CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary

I can post links showing the earth is flat too.

Your link is less credible.

How about this one...

Facts About Child Hunger in America | Feeding America

Child Hunger in America

How many links from the organization fighting this problem do you want to ignore.

If you're hungry in America or your child is you're one lazy fck. There is free food everywhere if you get off your ass and look for it

Ahhh... FatIrishSow shows her compassion for poor kids of color when they aren't in fetus form.

"Free Food Everywhere" yet millions go hungry? Something aint connecting... but hey, let's force a lot of women to have kids they don't want and can't afford! That'll make it better!

Just don't tax rich people to pay for it all!

You also used to be a zygote.

I told you the point would go right over your head.

Okay, one more time. Why do the rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts and abortion never gets banned?

Both are protected species.

Bingo. The compassion of the Left summarized perfectly in one sentence.

My position on abortion has nothing to do with compassion. Please don't mistake me for some bleeding heart... I'm certainly not. I care about the people i care about... and not a lot more. I take care of me and mine. That's its.

My position is one of practicality. WE CAN'T FEED THE KIDS WE HAVE NOW. We can't educate them. We can't provide for them. You guys want to build walls to keep more of them from getting in!

So forcing women to have babies they don't want just isn't practical. But if we are... let's make sure those of means are the ones paying for it.

Which goes back to my original point. We can't feed the poor, but the rich always, always get their tax cuts.

Seriously. Go to any shopping mall and watch. I've never seen so many fat kids in my life. When I was a kid they were a rarity.

And this will offend the Left, but by far the vast majority of them are black or Latino.

Okay, but why do you think that is? Here's the thing... fattening foods are cheap... healthy foods are expensive.

A fat kid is not a well-nourished kid... he's someone who eats junk because his parents can't afford healthy food.

The fact we have a food industry that gets rich peddling junk instead of healthy food is kind of the problem, too.

Missed we're coupled with another Church didn't ya you stupid sob?

Why should someone have to run between two churches to feed that kids... that's kind of fucked up.

Bingo. The compassion of the Left summarized perfectly in one sentence.

My position on abortion has nothing to do with compassion. Please don't mistake me for some bleeding heart... I'm certainly not. I care about the people i care about... and not a lot more. I take care of me and mine. That's its.

My position is one of practicality. WE CAN'T FEED THE KIDS WE HAVE NOW. We can't educate them. We can't provide for them. You guys want to build walls to keep more of them from getting in!

So forcing women to have babies they don't want just isn't practical. But if we are... let's make sure those of means are the ones paying for it.

Which goes back to my original point. We can't feed the poor, but the rich always, always get their tax cuts.
Yet you can’t provide the name of one child going hungry. No one mentioned abortion, you responded it’s not your job to help the needy. That’s what Leftists do: nothing.

You’re claiming tens of millions (1/7 of America) are going hungry. And not one name.

You wonder why everyone thinks you’re just a gullible stooge.

Seriously. Go to any shopping mall and watch. I've never seen so many fat kids in my life. When I was a kid they were a rarity.

And this will offend the Left, but by far the vast majority of them are black or Latino.

Okay, but why do you think that is? Here's the thing... fattening foods are cheap... healthy foods are expensive.

A fat kid is not a well-nourished kid... he's someone who eats junk because his parents can't afford healthy food.

The fact we have a food industry that gets rich peddling junk instead of healthy food is kind of the problem, too.

Missed we're coupled with another Church didn't ya you stupid sob?

Why should someone have to run between two churches to feed that kids... that's kind of fucked up.
A fat kid is not a well-nourished kid.

Learn that hunger is not the same has proper nutrition.

Yet you can’t provide the name of one child going hungry. No one mentioned abortion, you responded it’s not your job to help the needy. That’s what Leftists do: nothing.

You’re claiming tens of millions (1/7 of America) are going hungry. And not one name.

You wonder why everyone thinks you’re just a gullible stooge.

Guy, I gave you the links on hunger.

Here's the thing on hunger... or any problem. When you are in a hole, STOP DIGGING...

We already have millions of poor kids we can't feed without charities and government programs that just plain old aren't getting the job done.

And you want to add a half million more a year by banning abortion?

No, but it's part of the same problem.

Little Jamal or Timmy is eating corn chips because they are cheap, but he isn't getting brocolli because it's expensive.

When Mrs. Obama tried to put healthier foods in the schools, you guys absolutely lost your minds!
You are one stupid Leftist. Get out of your bubble world and grasp reality.

No, but it's part of the same problem.

Little Jamal or Timmy is eating corn chips because they are cheap, but he isn't getting brocolli because it's expensive.

When Mrs. Obama tried to put healthier foods in the schools, you guys absolutely lost your minds!
Broccoli: $2.29 per pound
Lays Potato chips: $2.50 for 8 ounces.

Why do you remain so ignorant?

You are one stupid Leftist. Get out of your bubble world and grasp reality.

I am...

We can't afford the kids we have.

Forcing women to have more kids they don't want, can't afford and not setting up the government programs to feed them is the height of foolishness.
And yet you have internet and excess time.

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

Awesome....

When the "pro-lifers' stop trying to steal food out of the mouths of poor kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, then I'll take them seriously.
Or when they rally to protest our never ending wars and gun violence. As it is, they`re only interested in punishing pregnant teenagers and others who are not prepared for motherhood. FOX never edits any of their video do they? Do they show altered videos of Pelosi, a non drinker, appearing to be drunk?

Broccoli: $2.29 per pound
Lays Potato chips: $2.50 for 8 ounces.

Why do you remain so ignorant?

Wow... you totally missed the point, if you think anyone is buying chips in 8 ounce bags on a regular basis...

Jesus Christ, man, you miss hte point more often than a retard.

Here's another link you won't read because it contains big words.

Why are processed foods cheaper than fresh foods? | Eating and Society
I was raised in poverty, Dufus. What’s your experience? Oh yeah. Not my job.

Naw, my Dad had a good union job and busted his ass his whole life. Until the Republicans fucked up the economy in the 1970's... He eventually died of lung cancer because the asbestos he worked around wasn't as safe as they claimed it was.

(Oh, wait, now he'll claim Asbestos doesn't cause cancer.)

I've worked since I was 16 years old. I'm 57 now.

I have no problem paying for civilized society and even for poverty relief programs...

But, here's the thing, half a million more unwanted kids... we can do without that even if it makes Baby Jesus cry.

Naw, my Dad had a good union job and busted his ass his whole life. Until the Republicans fucked up the economy in the 1970's... He eventually died of lung cancer because the asbestos he worked around wasn't as safe as they claimed it was.

(Oh, wait, now he'll claim Asbestos doesn't cause cancer.)

I've worked since I was 16 years old. I'm 57 now.

I have no problem paying for civilized society and even for poverty relief programs...

But, here's the thing, half a million more unwanted kids... we can do without that even if it makes Baby Jesus cry.
You should stop reading Soros BS and join the real world.

For starters, eating right has zero to do with weight gain. Are you unaware of the nutritionist who lost 30 pounds eating just candy to prove it? Or the guy who only drank beer during Lent and lost 40 pounds?

It’s all calories. And kids today get too many of them.

Of course the Black person was edited out, if they do not belt out progressive liberal dogma on demand they are ostracized. Democrats also have a long and sordid history of killing black people, abortion is just their legal substitute for lynching and such. The left can not let anyone interfere with their genocide.

View attachment 262344
View attachment 262345

He was asked to do an interview to give a pro-life view for the documentary. On his own dime he traveled to give the interview.

When the May 19th premiere finally came around the SFLA team was disappointed to discover Parker had been cut out of the documentary altogether. Even worse, it turned out there were no pro-life views represented at all. CNN even cut out footage of pro-life advocates outside local abortion facilities.

CNN Completely Edits African American Pro-Lifer Out of Abortion Documentary
Don't like it start your own news agency..

Forum List

Back