Of course the Black person was edited out, if they do not belt out progressive liberal dogma on demand they are ostracized. Democrats also have a long and sordid history of killing black people, abortion is just their legal substitute for lynching and such. The left can not let anyone interfere with their genocide.

i wasn't aware of any genocide that ever involved women reporting to the centers.

Hey, Planned Parenthood isn't driving around in trucks and nabbing fetuses off the street.

A woman had to make an appointment.

She has to get undressed, lie down on a table, spread her legs and let a doctor remove the fetus by sticking stuff up her hoo-ha...

And she often has to pay money to get it done.

The only difference between black women and white women in this regard is white women have easier access to other forms of contraception.

This is this odd thing about anti-abortion nutters... they ignore the key role women play in this. We have abortion because women WANT abortion.

You can't use fact so you whine Drama Queen hysterical lies

President's Budget Would Cut Food Assistance for Millions and Radically Restructure SNAP

End Head Start, School Lunch Programs to Cut Deficit? Federal Report Probes Options

So they are cutting food stamps, school lunches AND head start to pay for tax cuts. Again, shows how much you guys care about kids in non-fetus form.

have yet to see a link referencing these confiscations of foodstuffs, or other property from these children, or their families.

I just posted them.

In Leftyland, me not giving my money away to lazy do nothings who make piss poor decisions, is analogous to that money being “stolen”. These people are only moved by hyperbole, and are impervious to facts. That’s why they only communicate in hyperbole, and never offer up facts. Facts are the Lefts worst enemy...

Wait a minute... You guys on the right want to take away a woman's right to choose an abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy, and NOW you want to bitch about her "poor choices'... You want to take away her choice, that's the whole point.

For starters, eating right has zero to do with weight gain. Are you unaware of the nutritionist who lost 30 pounds eating just candy to prove it? Or the guy who only drank beer during Lent and lost 40 pounds?

Um, no... that's bullshit, but never mind. Then again, you are probably one of those who think Obama was born in Kenya and Climate change isn't a thing. Probably think Evolution didn't happen either.

Of course the Black person was edited out, if they do not belt out progressive liberal dogma on demand they are ostracized. Democrats also have a long and sordid history of killing black people, abortion is just their legal substitute for lynching and such. The left can not let anyone interfere with their genocide.

i wasn't aware of any genocide that ever involved women reporting to the centers.

Hey, Planned Parenthood isn't driving around in trucks and nabbing fetuses off the street.

A woman had to make an appointment.

She has to get undressed, lie down on a table, spread her legs and let a doctor remove the fetus by sticking stuff up her hoo-ha...

And she often has to pay money to get it done.

The only difference between black women and white women in this regard is white women have easier access to other forms of contraception.

This is this odd thing about anti-abortion nutters... they ignore the key role women play in this. We have abortion because women WANT abortion.
If you’d stop being so ignorant you’d stop being a leftist.

Ohio Man Loses More Than 30 Pounds Drinking Only Beer During Lent

Lose weight by eating junk food: Nutrition professor drops 27 pounds on 'Twinkie Diet' in two months

You can't use fact so you whine Drama Queen hysterical lies

President's Budget Would Cut Food Assistance for Millions and Radically Restructure SNAP

End Head Start, School Lunch Programs to Cut Deficit? Federal Report Probes Options

So they are cutting food stamps, school lunches AND head start to pay for tax cuts. Again, shows how much you guys care about kids in non-fetus form.

have yet to see a link referencing these confiscations of foodstuffs, or other property from these children, or their families.

I just posted them.

In Leftyland, me not giving my money away to lazy do nothings who make piss poor decisions, is analogous to that money being “stolen”. These people are only moved by hyperbole, and are impervious to facts. That’s why they only communicate in hyperbole, and never offer up facts. Facts are the Lefts worst enemy...

Wait a minute... You guys on the right want to take away a woman's right to choose an abortion to end an unwanted pregnancy, and NOW you want to bitch about her "poor choices'... You want to take away her choice, that's the whole point.
You claimed people are just eating junk food, now you’re pissed Trump wants to stop paying for it.

again, some fake study by a nut really doesn't prove anything.

Yes, we have fat kids because we feed them government subsidized processed foods. We put hormones in the milk.... The purpose, of course, is to increase productivity, but at the expense of being less healthy.
If you want to believe that 5000 calories a day of healthy food will keep your weight down, it’s your right to remain stupid.

again, some fake study by a nut really doesn't prove anything.

Yes, we have fat kids because we feed them government subsidized processed foods. We put hormones in the milk.... The purpose, of course, is to increase productivity, but at the expense of being less healthy.
If you want to believe that 5000 calories a day of healthy food will keep your weight down, it’s your right to remain stupid.

Idk why you even bother with that ignorant loon.

Nobody needs to eat 5000 calories a day... that's the point.

But please, please, please keep stuffing yourself with greasy-ass Chic-Fil-Hate and encourage all your bible thumping white trash friends to do so.

Natural Selection.

Forum List

Back